the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 13 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Hearts44 Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Stark: I laughed, shaking my head and holding my stomach, I've never laughed this much before in my life. "Myrah," I wiped my eyes when I calmed down, "You have the best stories."

(Sorry, midterms Sad )
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 13 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Geez Julia, could you be any less supportive?

Julia: *glares*

I mean really, he's going to save the country, and you're being selfish!

Julia: "He's always working..."

No he's not! He sees you all the time!

Julia: *frowns and turns away*

Why do I have to have such a idiotic character?! Jude LOVES you, okay Julia? But the country's a lot more important than one night. If everything turns out okay then you'll have LOTS of nights.

Julia: "But I wanted this one!"

Quit being a spoiled brat! *slaps*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:03 pm

And /you/! *turns to Jude* Okay, Mr Superman, great and all you're off 'saving the world'... but instead of messing around doing really stupid stuff with the rebels on your free time, do something with Julia! Or better yet, /include/ her in teh stupidity

Jude: "But she hates the rebels, I think... whenever I offer to take her to see them, she just kinda goes really quiet and sometimes glares at me..."

Er... good point *slaps anyways* now get back to work!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:04 pm

The fire is spreading throughout the mall. A certain redhead stands off to the side, a gas can in one hand and a cigarette in the other. He takes a puff and watches the people clawing their way to the exit. And now for the rest of the rest of the gang...

Myrah: I smirk and lay back on the ground. "Glad I entertain," I say. "But like I said, we were a success. It became the Kite's and the Dollhouse kids." At least, until Pablo died... I frown at the memory and close my eyes.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:05 pm

Yeah, can't you quit glaring, Julia?? He's only doing his job!

Julia: "But -"

Get your act together!

Julia: "Do you think I should go and help him?" *scowls*

YES

Julia: "But, I, er have to write a letter."

B.S! Even Jude knew you were lying!

Julia: "Well...how am I even supposed to do that, just run after him?"

*shrugs* I don't make your decisions

Julia: "You're my writer!"

...true...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Jude
I finally made it to the base, where Jonas was talking intently with Rita and Joyce. James was off in the corner with Nat, and I noticed she was wearing a ring... Reece walked in around the same time I did, his two pointer fingers red as if he got them trapped in a paper cone for too long

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Kayla: I was already at the base, and laughed when I saw Reece's fingers. "You tried again, I take it? But this time you did it yours-" I wasn't even able to finish the sentence, just cut off with laughter. I laughed easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:12 pm

Joyce: "What are we going to do about this," I say. "We're stuck with a gun to our heads and a knife to our backs. No ones taken up for Marshall yet- hell, his children haven't even talked abou it yet- and now extremeists have decided to take things into their own hands. First things first and that's who handles what. Technically, we can't move without someone in the ring master seat. Otherwise it'd make us look even more scatter brained than we already are."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:13 pm

HEY WAIT A SECOND. YOU CAN'T REPLACE MR.K.
I have my reasons...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Jude
The new girl was there, to. She was laughing, which was strange because nobody else seemed like they were in a cheery mood. Silently, Reece pulled out a pile of shredded paper from his pocket, glanced at it mournfully, and tossed it on the ground with a sigh.

Jonas
"Maybe Mat will take the reins?" But he didn't seem responsible enough, and an irrational leader was even worse than none at all "Alright, maybe not. Any other suggestions?" Maybe I could take up my old position as Mr H, but I wasn't going to even think of that until somebody suggested it, I hoped that was behind me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Kayla:
That one guy...Jude? Gave me a funny look when I laughed, so I shut up. But why be all grim about this? Everyone could get all depressed, or we could all be happy - either way there was a ton of shit going down. I looked at the shredded paper on the ground. "Hmmm...that reminds me of a pinata..."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:22 pm

Joyce: "Well, we need a dummy figure then, a stand in at least temporarily. Aro's gone missing and I don't know what the hell happened to Larry. Mr. Mustard and his sister Pam seemed interested, but seeing their friend's head has them thinking otherwise. So, we're gonna have to set up a shadow leader. We tell them we have a successor, but decide later who's doing what. That way, we can act and America still has a leader."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Jonas
I nod "Makes sense. That way nobody gets targeted, but the other nations can see we're still functioning. But who should be the shadow leader?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:29 pm

(Dang, that was a big part? What to do, what to do...)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:29 pm

Well, kinda. But whatever, I'll just kill him off instead. *nods*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:51 pm

I JUST GOT A TWISTED IDEA!
But it has nothing to do with Larry >.< He'll probably still die.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:32 pm

NO!
Bavk to the Larry plan!

Joyce: "Haha, just kidding! We don't need a leader!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:51 pm

-_- No Pavie, that's stupid. < no offense.
Larry is dispensable, anyway *shrugs

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Oh, I wasn't being serious about her saying that. O.o
That'd be very random after this whole time she's like "we need a leader."
And ok. What should I do with Maggie then?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Yeah, lol.

AND MY DISTURBING, TWISTED PLAN HAD TO DO WITH MAGGIE.
Okay, maybe it's not THAT disturbing, but whatevs.
She misses Mr. H (obvs)
So she hunts down Julia, who is alone at the apartment, during all this chaos.
She wants to murder her - a mate for a mate, basically.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:58 pm

Hm... That might work...
I'm contemplating to see if it'll conflict with my own plans...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:59 pm

Oh *shrugs*
If it does, then it doesn't have to happen.
I thought you didn't know what to do with Maggie, so...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:02 pm

I'm still thinking about it. I mean it could work, but I think everyone would be tearing their hair out-
And nevermind that...I literally just came up with a way to make it work.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next