the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 6 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:36 pm

Jonas
My eyes snap open in shock "What?! You... you're just saying that so I don't feel like a total idiot, right?" How could Joyce Ryder... the amazing, unreachable, Joyce Ryder... like me?!

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 6 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:37 pm

this is the third redo of the sequel, right? (they make new ones when you hit 67) so between the prequel, and the third sequel, it's taken THAT long for you guys to admit you love each other!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Damn, that's pitiful! I guess it's better later than never. Even if later was waaaay later.

Joyce: I stick out my tongue. "You know I don't do pity parties, Jo," I say. "They're too messy, and I'd feel like a whore. Not to mention I'd still have to live with you."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Ignore th bottom part! I got mixed up!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Agreed
Jonas
"Point taken" I smile softly, then something hits me like a sledgehammer "Joyce... this is probably the best day of my life. I've loved you all these years, and I'll love you for many more. But... you're going back to Paris, remember?" I whisper

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Joyce: I close my eyes and start to think. Damn, I had almost forgotten. But what'll I do? I can't leave him now, especially after this! "Then I guess I'll have to set up a studio in America," I say frankly.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Jonas
"Joyce, I can't get in the way of your dream!" I sigh "You've worked so hard for this, please... it would kill me to know I stopped you from doing what you've wanted to for years. I could... move to Paris? I have enough money, I think"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Joyce: "Too late," I say. "I'm coming back to America. You'd be bored in France anyway, and what would you do without the rebels? My name's gonna follow me and designers are always moving around the world. Do you know how many have different homes in several continents just so they didn't have to stay in a hotel when they traveled?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:21 am

Jonas
"You mean it?" I ask, still shocked by what was going on. "Seriously Joy, I wouldn't mind moving if that's what you wanted me to do. I know you would move, but do you want to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:48 pm

Joyce: "Oh, don't try to convince me now!" I say, crossing my arms and looking away. "I'm moving here- well, not here but back to DC- and there's gonna be no 'ifs''s, and's, or but's about it, mister."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:52 pm

Jonas
I smile to myself, my eyes shimmering at it finally hits me: Joyce was coming back, she was actually coming back! "Okay Joyce, it's been twelve years, not twelve thousand, I know better than to argue with you" I chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Not sure when I'll be on tonight....probably after eight. If I'm not on, and if the Myrah/Stark scene is continued, can that scene be paused right after the kiss? Larry needs to see them, or else there won't be any drama. And Larry can't see them without me here.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Mmk, sure.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:18 pm

What happened to the other one? I can't find it...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:28 pm

It's a few chars down from this one by the same title.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:06 am

I don't know where Jude and Julia are, they could be anywhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:09 am

mmkay hmmm I don't know where they should be, lol. They need something important they're going to do or something...maybe something that will tie them in with everyone else...hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:10 am

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... well, we can't really do much without Pavo...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:12 am

well, yeah, but just something to bring them up to speed with everyone else EVENTUALLY. I dunno, I mean they could just be walking, but where's the fun in that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next