the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 35 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 35 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:05 pm

Canary glanced curiously down at Nellie when she heard a thud. Uh-oh. "Nellie?" She bent down to her level, balancing the baby on her hip. She patted her face a little. "Nellie...Noah, do you have anything that might wake her up?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 35 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:08 pm

One sec. This is like my fourth time trying to reply. -_-
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Ugh, hate it when my comp doesn't let me post -.-
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Hello?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:25 pm

Noah: I sigh and bend down to pick Nellie up. Crazy, abnormal, unlady like Nellie. One of the few girls I actually like hanging out with. "There should be something back at the caravan," I say as I lift her up.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:28 pm

Canary nodded and turned her attention back to the baby. "I wonder who it belongs to." She couldn't just leave with it.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:28 pm

Nellie
I was sound asleep, but my mouth parted as if to form words, and in a few seconds, I whispered to myself "I got the child in the other room... I really did..." Then a small, soft smile spread across my face

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Canary glanced at Nellie curiously, and smiled softly. "Get her back to the caravan. I'll take care of the baby."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:40 pm

Noah: I nod as we start to get closer. Marie's waiting for us outside the caravan, sitting in the driver's sear munching on cookie after cookie. There's dice on the seat... When she sees us, she starts choking and has to punch her chest to stop.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Canary turned back to the small crowd gathered outside the house: bobbies, soot-covered people, and a few passers-by. She looked down at the tinysoot-covered face peeking up from Nellie's jacket. "Now, who do you belong to?" She asked quietly.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:06 am

Hello? Are we stopping here for the night or something?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:13 am

I dun know, I SHOULD be getting off, in fact, I think I will in a couple of minutes, but my charrie's KOed

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:14 am

Yeah :/ Hmm...I wonder if Pavo is going to stay on...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:30 am

Bleh...guys, I'm sick again, which means I'll be on for almost all day. Again. Sleep <---Unless I be doing this.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:39 pm

~
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:54 pm

...hello? Anyone out there?

*tumbleweed rolls across desert plain* *is reminded of movie Favel Goes West* *Cybersings songs from movie* Somewhere...out there...don't remember the words!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:55 pm

Somewhereeeee out thereeee
If love can seee us throughhhhh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:56 pm

theeen weee'll be together....
somewhere out there...
out where dreams...
coooomme truuuuuuuuuuue!

XD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:00 pm

I love that song, lol. As far as songs from movies go, anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:01 pm

me too! <3 it's so sweet.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:06 pm

yeah, and what's even sweeter is that it's about his sister - I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:07 pm

<3 yup Smile
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:45 pm

bump
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Hi! Very Happy Want to get this show on the road?...well, we have to get Pavo back here first. But still XD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next