the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 26 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Jude
"So I never gave you like... an anniversary present or something? How long have we been dating?" Though I was pretty sure giving out presents wasn't really my style... I don't know why. Actions just speak louder than useless gifts, I guess

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 26 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Julia: "I kinda lost track of time awhile back, uh," There was a clock nearby, fashioned like a watch - so it had the date. "Not very long. Probably a few weeks. Which is why I'm not exactly sure what kind of proof to give you."

Last edited by !nspired on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:35 pm

(They haven't been dating for a year... they've hardly known each other that long, if that long at all)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:37 pm

whoops, wait they've known each other that long, though almost. 'Cuz it had to be a few months before the six month gap, so almost a year they've known each other. I'm kinda tired - had a big performance - so wasn't in the mood to do math.
>.<

I'll change it. How long would you say then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Hm... maybe eight or nine? Ten at the longest, though I don't think so. And dating for just a few weeks or so, I think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:44 pm

!nspired... I'm kinda on your account on inkpop because of the glitch. I SWEAR it's not my fault, it's a thing that's been happening. Because of it, all my projects are gone -_-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Lol, it's allll good. You can't change anything anyway - besides deleting. :o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Then I was on another person's.... and another's... dude, this glitch is insane. And I'd never do that! Though the system might, like it did with mine. Just don't log in on Inkpop and I think you should be fine now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:48 pm

I'm logged on, that's why yours keeps getting switching to mine, lol.
I didn't even know you had projects up! Books?

Reply? I edited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:50 pm

No, a horror short story and a poem. Nothing too major, but they're gone >.< the only things I had on there -_-

Jude
"Hm... well... maybe if you told me something about myself that I could prove?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Dang :/ I'm sorry! If my stuff gets deleted it's okay with me, I guess. I didn't particularly love any of it, besides maybe my poem.

Julia: I rolled my eyes. "You didn't tell me anything. I didn't even know you had a brother until you killed him - well, you may have mentioned Gabe, but not really talked about him. Um..." I tried to think of something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Jude
"Nothing? Ever? Are you sure about that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:56 pm

Am I forgetting something he told her??

Julia: I chewed on my lip, focusing on remembering each conversation I'd had with Jude...any of the long ones. Mostly he talked about the rebels, and...the rebels. Yup. I shook my head slightly, not giving up, but still not able to think of something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:58 pm

Well, yeah, he has told her stuff before. But I guess nothing that he could prove to be true with his lost memory.

Jude
"Is there anything I would carry around?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:00 am

What has he told her? I can't think of anything important. D:

Julia: I sighed and thought about that, then scowled. "A knife. Sometimes drugs."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:12 am

Jude
I raise an eyebrow "Alright... which also raises the question, what kind of guy /am/ I, anyway? Carrying around knives and drugs, you hardly know me but we've known each other for a year, not the present-giving kind..." And another question, did I really want to be him again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:17 am

Julia: I didn't miss a beat. "You're guarded, dangerous, and a little crazy - hence the drugs. You don't think before you act, a.k.a impulsive, and like adventure. You're everything that parents warn their daughters about. But then on the flip side you can be nice, romantic, and thoughtful. You care about some people, but like I said - you're guarded. You don't like to talk about your feelings, either, but that's typical-male. And oh yeah, you have a bit of a temper at times." I stopped to catch my breath, giving him an opportunity to comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:22 am

That was perfect XD
Jude
"Hm..." That was really all I could say. What else are you supposed to do when somebody tells you your entire personality? But... none of it sounded /wrong/ per say. Maybe, it was totally true "And you're okay with that?" She didn't really seem like the kind of girl that would date the kind of guy I apparently was

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:25 am

Really? Awesome xD

Julia: I unfortunately hesitated in answering, probably making me look unsure. But I was sure, wasn't I? I nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay with that. Like I said, you're everything parents warn their daughters about - and I don't want anything in my life to be about my parents." Not at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:30 am

Jude
Sounded like an escape from her parents... not really a boyfriend. That realization hit me hard, and truly bothered me in a way that it probably shouldn't. Was my heart just crushed by somebody I don't even remember? Stop being so dramatic, Jude, I told myself. What did you expect? "Oh." I said simply, looking away "Alright then"

Gotta go, I'm up way too late for a school night :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:33 am

Aw, night!

Julia: Damnit, that came out wrong, didn't it? "Well, of course there's more to it. But why would I pour my heart out to someone who's only half-here? You don't even remember our relationship," I said, my voice a little pained. "Even before we started dating, you don't remember anything about 'us'." Seriously, did he think I'd just tell him exactly how I felt, when he didn't have a clue how he was supposed to feel? It would be weird to add an I love you to the end of my sentence. Since he wouldn't say it back in his condition of memory loss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:53 pm

Except he has that no touching thing, so he's not /quite/ everything parents warn against
Jude
Okay... that makes sense. If I was all here, with my memory, would I love her? "Look... Julia, I'm sorry I can't be the guy you remember right now. I'm not even one hundred percent sure I ever was, but for some reason I'm going to trust you. Betray that trust just once, and you're not getting it back. Understand?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next