the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Cass
How...how could she do this to me? And then continue to be my "friend?" S...sh..she ruined my life and then decided to just go along like nothing ever happened? I start sobbing loudly now. That...traitor...
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Mel
Alright, obviously, she had read that part. A tear trickled down my face, and I wiped it away, silently standing up. Good going, Melissa. My mind flashed to just minutes before, when she was helping me with the silver... I rolled up the mat I sleep on, and grabbed my belongings, stuffing it all into a suitcase. Before she even came out of the bathroom, I was gone. All that was left was a note with the single word 'Sorry' scrawled across it in neat cursive. That didn't even cover it, but it was the best I could do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Cass
I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths, but it doesn't help. I become hysterical in that bathroom, and I was not leaving anytime soon. The memories of my father's death flod back to me. The pain was now accompanied with the knowldge that the only friend I ever had, the one who got me through his death, was the one who murdered him in the first place. "I HATE YOU!" I scream throwing the soap dispenser. She didn't reply, and I fell asleep that night still in the bathroom, still crying.
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Mel
Let Cyrus come, I thought bitterly. Let him stake me, torture me, burn me with silver until I lose my voice from the screaming... none of it mattered anymore. I had let my best and only friend down, and now I had nothing. Nothing at all. About thirty minutes later I stopped running, collapsing in an alley somewhere. Before I slept, I thought I heard his voice... but I wasn't sure. Maybe if I was lucky, he'd kill me in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Wow...

Cass
I wake up in the bahroom, and for a second, I forgot why I was there. But the memory came back, just as they always do. Failing to fight back the tears, I open the door and see no one there. Great, she left me. I knew she would, traitor. I think, as I move to the couch. Then a piece of paper cathes my eye. Sorry? She killed my father and all she can do is write SORRY? I think, tearing the paper into millions of tiny peices, pretending the paper was Melissa. She can't get away with this. She will pay. I stand up, wipe away the tears, and start packing my bags with all sorts of weapons. Time to go hunting...
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Oohhh crap. RUN MEL, RUN! And what about Cyrus' threat?
Mel
Opening my eyes slowly, I ran my hand through my hair. I could feel the dry tears on my face, I wiped them off before sitting up. Cyrus was gone, if he was ever there in the first place, that is, and I was alone once again. I stood up, shouldering the bag of my only possessions. Where does a vampire go when she has nothing, and is swearn against killing, anyway? Hm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Eidwyn?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Sorry! I is doing homework and got caught up on a problem...gimmie a sec, almost done!
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:33 pm

It's okay Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Yes, mel better run 0.o

Cass
Where'd she go? She's definently still in the city...Idea! I think and then pull out my tracking device. I turn it out and look for signs of paranormal activity. If I was in a better mood, I would have laughed; I don't ever get to use this thing because it always points toward Mel. A red dot appears a couple blocks over. Red means vamp.
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:43 pm

o.o........................if you kill my character, you're not coming over on saturday >.> XD
Mel
Most likely, Cass was going to kill me. Slowly. Maybe I should just let her, only fair, right? I never told her this, but she and her father were the best hunters that I've ever known, and I've known- and killed- a lot. Running down the sidewalk, I still hadn't made my desition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:46 pm

haha! That's ok...I can just go to one of my other amazing friends house!! Razz

...wait...you're the only friend that gives me my own loaf of bread... No killing!

Cass
The dot was moving fast, but I had my techniques to keep up, but stay hidden. Of course, the creature already knows all my tactics...
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:52 pm

I read that to my family, they all laughed XD
Mel
Alright, I had seen her track vampires before, many times. But she would probably be using the radar now, which she couldn't before... who knows what that would do for her? Maybe I should pull up some old connections, vampires that have been in this area for centuries... oh wait. All of the vampires regarded me as a traitor. Melissa verses the world. Geez.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:55 pm

XD I hope they know I'm kidding...kinda

Cass
Crossing the street behind her, I see my chance. If she would just turn left we'd be far enough away from people.....
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Mel
I could smell her, feel the anger coming off of her in waves. Now came the choice. Left, or right? Death, or... well, death. I was a vampire, after all. I paused on the sidewalk, glancing at Cass. I had spent so much time surviving, centuries and centuries. Surviving was what I did best. But... everything had to end, right? Maybe it was just my 'time' or some psychedelic crap that would kill Cass if she even knew I was thinking of. I made my choice, darting left and into the forest

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Cass
"Yes," I mutter under my breath as I dart to catch up with her. Sadly, Mel still is a vampire, meaning she's way faster than me. I stop to catch my breath as I wait for the little red dot to do the same.
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Mel
I felt her fall farther behind and behind... I could run for miles, she knew that. But to catch her by surprise, I stopped. Just like that. As soon as I got out of her sight, I came to a halt. There were some things I needed to own up to, and if I ran away now, it would be surviving. Nothing more. I would become like Cyrus, and that was far worse than death

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Ooooo

Cass
She stopped, was it a trap? Or did the idiot finally want to "own up" to her stupid crime and think she could convince me not to kill her? She had made a mistake.
I find where she stopped, pulled out my stake, and walked up to her.
"Anything you want to say to me before you die,killer?" I ask, a tear rolling down my cheek
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Mel
I didn't face her, sitting cross legged on the forest floor. "Yes" I sighed, closing my eyes "Watch out for Cyrus, he wanted to do this himself. Actually, there are quite a few people that you're going to tick off, but let's not get into that right now. Bye Cass, I can honestly say knowing you was the best couple of years of my entire life..." I had never really had a friend, before then "Oh, and I'm still not telling you my age. That about covers it, go on, let's get this over with"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:16 pm

I'm practicly crying here...

Cass
I walk closer, stake still in hand. "If you loved me so much then why did you kill him?! Why didn't you tell me?! I cry, resiting the urge to kill her. I need answers
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:19 pm

I'm tearing up a tiny bit to...

Mel
"He was a good hunter, trust me. It was definitely him or me, if that would somehow make you feel better. But I didn't even know you at the time, remember? Listen, I'm not trying to talk you out of this. Probably better for both of us, actually...well, mostly you, obviously, but you get my point. And I didn't tell you because" I turn to her and gesture to her weapon, then turn back around

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Cass
"I might not be so mad if hadn't you pretended that everything was ok," I cry, sinking down to the ground near her, "And besides, I didn't belive in vampires back then, I couldn't have killed you..." My voice trails off. This was so hard. I'm sitting hear, talking to the murderer of my very own father, and she's not dead! She should die, she NEEDS to die. But, I was just to much of a wreck.
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Mel
"The things the undead has to do to survive..." I sigh, shaking my head. Then I glance over at Cassandra, my best friend "Just gimmie the bloody stake, and I'll do it myself" I hold out my hand, closing my eyes "There isn't even a point anymore, from here my life is going to be sucking blood and avoiding my ex." Maybe if I had simply killed her father, I wouldn't have felt so bad. Maybe someday Cass would catch up to him, heal some wounds rifts that had opened when he was a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Hello? And I'm now wearing a scarf atop my head because this is getting too depressing

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Cass
I wouldn't give her the stake, I wanted to kill her myself...It's only fair, and, besides, she wanted to die. I stand up. raise the stake, and drop it. I would not kill her like that. It just wouldn't be as satsfying, I had to get my anger out.
Taking a deep breath, I raise my fist, and start attacking. No weapons, no silver, no holy water, just flesh against flesh. Screaming, I madly threw punches to her head, stamach, and neck. As she crumbled to the ground, I started kicking. I was blind from my tears, and numb from anger. Melissa would have definently died if she were human, but I kept going, screaming as loud as I possibly could.
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next