the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 7 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:36 pm

How does a scarf atop you head make things less depressing exactly???
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 7 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:38 pm

Melissa
She knew she couldn't kill me like that, right? But it still bloody hurt, probably as much as it would a human. I was limp though, not fighting back. My eyes were still closed, and tears leaked down my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Answer the question, woman!!

Cass
My kicks started slowing down, becoming softer and softer with each strike. I was exhausted and pleased. I went to sit beneath a tree, resting and making sure Mel didn't escape
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:45 pm

I dunno, it makes me feel less sad
Mel
"You humans tire easily" I sigh, every nerve of my body just crying to die. Everything hurt, she was very, very strong... "Now will you kill me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:47 pm

Oh, Ende...How I love thee so. You see, normal people *cough* me *cough* would just listen to some happy music or something, not put a scarf on their head...

Cass
"No, I'm done for now."
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Well, I'm watching a show to, with the fam, so it was the best I could do...

Mel
"Remember how months and months ago, I swore I'd never go down without a fight, never just lay down and die?" I reach for the stake, grabbing it's wooden handle and placing the tip on my chest "I'm being selfish, I'm dying. Ending it now, ending it all. Something I should have done for your dad, and I'm truly sorry"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Oh, ok 8D I'm not!

Cass
"No, stop, dont," I mutter half-heartedly. I didn't reaaly want her to die, but who was I to stop a murderer from killing themself?
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Mel
"Why should I not kill myself?" I ask, turning my head in surprise. This was interesting. And she didn't question the fact I didn't really 'kill' kill her father...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Cass
"I dunno, do it if you want. It's your choice..."

I'm thinking that fact that he isn't dead dead makes it harder for her, because she thought he was and she was lied to...
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:59 pm

But does she not know that he's not dead dead yet?

Mel
"But you want me to die, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Cass
"I...don't know...No, you know what? I do. I would love it if you died. Thanks to you, i'll never get to see my father again, and we didn't exactly leave on the best of terms! So yes, Go die! See if I care!" I scream, the tears coming back.
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:08 pm

Mel
"Alright I'll... wait, you think you can't ever see your dad again?! I thought you were kinda okay with the whole 'good vampire' concept. But you know, your choice man" Then I drove the stake into my chest, missing my heart. Dangit, yes, okay, didn't actually know where the heart was. Cass did the staking, plus back in my day they didn't exactly have the best grasp of internal organs... but it still paralyzed me, giving the appearance of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:10 pm

One sec, Let me tak a quick shower
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:14 pm

uh oh, that's what I should be doing... but I'm getting up early tomorrow to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:17 pm

uh oh, I should also be going to sleep >.> no. Nooo! I'll just stay up as late as you will

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:25 pm

Tee hee hee Wink

Cass
No, she couldn't be dead! What do vampires have anything to do with my father? Now I'll never no, I think and walk over to Mel. Peering down, I notice somethings off...she missed her heart...idiot
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Mel
My eyes were still open, and I sighed inwardly as I watched her study me. Just get the freaking stake out so I can go ahead and kill myself properly, I thought. Pleeaaaassseee?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:30 pm

Cass
"You're paralyzed aren't you, idiot? I sigh and pull the stake out, putting it back into my bag. "What do vampires have to do with my father?"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:33 pm

Mel
I inhaled deeply, blinking rapidly. Getting paralyzed like that was really disorienting... "You mean other than the obvious? Wait... hold up. Did it say in the file I killed him?" I ask, looking down at my blood drenched shirt. Great, I was going to get paralyzed from lack of blood anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:36 pm

Cass
"I didn't really read it that throughly, I just saw the name and everyone before that were report dead...Why? What did you really do?"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:38 pm

Mel
"Must have been a pretty freaking long report" I mutter, standing up and stumbling "But no, I er... well, it was an accident, but I turned him"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:39 pm

Cass
"Like, he's a vampire now? And how could it have been an accident?" I ask, not knowing wether to be relived or more angry
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:42 pm

Mel
"It's a rare occurrence, but when I drained him, he had managed to almost kill me. I guess some of my blood got in his system" I shrug, trying, for the second time to stand up. I fell again "Might as well just lay here" I sigh, closing my eyes again "Wake me up when I'm dead already"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Cass
"Wait...then why didn't he ever come home?"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:47 pm

Mel
"Well... for a couple of reasons, I guess. One he was a vampire, and you didn't even believe in those, plus he hated them himself" I sighed, rolling over on my side "Now I've answered your questions like a good little prisoner. Either let me be tortured and killed by Cyrus, or do it yourself"

I need to go to bed :/ night!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next