the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C. D. - character development

+3
Echo
flaggirl3
Jacky K.
7 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

C. D. - character development - Page 11 Empty Re: C. D. - character development

Post by Regret Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:17 am

flaggirl3 wrote:Dylan sighed and said, "Well, all the rest of these people aren't really normal humans. I'll let them explain to you. But...you both are just normal humans? You get up in the morning, go to school, go home, do homework?"
Victor: "To be exact, I'm a completely normal human. You merely discriminate against me because I will die about a hundred years ago. I really think that I still qualify as a normal human." He turns to Cassie looking puzzled. "That could easily be a Lost Boy."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:16 pm

"So you were supposed to die 100 years ago..." said Cassie. "And you are bonders.... "

"That just shows how bad I am at math.." said Evan. "I thought you would still be alive, man I gotta find your early work..." Taking out a pencil he began to write in his chicken scratch hand wriiting must find Victor's early work.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Book Title: Wolves and Lightning
Name: Daniel Whitimaker, aka Strike
Physical appearance: Dark brown hair, green eyes with golden brown in the middle, tall, strong
Bio: After a childhood of being beaten by his parents Dan is moved to LA where he joins a gang, this gets him in trouble and his parents are killed by a rival gang, Dan runs to return to San Francisco but on the way he is taken to Area 51 where he learns aliens exist and that earth has hundreds of colonies and given electrical super powers when he returns to san francisco an orphan he becomes the super hero Strike. Strike joins the superhero group Earth Guard but is expelled from the group after killing a teenager the new Earth Gurad without Strike is beaten in battle by a rival villian group called Nightmare and they call on Strike for help, Dan is close to death from fighting all of Nightmare when his three best friends Peter, Stella, and Lucy arrive. At this point Dan finds out that his best friends are werewolves, and to keep Dan from dying Stella, who he loves, turns him into a werewolf too, and that is as far as I have gotten in the story
Extra info: is a super hero with electrical super powers
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:28 pm

condog wrote:Book Title: Wolves and Lightning
Name: Daniel Whitimaker, aka Strike
Physical appearance: Dark brown hair, green eyes with golden brown in the middle, tall, strong
Bio: After a childhood of being beaten by his parents Dan is moved to LA where he joins a gang, this gets him in trouble and his parents are killed by a rival gang, Dan runs to return to San Francisco but on the way he is taken to Area 51 where he learns aliens exist and that earth has hundreds of colonies and given electrical super powers when he returns to san francisco an orphan he becomes the super hero Strike. Strike joins the superhero group Earth Guard but is expelled from the group after killing a teenager the new Earth Gurad without Strike is beaten in battle by a rival villian group called Nightmare and they call on Strike for help, Dan is close to death from fighting all of Nightmare when his three best friends Peter, Stella, and Lucy arrive. At this point Dan finds out that his best friends are werewolves, and to keep Dan from dying, Stella, who he loves, turns him into a werewolf too, and that is as far as I have gotten in the story
Extra info: is a super hero with electrical super powers

Hello! I know you from inkpop! I'm gh3324? Remember me? Anyway so far its raining and we have all taken shelter in this house. Also ita in paragraph form so we use he said she said, etc...So you can start from there. And welcome!

Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:30 pm

(Cool thanks and yes I do remember you, and also would it be ok if I used Dan to like narrate it, because that is how the book is written and that is how I write most of my books?)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:36 pm

I guess. One persn up there does the same for one of their characters.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Dan:
I sit in a corner looking at all these strange people wondering where I am and why I am here. I haven't said a word since I arrived, I was afraid that their answer to where I was might make me mad and maybe bring on the change. If that happened not a one of them would escape and I couldn't let that happen, to them, to me... to Stella. I ended up mustering my resolve calming my nerves and asking calmly, "Where am I?"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:50 pm

Victor: "Sir, I fear that we will be unable to provide you with a certain answer. All we know is that we sheltered in here from the rain. My name is Victor Lourdes. And you are?"
Victor suddenly realises what Evan said. "My early works? I believe that today will be most fortuitous for you. This is a study I did many years ago while learning how to do hands. I personally find it to be unforgivably bad, but you might disagree."
Victor reaches into his satchel and produces a large page of blotting paper covered with sketches and paintings of disembodied hands in many different poses and media.
"Take it, I won't be wanting it back."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:55 pm

Dan:
"My name's Dan, and who are you?" I asked I was assessing the situation around me. My mind was far more advanced than a normal human I had the histories, mathematics, and languages of hundreds of alien races dowloaded into my mind. I knew the terrain of thousands of planets and looking out the window I couldn't for the life of me figure out where we were. What I also wanted to know is if any of these people had my gifts, and my curse.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Victor: "I have already told you, sir, that my name is Victor Lourdes, although I fear that that is not what you mean by 'who are you'. I am an artist from the city of Coventry, born in 1833. Would you care to tell us a little bit about yourself?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:08 pm

"Are you...sure?" said Evan, taking the sketches. " I have to disagree with you...these...are amazing! Would you mine taking a look at mine? I would love to hear what you say."

"Hi! I'm Cassie and this is Evan." she said, pointing to Evan who was now admiring the sketches.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Victor: "I would be delighted to glimpse the work of another artist. I am flattered that you would think my opinion worthy of comment. Do you have any on you?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Dan:
Far away from home, they don't know me at all and everyone else knows my secret identity why not tell them who I really am. "My name is Dan, like I said, I am also called Strike, I have electrical super powers and I am a werewolf. The electricity is a gift, the wolf is a curse. My transformations are brought on by emotion right now because I was just recently turned, its usually anger, I go into a blind rage and kill whateer is close to me, I'm like the Hulk so don't make me angry, please! Usually my mentor Stella is with me but she is not here so I'm on my own. She can control herself when shes a wolf, I cant. Now you know who I am and what I can do" I shrugged, stood up and looked out a window again. The landscape baffled me. I decided to try something, "Yi anu wanu ture" I said speaking a language any alien species would know, I wanted to know if they were aliens in disguise. (I will give translation in next post, and there is no possible way you could know what it means because I made the language up for my book)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:16 pm

Victor: Showing his usual pragmatism, he shrugs slightly. "We all have our crosses to bear. After all, where I come from you can't go outside after sundown unless you feel the need for some sudden ventilation in your skull. Which, I'm given to believe, is not necessarily a good thing."
Victor stops for a moment.
"Electricity, eh? I have it on good authority that within a hundred years we will have developed commercially viable electrical lighting, and every single major city in the world will have a telephone! I imagine that your power is extremely useful when you come from."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:19 pm

Dan:
I shrug, "It is but I mostly used it to keep down the bad guys who wanted to take over the world. When I was turned into a wereolf I had to stop because the fighting got me too worked up, but if I can stay calm, yeah its pretty useful." Electricity sparked between my finger tips. Suddenly I realized he had not responded to my other comment, "I said, Yi anu wanu ture!"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:30 pm

Victor: He stares blankly. "You what now?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Dan:
I sighed relieved they weren't aliens, "Its a language all aliens and some humans know its called Basic. I said, 'I will kill you'. Don't worry I won't though you might be useful, I was just looking for any reaction at all to see if you were a geek, thats my time's slang for alien" I looked out the window again thinking how I might get home.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:35 pm

Victor: "Sir, I notice that you have an unaccountable obsession with the skies. Please sir, would you be so good as to explain why?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Dan:
"What? Oh, I'm looking for the drop ship that left us here, that is if we are on alien world. This terrain also baffles me I've never seen anything like it" (BTW what is the terrain like, glowing plants desert what? Just looking for something to work with lol)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:39 pm

"Thank you," said Evan after handing over his sketch book. "So your a werewolf?"

"Werewolf, huh?" said Cassie, who had stopped writing to briefly join the conversation.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:44 pm

Victor: He looks at the sketchbook for several minutes. He stops at a random page and shows it back to Evan. "Explain this one to me. Why did you draw this?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Dan:
"Yeah werewolf it sucks!" I grumble still looking up at the sky and the terrain. (SOmeone explain terrain please gtg bbl)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:46 pm

((Basically, it's just a rainy street))
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 pm

(Street? Oh lord i cant work with that! lol Cant we have like glowing plants and crazy animals like from Avatar lol)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:54 pm

"It's well... Cassie," said Evan, peeking at Cassie, who was writing feverishly.

At Evan's words Cassie looked up, "You drew me?"

"Yeah," said Evan, who was turning a bright shade of red.

Cassie turned to Victor, "A while ago he promised to illiustrate some of my poems, if I would publish them. Back then I hadn't taken the promise seriously, but Evan did. The journal that I write in...the front's filled with illiustrations. He left me some space in the back to write more." she said, turning the journal around to show Victor.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next