the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 31 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Jude
"Not... not really, but I definitely believe you, I think." I mutter, thinking how contradicting that sounded "The memories are definitely there... just out of reach"

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 31 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Julia: "mmkay, well you can look around as much as you want to see if you remember anything, it's your apartment anyway...oh, but just don't go up to the the roof," My eyes grew a little wide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Jude
I raised an eyebrow, naturally inching to the door, where I knew there was probably a ladder to the roof "Why not?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Julia: "Because I said so," I crossed my arms. "Of course you're going to do whatever you want to anyway," I rolled my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Jude
"You seem to do that a lot" I grumble, watching her roll her eyes. "And honestly, you don't seem to like me that much"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:52 pm

Julia: I scowled. "Did you ever think that maybe that's because it's hard to like somebody that doesn't like you back?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Jude
"I mean... not in the /like/ like way, but you can't seem to stand me. At all." Then something occurs to me as I glance at a calender on the keyboard "Hey, it's Valentine's Day"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Julia: "Yeah..." I followed his eyes to the calendar. Valentine's Day had always been my favorite holiday, though I couldn't tell you why. I snapped out of my thoughts and turned towards the door. "We should go to the next place...I guess the rebel base..." I tried to change the subject, my heart sinking as I thought how Jude and I would have spent this Valentine's day together, before I knew all this would happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Jude
I couldn't help but notice she didn't answer my first thought, the one where she seemed to hate me... but I just sighed "Alright then, rebel base it is. Is that where that Jonas guy lives? The one that you said would get some sense into me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Julia: "Yes, but...fine, if you really want proof that I don't hate you, and that you don't hate me...then go up to the roof." I bit my lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Jude
"Ok-ay... now you're just confusing me. One second you said that whatever you do, /don't/ go up to the roof... now you're telling me that's what I need to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Julia: "Yeah, you're right...nevermind. I wasn't thinking. You wouldn't be able to process what's up there. We'd better talk to Jonas first." I nodded to myself and headed out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Jude
Now I was insanely curious... but I followed after her, glancing up at the roof as I did so. What could be up there that was so important? We climbed back down the ladder "Where's the base?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Julia: I sighed. "I've only been there once, but I think I know the way," I started down the street.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:23 pm

Jude
Everything was so strange... walking around without memory is like living without a past. Yet I knew I had one, it was just... blocked. It was scary. I sighed, running a hand through my hair. Who was I? If I wouldn't tell my girlfriend...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:25 pm

Julia: The walk was silent, because I was starting to feel a little depressed by this whole ordeal. But I'd keep trying, I was determined to get the old Jude back. We came to the base, and I smiled slightly, glad I still knew the way. I rapped on the door, hoping someone would let us in.

Kayla: There was knocking on the door, and being, well, me, I opened it without making sure it wasn't a creeper. Thankfully it wasn't one, just Jude and that chick. "Jude! Welcome back! Where the hell have you been?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:28 pm

Reece
I had been with Kayla and Joyce on news duty, but I had fallen asleep because of the weird liquid I had found on the counter... whoa, that had been weird. I rolled onto the floor with a thump, and my eyes flew open "Jude!" I grinned when I saw him "And Julia! You're back!"

Jude
I look over at Julia, not sure what to say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:29 pm

Julia: "Believe me now?" I muttered to Jude, then turned back to the others. "Uh, great to see you guys, too..." I had never really talked to them much. "Um, so where's Jonas? Jude realllllly needs to talk to him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Reece
"Still looking for Jude, I think. He came back to the base, totally freaking out... but he should be back soon" I said, studying Jude. Something was off...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Julia: "Soon soon? Like today soon? Like in the next hour soon?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Reece
I nod "Maybe even within thirty minutes"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Julia: "Good," I nodded, thinking. I almost grabbed Jude's hand, but instead just looked at him. "There's somewhere else I can show you before Jonas shows up. It's in the base."

Kayla: "What's going on?" I whispered to Reese, watching Jude and Julia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Reece
"No freaking idea... but something weird, I think" I whispered back

Jude
"Okay then..." I said, still confused "what is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Kayla: I nodded. "Supeerrrrr weird."

Julia: "This way," I led the way to the bedrooms, wondering if it would help at all. Jude's knife was still over on that one bed, that no one seemed to use. It was just a big room with beds, so it probably wouldn't spark any memories, though there had been a big one here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Jude
Another knife that I vaguely recognized was mine was stuck to one of the beds. Something about whiskey and suicide came to mind, and I raised an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next