the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 17 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:59 pm

who was who and what? I know what's his face was Jude, but past that... I dunno what to do...

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 17 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Voice- prime minister, the queen is in there too but she hasn't said anything.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:14 pm

Have Jude wake up in Mr. H's house? I can't do my second part without Spired.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Jude
I open my eyes slowly with a groan "He's waking up, Val" I heard a hushed whisper somewhere to my left. My head was throbbing painfully, and my vision was blurred at first. Yet, this place was familiar... where was I?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Valerie: "Hey, he is," I murmur. I gently tap him in the face. "Are you alright? We brought down some asprin, although you won't feel too nice until you get some stitches for ghat gash."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Jude
I close my eyes and open them again, everything a little clearer this time "It's weird seeing him with that hair, just like..." she trailed off, sounding a little nervous. There were two women, both beautiful, staring at me intently. I couldn't remember how I got here...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Valerie: I sigh. "Maggie must've had a fit," I coo. I wonder if she's in on this too. "At least we're sure this'll work. At least as far as looks go."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Rose
"But will he behave like a good little boy?" I ask with a sigh, a sly smile creeping at the edges of my lips "If things go as planned, the world won't even know Mr H ever left. How much does he remember, do you think? That was a pretty nasty blow to his head."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Valerie: I gently take his chin in my hand and force him to look up at me. "He remembers a few things..." I murmur. "But not very much. But do you want to take tw same risks we took with Aro?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Rose
I looked into his eyes for a moment. The fire from earlier was absent, drained. His blue eyes were slightly glassy with confusion and the blow to his head. But not to say the fire wasn't there, it was just buried for now "Let's try it. You want to start this, or should I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Valerie: "Perhaps you should," I say. I honestly didn't know how to start. It wasn't everyday we changed someone's identity. I just hope he'd believe us.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:58 pm

Rose
I clear my throat, knowing the man was probably too disoriented to remember the conversation we just had "Mr Henderson!" I suddenly exclaim, my face lighting into a smile"Look Val, Mr H is awake!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:02 pm

Valerie: Ever the actress, my eyes widen as well. "Oh thank goodness!" I say. "I was so afraid he wouldn't awaken after that dreadful accident! Are you alright, sir?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Rose
'Henderson's' eyes finally focused, as if coming out of a trance "Wait... what?" he murmured, studying our faces intently "You mean you don't remember?" I ask, taking his hand "Henderson, it was terrible! Val, do you think he might have some memory loss?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Valerie: "It's possible," I say. "Henderson, do you know who we are?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Jude
"Um... no?" My head was still throbbing, but it was dying down "Should I?" They did seem awfully familiar... so did the name Henderson. But that name, Mr H, filled me with both hate and regret. Why would my own name do that?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:23 pm

Valerie: "Oh dear," I murmur. "Henderson, we work for you. We have been for a few years now. Remember? Us, Max, and Maggie."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Dang, All Along the Watchtower has been totally stuck in my head for days thanks to you XD

Jude
"Max... Maxwell Edison?" I ask, remembering his name from somewhere. They all work for me? Why? The other woman nods with a smile "Good, Mr H. Your memories are coming back already!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Psh, you should be thanking me. ;D
Although there's a song someone made based in that song called the Joker and the Theif. It's...so-so. :/

Valerie: Max was still in the other room talking to the Queen, who's little more than a prostitute if you ask me, but perhaps it was for the better. He'd put a hammer to his head and make him "remember." "Do you want one of your cigars? That might help you remember. Oh, and I almost forgot!" I take Henderson's hat from the counter. "Remember this?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:34 pm

I love that song so much now <3 All Along the Watchtower, never heard the other one

Jude
I raised an eyebrow "Hm... I didn't think I smoked... though I do remember that hat, I think" This seemed off, for some reason, but I wasn't sure why "What's my first name?" One of the women bit her lip as if she was really worried, and looked on the brink of tears "Oh Val, he really does have horrible memory loss, doesn't he? Your full names Gabriel Henderson, of course!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:37 pm

Valerie: "Poor, poor thing," I sigh. "You were one of Mr. Kite's favorite people, remember? His right hand man. He practically raised you."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Jude
"Mister Kite... Marshall Kite?" It was coming back to me, names and faces, very slowly... but somehow I couldn't quite believe I was Gabriel Henderson.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next