the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 5 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Joyce: My brow furrows and I look towards the music. Damn it, they're relentless! But I won't dance, no sirey bob! My butt will stayed glued to this bench even if it kills me!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 5 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Jonas
The lyrics seemed to talk to me, just like they had at the pool party "Get back Jo" Jude sung out somewhere to my left, I guessed. No, he wasn't really here, I was just imagining things. But if he was... get back to what? I glance at Joyce with a heavy sigh, wanting to hold her hand, to do something.... "What would you do if I sang out a tune?" Jude suddenly switched songs, throwing Sadie for a loop

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Joyce: Against my will, I start to hum along. I look up at him and smile a bit. "Would you get up and walk out on me?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Jonas
I return her tiny smile "Lend me your ears, and I'll sing you a song, and I'll try not to sing out of key"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Brb, dinner.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Joyce: That aching feeling starts in my stomach, like the one I had the day after this happened and I was finally sober. But it's not as sad. I take a breath and hop off the bench, pulling him along with me. "Do you wanna dance?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Jonas
I stand up, holding her hips a smile slowly spreads across my face "You really want to dance? With me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:23 pm

Sadie and Jude are playing music behind a tree or something, Julia can be there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:27 pm

...they're playing music behind a tree...?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:29 pm

Joyce: I nod. "With no one else," I say softly as I wrap my arms around his neck. My heart's beating a mile a minute and I don't know why I just said that out loud. But I know that it's true.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:33 pm

In honor of something that happened last time. New York, New York is not a plan for the faint of heart

Jonas
I let that hang in the air with stunned silence for a few minutes before I whispered "Really?" How could these feelings not fade? After all these years... after she burned me last time. Now I was back, ready to face the fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Sorry... last time there was a guy playing music, so that's what they're doing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Ahhhhhh mmk.

Julia: "Aww," I thought out loud, peeking at them from behind the tree as Sadie and Jude played the music.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:42 pm

Joyce: I nod because it's the only thing I can do. It feels like we've done this over and over again, always finding hope and then crushing it to bits and pretending it doesn't hurt to act as though nothing ever happened. I don't want to do that again.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Jonas
Memories began floating back, teasing at the edges of my memory "We've... we've been here before, haven't we Joyce?" I whisper, locking eyes with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:50 pm

Joyce: "Yea," I say. "That day we woke up in that hotel lobby and Marshall said we were here to advertise for the Cirque, we were really hung over. That's because we spent our day doing this."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:52 pm

Jonas
Now they flooded back, and something hit me: the party wasn't the first time I had kissed Joyce. Granted, it was the first real time, but it wasn't the 'first' "And we... kissed?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Joyce: I feel the heat rush go my face again an I look down. Damn it, I'm thirty three for Pete's sake! Why am I acting like a sixteen year old? "Yea, we did," I say finally.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Jonas
I blush to, and look to my left "I erm... sorry for that?" Not quite sure what else to say, actually. But it was obvious she didn't feel the same way, so I felt guilty for kissing her

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Joyce: "Why are you apologizing?" I ask softly. It just didn't make any sense. "I'm the one who kissed you, remember?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Jonas
"But... I'm the one who liked it" I whispered, closing my eyes "Joyce, that night at the party... obviously it would be lying to say I never had feelings for you. That I never... loved you. And I think it would be lying if" I paused, not sure if I could continue. In fact, if I weren't a little bit tipsy I would have left it there "If I said I didn't feel for you still" I said, even softer

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Joyce: My heart skips a beat and I look up at him. "Jonas," I say quietly. "Jonas, I never would've kissed you if I didn't want to. You're acting like you were some wolf preying on a sheep, when I would've been more hurt if you turned me down. I liked you, Jonas, end of story. And... And I still like you."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next