the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 22 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Sad I suppose...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 22 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Ok, fine! Only the other one.

The servant raises an eyebrow but moves to let him come in. "Fine, I'll have them down in a moment."

Noah: I hear a servant coming up the stairs and hurry into the room, hiding in the other side of the door. I open my eye, but everything is fuzzier in here. Something the dream eaters did... "Its somewhere in here..." I whisper.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Arrggg! I have to go, my mom's freaking out on me >.< see you tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:34 pm

buh-bye Ende! Smile
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:27 pm

"I wish I knew what it looks like," Canary whispered, hiding as well.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Nellie
I walk in, hiding my nervousness /fairly/ well as I waited for them to come downstairs. Hurry up, I silently pleaded to Canary and Noah

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Noah: I hear the sounds of people getting to their feet. After a few seconds, the master bedroom door opens and closes and the sound of slippered feet going down the stairs echoes in the room. "You'll know it when you see it," I say. "Because when you see it, you'll immediately think of him."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Canary waited for the footsteps to stop at the bottom of the stairs, and then stepped deeper into the room. "If I were Lucy..." she said, looking around. Where would she hide it?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Noah: "Under the bed maybe?" I ask. "Or in a drawer of some sort?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Nellie
I heard footsteps. Is that them? I stood up a little straighter, adjusting my cap

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Mr. And Mrs. Lovelace frown as they look at the young man in their parlor. "What is the meaning of this?" asks Me. Lovelace as he adjusts his bifocals.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Nellie
I clear my throat "I have... information, that a trusted friend said you might need?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:59 pm

Canary knelt and peered under the bed. It was too dark...she felt around, and pulled out a small box. Maybe...she took off the lid. But no, there was only jewelry inside. She was about to put it back, but then something caught her eye. She dipped her fingers into the gems and pulled a gleaming pearl necklace halfway out of the box, and draped it across her palm. It was the very same one that Edmund had given Lucy four years ago. She was close.

Canary sighed, and gingerly set the necklace back in its place with the rest of the gems, all of them from her shop. Then her brow furrowed. She pulled the necklace back up, all the way out this time. There was a small, glowing spere attached to the end of the necklace. Edmund.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Noah: "You have it?" I whisper. Part of me wanted to see what "Neal" would do to distract the others, but I guess that'll have to wait. I stick my head out the window and make a bird noise, hoping she hears it.

Mrs. Lovelace's fake eye moves a bit of it's own accord. "Yes? What is it?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Nellie
I thought I heard something, but I wasn't sure "What do you know about... the gypsies?" That worked, right? Like, the whatever they are probably wanted to know about the gypsies...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Canary smiled in relief, tucking the necklace and soul close to her. She had it. Edmund would be free. She felt happier, safer than she had in a long while. "Did she hear?" Canary whispered.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:19 pm

(gtg)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:20 pm

nooooooo!
[-]<---
[]<----
|<-----

BUTTON!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:21 pm

bye Pavo Sad

@Ende: haha
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:46 pm

did we think of a way to involve dustin/violet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:18 pm

not yet :/
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:20 pm

: P ikr?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:16 pm

*sits in dark, lonely abyss of empty chat as she tries to work on her latest novel* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSc9SivhcmE
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next