the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 23 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Valerie: "Maggie... Are you feeling alright, love?" I ask after a moment, my brow furrowing. "You don't look too good, and before you say the usual 'I always look like this' line, you look worse than usual."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 23 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Julia: Ouch. Guess I wasn't pretty enough to be Maggie - not a surprise. I didn't look anything like her, how did she think I could pull this off? I nodded, unable to speak a moment, then cleared my throat a little. After watching the carnies at the Cirque, I knew how to do impersonations. I attempted a Maggie voice. "I do always look like this..." Shoot, I was just working off the line Valerie had said. But what else would Maggie say? Uh-ohhhh

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Valerie: I sigh and come closer. Usual Maggie. I guess I'd been hoping she's open up a little more now that Henderson's gone. "Are you sure you don't want to talk? I know you said you didn't care about Henderson but..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Julia: I glowered at her, even though I hoped she couldn't see my eyes. Maggie wouldn't want to talk about her dead boyfriend. I didn't think. I shook my head slightly, brushing past Valerie down the hallway I had heard voices coming from. Maggie seemed headstrong, not like she'd want to stick around and talk to someone about her feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:44 pm

Valerie: "Maggie, wait!" I call, and then curse myself for yelling. I gently grab er arm ad then let go. She's never been one for touching. "Don't go that way! Maxwell'll kill us both!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:46 pm

Julia: I snatched my arm away as soon as she grabbed it, though she dropped her hand, anyway. "Why? What's back there?" I wasn't sure if that went along with the Maggie act, but I was curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Valerie: My eyebrows furrow again. Why would Maggie ask that? She'd avoided that side of the house eversince we brought him in. And I doubt that's something she'd just forget over night. "Are you sure you're alright? You're starting to worry me."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Julia: Damnit, I'd slipped up. I just turned and continued to walk, acting as though I was moody and not wanting to talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Valerie: I sigh but let her walk off. Maggie would be Maggie, I guess. I just hope she isn't being too hard on herself. I turn around and start walking down towards "Henderson" and the others.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Julia: Ugh, now I was all turned around, wasn't I? I needed to find...who was I supposed to find? Maggie hadn't given me any instructions!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Hm...ask to see the rest of your house in the hoes it would jog some kind of memory then somehow find Julia/Magfie who you were told had died.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Okay, but he's still with the Queen, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Yep.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Well, he's already suspicious of them. He could say he has to go to the bathroom and go to explore the house instead.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Great idea, thanks Smile
Jude
"Would you excuse me for a moment? I need to run to the restroom" I say quickly, the over enunciated words feeling foreign on my tongue. Then I left before I got a reply, probably bad form for visiting the Queen, but I didn't really care. Screw all this amnesia crap, something's going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:35 pm

Julia: I wandered through the halls, until I bumped into someone. I looked up and my face lit up - Jude! But what was with his hair? Then I frowned. What would Maggie do? Goodness this was hard...

Last edited by !nspired on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Sorry, just thinking how he told Julia that his twin brother had red hair
Jude
"Sorry about that" I mutter, about to get out of the way until I got a good look at her face. I knew that girl... but who was it? Better play it cool, not everybody needs to know about the memory loss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Julia: I blinked, red hair...red hair...but looked like Jude. Gabe?! But Gabe was dead..I blinked. Was I on drugs again? Seriously, this was weird. Maggie probably would have brushed on by, but I wanted to know what was going on here. Wasn't Jude supposed to be on a mission, anyway? UGH this was confusing. I decided to leave the weird-Jude/Gabe behind, and brushed past him like Maggie would, with only a slight nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Jude
Apparently not that well. I continued down the hall, trying to jog my memory. I've definitely been here before. But... but it doesn't feel like I've /lived/ here, just a visitor. Maybe that's just a side effect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Julia: This whole thing was weirding me out. First, I had to pretend to be Maggie. And now there were uncannily similar people walking around, ones I knew. Oh shoot! I stopped in my tracks. Wasn't Maggie supposed to like Mr. H? But that wasn't Mr. H, Mr.H was dead...or was he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next