the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER SWAP

+2
Ravyn
Invisimort
6 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

CHARACTER SWAP Empty CHARACTER SWAP

Post by Invisimort Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:13 pm

So...You know that place where you live? Yeah. That's right. Your house. And now...remember that time you had someone come stay for an extended period of time there... and...er... some stuff?

No?

Darn. This example isn't going to go too well then.

Anyway. In this chat, characters will visit author's houses. Yep. That's right. Characters...er... staying at your house for a bit. Mind... not your characters...but...OTHER PEOPLE'S characters. Other people's characters. Dealing with... your...life. Going to your school... sleeping in your guestroom...or... on the floor of your bedroom as the case may be... or not sleeping at all.

Similarly...your characters will be staying at other author's houses.

Yep yep.

THE SHEET:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
MISC. OTHER:

THE SHEET FOR YOU AUTHOR PEEPS:
SEE ABOVE.

Name: T.Morbid Namechov
Appearance:YOU
Personality:... ... ... ... ... ... ...KNOW
MISC. OTHER: THIS.

Name: Invisimort
Appearance: Tall with purple and blue hair that is cropped rather short. A love of combat boots and things with chains on them...and t-shirts with funny words on them. If it takes more than 5 minutes to get on before coffee...it ain't happening.
Personality: YOU KNOW THIS...SEE ALL CHATBOX CONVOS IF YOU NEED EXAMPLES.
MISC. OTHER: VIOLENCE VIOLENCE VIOLENCE? ...Wait...er...No that sounds about right....
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

CHARACTER SWAP Empty Re: CHARACTER SWAP

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Name: Marley Marie Aldric
Appearance: uber long blonde hair, always in a ponytail, short, blehblehbleh
Personality: SHE'S MARLEY
MISC. OTHER: Marley deets go here

Name: Timmi Ruth Kline
Appearance: Medium length dark brown hair, green eyes, 5'5", usually wears black and white glasses. Wears a black knee brace on her left leg.
Personality: Meh... go on voice chat if ya really wanna know
MISC. OTHER: You'll see

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:38 pm

:O I SO WANNA JOIN THIS....... BUT I HAVE NO TIME TONIGHT. SO I WILL FILL THIS OUT TOMORROW.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Name: Peter
Appearance: Pfft. Y'all know this
Personality: Do I have to say it?
MISC. OTHER: Blah blah blah he's a bonder blah blah

Name: Susan
Appearance: 5'3"; pale as all hell, but has loads of freckles; straight brown hair that reaches mid-back--hair becomes purple a little before shoulder level; eye-color changes daily; typically dresses rather plainly
Personality: See chatbox/voice chat
MISC. OTHER: Synesthete
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:34 am

KK winter said yes so.......

Name: Dani
Appearance : Very small, easily mistaken for someone younger than sh is. Short curly blonde hair to her chin, Icy blue eyes and milky white skin. Normally wears a pair of tightish jeans and a black long sleeve thin shirt. Has a belt with two daggers on it. Has about eight other daggers hidden on her person.
Personality: Eh...she's Dani...so..um...
MISC. OTHER: Um...she likes violence....

Name: Katelynn. Aka Katie or Kate
Appearance: 4'11". Short brown hair to about ear length. Brown eyes that have a ring of green around the edge. Slightly tan and in no way athletic looking. Wears strong glasses that are brown and teal. Normally has on a pair of capris, a T-shirt and a pair of neon colored crocks that normally don't match.
Personality: Heh ..if you really don't know then check out the chatbox.
Misc. Other: Huhum ....I always have my cellphone, and normally my iPod on me.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:42 am

Invisimort:

My dad was still building the mantle. Like...seriously. Two months of mantle building, and it still wasn't done. I sat on my sofa, staring at my computer screen through my 3-D glasses and playing minecraft, without lifting a finger to help with the last minute cleaning. My room was clean...My bathroom was clean... And...seriously...getting the fake gore down the drain was no easy feat.

"He's going to think the place is a mess. Visi...Go get that stuff from the basement..." My female parental unit commanded as soon as she noticed me being a vegetable.

"...He won't care if there is some fancy candle on our table...Seriously. Don't worry. You always worry about when I have people over..." I muttered, getting up to get that stupid thing anyway.

I deposited the candley thing on the fancy dining room table, and then went to try to oil my katana one last time, because... well... it needed it. It wasn't all shiny...cos I had gotten lazy with it.

The TV blared in my room, Criminal Minds was on...A rerun. Didn't matter as long as the sound filled the space. "VISI....GET DOWN HERE... WHAT DOES HE EAT?" The female parental unit called from downstairs, somehow making herself heard over the vacuum.

"I DUNNO, FOOD?" I called, on my way back downstairs to deal with more crazy nonsense.

T.Mor:
Some guy on the...intercom...said something...about "doors open on the left". Well...I could see that... Uhm... According to...what someone had told me...This was my stop. I think...

Probably...

I wish I could read...

I got off at some...kind of monorail stop looking kind of place...Uhm. Except... it was... er... less... scary looking...kind of...Actually, still kind of scary, but scary in the kind of way that scary is when it's something new and weird...like... not like... the other kind of scary.

Right...where...to go... uhm... Winter...was suppoused to be...here... uhm... Her hair was purple...so...just...watch for that I guess... And... erm... try not to like...get lost or something.

Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Name: Asher 'Ash' Payne
Appearance: Long-ish shaggy black hair, pale skin, pale blue eyes, pretty freakin' tall (est. about 7ft, but since i cant really picture how tall 7ft is, i cant say for sure. He may be taller....). Has a scar across his right eye, a handful of tattoos (Wolves racing in a circle around his upper left arm, a massive black cobra coiled around his lower right arm, a grim reaper standing on a pile of skulls on his back...). Black snakebites in his lower lip, two small black rings in each ear, a black barbell in his right eyebrow. Best way to describe him is to pretty much just say that he would look right at home in some random satanic death-metal band.....
Personality: Uhm...... usually pretty nice, i guess. Despite his intimidating-to-some appearance, he's actually pretty softhearted. A musician addicted to his guitar. Has a harsh side.... i wouldnt suggest making him mad.
MISC. OTHER: A vampire. I'll be sending him with plenty of blood and an umbrella to keep the sun off him....... he'll be fine ^^ Incidentally, he does have a cover story for his avoidance of the sun and all that..... things have been worked out.

Name: Ravyn (hahaha, no, im not using my real name...) (a.k.a: 'Rav' to those on the internet)
Appearance: 5ft2, pale, blue eyes that have some grey in them (although most never notice this). Shaggy blonde hair that hits her jaw at its longest, brushed forward, shaggy rough-looking (or so i like to think) bangs hide the majority of the upper portion of the face, typically the left side, but sometimes fall to cover both eyes. Wears all black except for accent colours, likes studded jewelery, arm warmers.... uhm...... well, you'll figure out the rest, i suppose.
Personality: I have no idea how to describe myself......
MISC. OTHER: A music addict, NEVER without the ipod..... EVER. Tends to drive her family insane by blasting random music through the house.... incidentally, my fampily hates my choice in music. Has two birds, a cat, and two guinea pigs...... uhm..... anything else will be added later.

Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:53 pm

((Ignoring under-eighteen driving laws for simplicity~))

Winter Dragon

Okay...just had to look for a pale, emaciated dude who was probably aye-ar-ell ellipsising. I could do that. Not like the station was super crowded at this time of day, anyway. I parked the car and headed over to that place where people waited for other people to pick them up, but I didn't see him. Figures... It wasn't like he could've known much about subways...or really just general...stuff... Since...Auda was...

AAH THE ELLIPSES RUB OFF. I HADN'T EVEN SEEN HIM YET WHAT THE DEUCE.

I ceased my mental ellipsising and mental capsing and headed inside. Since this station was part of the orange line, the walls were dominated by orange tile. I quickly headed up the wide stairs to the main part of the station, keeping an eye out for an awkward guy dressed in black. At least, I assumed he was going to be dressed in black; as far as I knew, he didn't have anything else.

I scanned the area, spotting almost immediately the uber pale, somewhat messy-haired guy just sort of standing amidst the thin herd of people coming from Boston. I headed over, waving.

"Hey," I greeted, giving a crooked grin. "Welcome to the real world, dude."

((Post for Peter comes later when I know how to write...and how to Virginia.))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:46 pm

T.Mor:

Some girl with purple hair waved at me...OH. Right. Ok... that... that actually made a lot of sense...I mean... yeah. Ok. That would be Winter then. ...good. Someone who knew...what exactly to...do. With all this...erm... stuff. She welcomed me to reality...and...er...well...reality was kind of...orange.

"Is...Is it all...orange?" I asked uncertainly. I looked around some more...watching the other people...uhm... walking places. It was all so... I didn't even... I just kind of looked at her.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Winter Dragon

"Ah, no," I answered. "See, this station is on the orange line. The subway lines are Color-Coded for Your Convenience. It'll be far less orange as soon as we get out of here."

I guided him down the steps to the glass double-doors and out of the station. I glanced up at the cloudy, gray sky, feeling a twitch of a smile. Perfect Auda weather. If there were two things you could rely on New England for, they were at least partly cloudy skies and semi-frequent rain.

"The car's over here," I said, crossing to the parking lot. "Uh...try not to freak out or anything."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:40 pm

T.Mor:

"...Oh...ok..." I muttered as she led me...er...to...outside? I guess?

Oh...er...yeah... uhm... outside.

I looked around at the outdoors...There...were...those tree thingys from... well... all those places I'd seen trees before. And... like...these gigantic metal looking things...on...wheels... and....I mean...

Nothing was on fire...

After a minute of just...staring at... everything...I finally realised that Winter had kept walking...I hurried to catch back up real fast... and... We were walking towards one of those big metal things with wheels...

"uhm...that... that's a car? ...er...is it... I mean... what...uhm..." I trailed off a bit, continuing to stare at the thing...and...well...the other things that looked almost the same...but kind of different... all sitting in this...place...with smooth black...floory type stuff...

Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:07 am

Name: Ezra Cox
Appearance: longish black hair, dark eyes, about 6'1
Personality: sarcastic, kind when he wants to be, guilt ridden, angsty
MISC. OTHER: Uh idk
Name: Gh
Appearance: auburn hair, about 5'4, wears skinny jeans and likes graphic tees and rubber band logo braclets
Personality: uhhhh see chat box
MISC. OTHER: ipod, has it on her all the time. Has ADD

Last edited by gh3325 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:49 pm

HELLO PEOPLE.

So...I realise that I did not explain properly what to do now that ya'll are in here.

So here's how this is gunna roll. You and someone make evul...er well...not particularly evul, but you know what I mean... plans to swap. You do not have to necessarily make a neat swap with someone.. like... If you take their character to your house, you do not have to necessarily take their character on. By all means, do whatever kind of convoluted swapping that you want. Or just say "Hey I'll trade you for a bit". Whatever, man. But...yeah... since for the time being this is like a bunch of little 2 person scenes miles apart from eachother... just go on and commence once you have done some evul plotting...

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR HOUSEGUESTS.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:09 pm

...there is somebody on deviant art named endejester...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:10 pm

there's also a St Endellion... haha...
Annnnd and Endellion Quartet... o.e

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:11 pm

I HAVE A PLACE IN ENGLAND...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Endellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:12 pm

ALSO A CHEESE...
AND A MUSIC FESTIVAL. COOL

edit: this is TOTALLY what I look like http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&global=1&q=ENDELLION#/d3gyvub
editedit: just... all of this... http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&global=1&q=ENDELLION

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:26 pm

So, uh...... aynone want to take Ash? Im cool to take whatever character, i dont really care who it is.... just lemme know and chuck em' at me.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Winter Dragon

"Yeah," I answered. "Just open this door--" I indicated the shotgun seat "--and climb in." I crossed over to the driver's side, sliding into the seat and grabbing the seatbelt. "See this?" I asked T.Mor. "You have one behind your head and to the right. Take the buckle and click it into the little thing by your side there." I demonstrated with my own. "We have click-it-or-ticket laws here, so...yeah. As soon as you're ready, we can get this show on the road."

((For Virginia...how do we set this up?))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:06 pm

T.Mor:

I did as I was told, and fumbled a bit with that buckly thingy...erm...It was kind of wierd...I felt like I was kind of...tied into this...thing...Car...I could see through windows on...all sides...and...Winter had this...big round wheel thingy in front of her... I wondered what that was for. "Uhm...I guess...I'm ready?"

I wasn't totally sure what I was preparing for...uhm... maybe...like...I dunno...something...scary? Or...I really had no clue...uhm...something that required you to be tied to a chair...er...hm...

((Peter could ring the doorbell...))
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:31 am

Winter Dragon

"'Kay, cool," I said. "Now, we're going to be moving; that's what cars do. They transport you. I'm going to be driving us. The road can be dangerous, which is why we're wearing these seatbelts. And, God forbid, if we get into a crash with another car, these big puffy things will inflate to keep us from hitting the dashboard, which is this." I tapped the dashboard. "The likelihood of us getting into an accident isn't very high, though. Anyway...I'm starting the engine now. We're about to move. Don't be alarmed."

I pulled out of the parking space, left the lot, and headed towards home.

MEANWHILE, FARTHER SOUTH...

Peter

Ring the doorbell, I told myself. Come on. It can't be that hard.

...Oh yes it can.

So there I was, standing on the porch of Invisimort's house. I thought it would be great to be back in Virginia...well, it was, really, but...Invisimort's porch. If this had been my home plane, I wouldn't have even been that far from my hometown...but...Invisimort's front door. Finally back in Virginia after...how long?

And yet, there I was, standing on the porch of Invisimort's house.

Gah.

I didn't know what was bothering me; it wasn't like I was under any authorial influence out here in the real world. I was fairly certain that Invisimort wouldn't be able to kill me here...and that even if she tried, I'd probably have a very easy time fighting back. So why, then, couldn't I enter this house?

Oh gods...what if I died out here...? No, I didn't want to think about that... I was a character. I'd be fine. I always ended up fine...after the fact. ...Why was I even thinking about this? It...wasn't helping...

For the love of the gods, ring the bell already!

Yeah, you really should, Sesria pressed. You'll be standing out here all night at the rate you're going.

Right...

Tentatively, I pushed the button. Now to wait.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:53 am

T.Mor:

She explained the car a bit...which made me feel a bit better about feeling tied into this gigantic hollow metal...thing.

And then we started rolling... I pushed my forehead against the window to try and see the wheels I knew were there...Couldn't really see them... But....The amount of... fast... I mean, the black stuff under the car was going by so fast... It was kind of...unnerving.

I pulled my forehead off the glass and looked at the...other car in front of us...which was almost... freakier. "How long until this... er... stops... happening?" I asked Winter.

Invisimort:

I had had enough time to be sent downstairs to what I called the body freezer in order to pull out garlic rolls for dinner when the doorbell rang. "Invisimort! Go get the door!" I was instructed.

"Yeah, yeah...here...garlic rolls..." I replied, coming up the stairs from the basement and handing my Female Parental Unit the box of garlic bread on my way to the door.

I pulled it open, and hoped that I would not be barraged by stink bugs which liked to make their day beds inbetween our front door and our screen door. OH THANK GOD NO STINK BUGS.

"GOOD THE CARCASSES WON'T SMELL LATER..oh...wait....not...not what I meant." First sentence to the guy staying at my house involved talking about carcasses. Great. "Hi Peter..."

I paused for a moment trying to figure out how to explain that I was talking about bugs and...just decided to leave that whole sentence hanging. "Come on in...Uhm. Excuse the random...piles of books and...miscellaneous things..."

We had been recieving several books a day now for like, the past year, and they were piling up around the place...and we were mid construction of a mantle...so...I wouldn't call it messy per se, but it wasn't entirely...spotless.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:33 am

Name: Jacky
Appearence: long curly brown hair, short, skinny, and the whitest person you will ever meet.
Other: Erm........

Cricket

My whistling was frequently interrupted by a pressured pain in my ears, the type that you get when you dive underwater too fast. Perhaps air was like water, only up? I wasn't sure which I liked better. Water was familiar. The air ride was noisy and shook like the machine was being jostled around like some kid's toy, and the little lass in front of me wouldn't stop playing peeka-boo, but ah . . . well, at first I didn't sit next to the window and so I had to lean a little to see anything, but the lady next to me must have noticed because she traded me places. And oi my my! Everything was so tiny. A little replica of the real world. I was up even higher than the Bell Tower.

And now I was completely and utterly lost. I didn't look it, oh no, I was walking more casually than anyone around. I took the time to swipe some cash and buy a coffee, which was tedious. Apparently they don't sell simple coffee. You have to buy a flappy chino, frappy, crappy, whatever they call it. All sorts of choices. There were signs that I couldn't read, so I just kept wandering.

Oi my my . . . but everything was so . . . different. There was no one here I knew. No one knew me, which might have been a good thing, and yet there was a bit of a lonely feeling in my gut.

I traced my fingers over my scar.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:46 am

Timmi's mom entered the airport, looking for some lost looking kid with black hair and yellowish eyes. She briefly contemplated what a weird magnet her daughter was, before going through airport security. Finally she made it... and spotted Cricket, who stood out from the crowd quite a bit
"Are you Timmi's friend?" She asked as she approached, ready to take him down with any assortment of Canadian, demon slaying kung-fu moves. (because I KNOW she has some...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:55 am

Jacky

"WHICH WAY DO I GO?"

"THERES A STOPSIGN."

"I KNOW! WHERE DO I TURN?"

"STOPPP!"

"WHERE DO I TURN! I'M STOPPING ALREADY! GOSH!"

"There's people behind us! MOVE."

"WHICH WAY." I finally floored it and swerved left, my knuckles whiter than usual from clutching the wheel.

"TURN SIGNAL."

"AHHHHH!" I flipped the turn signal on too late, stewing in my mind as I revved down the road. There was an awkward silence all the way down to what some people called an airport, and what I called a trailer park with extra security. There was a nervous flutter in my stomach. I mean . . . I was meeting a character. And Marley was going to be at my house. And nobody knew she was a character here but me. A character that could potentially soul-crush with all of her short singy funniness.

And my mom . . . was okay with this?

I jumped out of my thoughts and turned into the airport parkinglot, swinging into a space. "Alright."

"And when's her plane land?"

"It should have landed already, I think . . ."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next