the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 3 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:22 pm

Kayla: "Why wouldn't she?" I said, irritation faint in my voice.

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 3 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Reece
"Sorry, sorry. She's madly in love, it's crazy" I sigh, considering just ripping it to shreads

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:25 pm

Kayla: I nodded, irritation - gone. "Like in a fairytale or something..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:27 pm

Reece
"Bleh, do you really believe in true love and all of that?" I ask skeptically

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Kayla: "Of course not," I snorted. "It's bullshit. I don't give their relationship more than six months."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:29 pm

Reece
"Hm..." I mutter, looking away from the finger trap for a moment as I ponder, deep in thought. Then I put my hands to my side- but I can't, 'cuz they're trapped. Cursing, I start on it again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Kayla: I smirked down at his hands. "Are ya ever just gonna give up? I can show you the trick if you want. Of course it's a much better feeling to figure it out yourself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:38 pm

Reece
"NO!" I say, my gaze not breaking from the infuriating trap "No, no, NO! Gotta do this myself..."

Break here for tonight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Kayla: "You'll get it eventually," I said encouragingly, though I wasn't so sure he would, honestly.

Mmmkay. See ya tomorrow?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Kayla: "You're like a little kid," I snorted. "Getting frustrated over a toy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Reece
"Hey, I turn fifteen next week!" I say defensively, hitting her over the head with my locked hands

Keep changing on his age, but I'm finally settling on that >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Joyce: "Really? Who?" I ask, my eyes narrowing a bit. "Maybe we know them? After all, you look pretty familiar."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:56 pm

Jonas
"Oh, really? That's weird... two brothers. I have two brothers" "Oh really? What are their names?" "You wouldn't know them" "Try me" "Michel and Jace Fletcher?" That sounded almost like a question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:56 pm

Geez he's young. Maybe I should make Kayla younger...in case. Wink

Kayla: I laughed lightly, and when he knocked me on the head his fingers fell out. "Well, that's one way to get free."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:58 pm

wow XD
Reece
"Yes!" I hop up and down "Booyah, eat it stupid traps of death! Wait... how did I even do that?" I pocket the toy, then decide to find out later. Much later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:00 pm

hehe, maybe not...you're probably getting sick of our charrie pattern xD

Kayla: "You knocked it on my head...maybe I'm magic!" I joked, eyes wide. I grabbed the fingertrap and used it as a wand, waving it around.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Joyce: I raise an eyebrow and try to keep down my smirk.. "Oh, I know the Fletchers! Those little kids who used to live a few blocks down from us! Aw, Jace was only two when we left."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:05 pm

But they're all different kinds of couples? XD

Reece
"Hey!" I try to snatch it from her, being tall for my age but still shorter than her

Jonas
"Oh yeah, he was always the baby in the family" He chuckled, but I noticed the car started going a little faster "We're almost there, by the way"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:06 pm

trueeeeeeee. Kayla will be...fifteen.

Kayla: I stuck my tongue out at him "I said you could keep it until you were done. Now you're done, so it's mine!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Reece
I groan, slapping my forehead "Dangit. Now I'll never know it's strange secrets..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Kayla: "Hm, you said your birthday's next week? Now I know what to get you, at least. Think you can wait a week to learn the 'strange secrets'?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:12 pm

Joyce: "But you know what," I say with a grin. "The Fletcher Kidd could always be told by their bright blonde hair. Jace and Michel have it as well as their cousins and parents. It's pretty mind boggling, y'know?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Jonas
I could have swarn I saw the cabbie pull his hat a little farther down "Yes, pretty crazy" he agreed with a nod, speeding up even more

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next