the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:48 pm

I should probably do that too, I gots two tests tomorrow Sad Night!
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:49 pm

*shakes head* oh Monica. Good luck! And night!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Hey! I'm here! And I totally failed my math test! Joy!

Cass
Sighing, I move closer to Mel, "You didn't know he was my father, right?"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Are you sure?
Mel
"No clue at all" I promise, sitting up with a yawn. "No freaking clue..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:28 pm

63% at best I believe...I was completelylost on three of them, and then two more I'm not sure of...It was only eight questions...But I aced my oral chinese test! I don't think I'll doas well on the written,but I have theweekend and I can use my book, so I probably wont fail....

Cass
"And you obviously feel pretty darn bad about it...and it's not like he's completly dead, but it still hurts."
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Aww :/ it wasn't because of me, right?

Mel
"Yes, and I'm so, so sorry Cass. I know that's not enough, though it's the best I can do"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Yes, it's all your fault! You're such a bad friend! Gah Ende!

Cass
"Maybe no the best," I say, getting an idea
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:33 pm

XD You know what I mean, Eid. With the staying up late and all... :/
Mel
Uh oh. I stood up, not as shakily this time "You have that look on your face, Cass..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:35 pm

Nah, I wouldve failed it anyway Smile

Cass
"You're going to help me find my dad!" I jump excitedly.
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:38 pm

Mel
This could go horribly, horribly wrong for so many reasons, but I secured a false smile on my face "Alright, sure... do you still hate me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Cass
"Depends on if we find him or not,"I say excitedly. He'll be so excited to see me and find that I finally believe him!

Last edited by Eidwyn on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:41 pm

You be the dad? Please?
Mel
"Okay, let's g..." I almost fell again, but managed to steady myself. Then I glance at the blood soaking my shirt "That's not good..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Okie Dokey!
Cass
I sigh,"we can go back to the office first..."
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:47 pm

Can we kinda maybe do another plot for a few minutes or so? This dad thing is kinda depressing... maybe they could do something else for a bit

Mel
"No, I'm fine" I quickly lie, noticing how I could hardly move my torso. "Stupid blood..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Yeah,I was thinking a bunch of mini plots on the way to finding him. Like exciting stuff happen to them as they search...

Cass
"No, you cant really fit in with people whenyou have blood stained clothes...and besides, I don'teven know where to start."
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:56 pm

Mel
"Neither do I" I admit, walking beside her. "Fine, we can go back to the office, and then start our search"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:58 pm

what are the plans for this weekend?

Cass
"Alright," I say, walking back, but not offering to help Mel.
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Hm... my mom will pick you up after Lucy's soccer game, I think. Does early afternoon work?
Mel
We managed to make it to the office, I on the brink of collapse. Once we got there I drained three bags of blood in quick succession, and then showered and changed clothes. Good as new

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Is there a specfic time?

Cass
"Alright, so how are we going to do this?" i ask
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:07 pm

Hm... when do you want us to pick you up?
Mel
I shrug, grabbing my gun "Cyrus better not mess with us today... and hm, any ideas?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:10 pm

I dunno

Cass
"Yeah,that would pretty much suck...as for finding him, I don't know. He's had a couple years, he could be anywhere.
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Mel
"Well your his daughter, I don't know anything about the guy" I pointed out, making sure the gun was loaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:15 pm

They live in Wisconson, right?

Cass
"I don't know, he'd probably go somewhere familiar, but I only ever saw him at home. Although one summer, he took me to Lake Eerie. He really seemed to like it there, and it's not too far away...
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:18 pm

I must go, but i'll be back a bit later...
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:19 pm

awww, okay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next