the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 4 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Joyce: I nod. "But infortunately, their older brother, the one they sent to boarding school, hated his hair and chose to shave it all off. You wouldn't happen to be him, would you? That's the only borther I'd never seem before."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 4 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Jonas
He nods "Yeah... I don't think I've ever seen you two, either. I graduated boarding school and became a cabbie, now I'm looking for a good collage..." I raise an eyebrow, noticing a tiny bit of hair poking out from the cap "Oh, and you dyed your hair black, to?" I ask sarcastically

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Joyce: My eyes widen in mock shock. "Wow, I thought the Fletchers said he would never ever grow hair in his life! Especially since it would cover up the tattoo he got there. What as it of again?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:03 pm

Jonas
"Er... a sun. Or moon. A sun and moon" I pull to a stop "Okay, we're here. Don't bother to pay, free of charge just get out of the car" "Hey, this isn't the hospita..." The cabbie climbes in the back, shoving us both out of the car and locking the doors before getting back in the front seat and taking off

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Joyce: My eyes narrow as I watch him go. "Fletchers my butt," I sniff. Damn it, just when I thought I had him, the sucker got away. What if he's working with the robbers? Or of he's the one who took Mat in the first place?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Jonas
"What the...?" I mutter, looking around, not responding to Joyce's rant "Central Park?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Joyce: I frown and turn around as well. "What is this? Some kind of joke?" I ask. I look up at him, feeling a bit nostalgic for some reason. "Should we hail another cab?"

(Should one of them remember most of it while the other one doesn't?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:17 pm

How about Joyce? And Jonas slowly remembers
Jonas
There was something about this place... what was it? Something familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it "Probably"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:24 pm

(That's what I was thinking too.)

Joyce: My eyes search his face for a moment before falling back to the ground. He still doesn't remember. Although I guess he'd have no reason to, the way things have been these last few years. He's just as oblivious as the day after it happened. I swallow and look towards the road. "Guess I'll go get it. No offense, but I wouldn't pick you up if I were a cab."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Stark: I grinned and punched her arm playfully, "These arms have done a lot in these past years," I declared, "And climbing up a stupid feris-wheel will be simple."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:27 pm

Jonas
I run my hand through my hair, looking down at my clothes. My shoulder was stained in blood, my jacket was torn, my shirt was filthy "Yeah, that's a good idea... hey wait." I pause "Is that music?"

Sadie
No idea why the heck Jude wanted me to do this... "Michelle, my belle..." I sung, strumming on my guitar someways away.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Myrah: "If you say so," I sing song before grabbing his arm and pulling him along. "C'mon, we wasting moonlight and it'll only be cool if it's still dark!"

Joyce: I wince. I could kill someone right now! I'd swear that Marshall was behind this if his funeral wasn't in a week. Which means that the torch has been passed to the next generation. I excuse myself and walk over towards the music until I see a girl who's rather suspiciously in the same wheel chair one of the robbers had been in. "What are you doing?" I whisper.

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Sadie
I pause and wave at Joyce with a smile, ignoring her question as I kept playing. My face was covered with a blue veil, and luckily, I had changed clothes at the hospital. Mat and Jude had this all planned, it was eerie...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Joyce: I groan and facepalm myself. This isn't happening! It didn't work before, so why are they still trying? It just... it's not gonna happen. I turn around and get ready to go hail another cab.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Jonas
"What was that about?" I ask, taking a sip of my cream soda from my pocket. Hey, I had forgotten I had a couple of these. I tossed one to Joyce "In the mean time, let's just pause and think for a second. What is this all about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:48 pm

Joyce: "What's what?" I sniff as I try to open the soda. But for one reason or another, it just won't budge! "Its nothing, just someone I thought I knew."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Jonas
"But what's with the music?" Hey, this soda was really good... like, cream soda was my favorite, but this was amazing... it also only kinda tasted like cream soda

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Joyce: "Another street performer," I say. When I still can't get the damn this open, I hand it to him. "Can you open the stupid thing?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:56 pm

Jonas
I struggled a bit, but finally pried it open and handed it to her. I was starting to get a little tipsy... not too bad, but a bit out of it after I totally drained my can

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Jonas is going to be SO mad, there goes his years of being totally sober

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:14 pm

Very much so!
Joyce: I start drinking it down and sit in a bench. This time last week, I think I was just packing for the pool party. Funny how nostalgia just goes and bitch slaps you in the face. I chug down the can and then look in it. "Hey, is it just me, or did yours taste a little funny?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Jonas
"But really good? Maybe it's a new ingredient" I suggest, sitting beside her

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:28 pm

Joyce: I shrug and put the can down before leaning back and looking up at the clouds. "You don't think Mat will mms if we don't go to the hospital right away, do you?" I ask suddenly. Everything's starting to look kinda funny again, blurred and sharpened at the same time. But I've been worse.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Jonas
"He sounded fine, plus he has Jude. He's probably too drugged up to notice anyway..." Then I thought I heard Jude's voice, in fact, joining Sadie's as they switched songs... that's impossible, Sadie isn't even in the state, and Jude's in the hospital with Mat... hey, were they singing Get Back?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next