the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 34 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Sad Pavo really needs to get here...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 34 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:48 pm

I hope she didn't fall asleep on us...Sad That would equal sadness.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Wow...she hasn't been on in an hour. I'll still be checking up every now and then, though, I'm doing other stuff on my pc anyway
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:57 pm

*button* *PRESS*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Nellie
I kicked down the door, flames exploding inside. The baby... where was the baby? There, in the middle of the small room, was a crib. The room itself was very simple, maybe a servant's. I paused, coughing too hard to walk, until I threw up soot, ash, and smoke. Crap, I need to get out of here... I ran to the crib, a small baby inside. It was crying it's eyes out, but it looked unharmed save a few minor burns"Shh..." I mutter reassuringly, picking it up gently "I won't let anything hurt you" Not more than sixty seconds later later did the house give it's final shudder, and most of the entire foundation collapse

Repost. Assuming Noah got out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:10 pm

BLUE RIBBON!!????
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:11 pm

YEAH, SHE EVEN GOT ON ANOTHER FORUM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:11 pm

I know this is horrible timing but I will brb, 15-30 mins. Razz Don't leave me!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Back!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Pavo still hasn't gotten on this chat... -_-

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:30 pm

:/ Shall I go bug her?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Noah: No sooner than I had helped the people out did I hear the house groan and collapse behind me. There were still a few people left in there, but we'd doe the best we could. Trying to hold back coughs, I hold onto the fence and try to catch my breath when something occurs to me. Wouldn't I have heard Nellie by now? "Canary!" I force out between wheezes. "Where's Nellie?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:45 pm

Canary's eyes were both scared and sorrowful. She didn't look up at Noah, but just stared at the used-to-be house. "She--she's..."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Nellie
"Right here folks, sorry I'm late" I grin, walking into sight. I was holding a little bundle, wrapped up in my jacket. My hair was singed, my arms and legs burnt, but geez, I never looked happier "/Told/ you there was a baby in the other room"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Canary blinked at her for a moment, then her face fell into an impossible mixture of relief, happiness, and scolding anger. "You...what were you thinking? You are the craziest, most impossibly brave idiot I have ever met!" But then she grinned and threw a quick hug at Nellie. "Don't do that."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Noah: "N-Nellie?" Part of me wants to lecture her like Marie would while the other half wants to hug her. Instead I just start laughing, which is quite an accomplishment when your lungs feel like a chimney. "Should've known you wouldn't listen."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Nellie
I hold up the bundle as part of the jacket falls away, revealing a little baby "Yeah, but it's all worth it, right? Besides, you should have seen me get out of there! I had a rope, and there was this tree..." Then I explode into coughing again, and handed Canary the baby. I threw up again, and sighed "Not a pretty sight" I look at my arms and legs, "Hm... neither is that"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm

Canary smiled down at the baby, letting its tiny hand grasp her soot-covered finger. "I suppose it is worth it," she said, knowing Nellie would be alright. She was a tough girl.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Nellie
"Oh um... just as a heads up... I'm fine, but..." My head was spinning, I wasn't going to stay awake for long "Pretty sure I'm about to pass out. But don't worry, everything's alrig-" Then I collapse on the ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next