the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 32 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Julia: I sighed. Along with eye-rolling, I seemed to be doing a lot of that, too. "Nevermind, let's just go back out into the hallway and wait for Jonas."

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 32 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Jude
I followed her back, still trying to remember that faded memory... "You saved my life once, didn't you" It wasn't a question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Julia: I was quiet for a few moments. "I wouldn't put it that way...but I guess so."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Jude
"I was... going to commit suicide. Why?" I ask, studying her face "And why did you stop me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:14 pm

Julia: "I-I..." I had to swallow a lump in my throat, thinking back on that. "I wanted you to pick between the rebels and me, and when you hesitated, I got all mad...and said you probably didn't even know what love meant...why couldn't you just die already?...and then you did drugs and almost died...but then I came and found you, you were recovering...but you still wanted to die...but I stopped you because I still really loved you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:19 pm

Jude
Something tells me our relationship wasn't exactly 'normal'. I took a deep breath, taking a step forward "And then I took the knife and drove it into the bed... the look on your face for about thirty seconds was one of sheer panic. I don't think I've seen anybody look so scared"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Julia: I studied his face for a second, then nodded thoughtfully. "You do remember. At least, you remember that. And yeah, I was really scared, I thought you might actually kill yourself and that I'd have to live without you. Or do drugs, which you made me promise not to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Jude
"I can remember... yeah, that, but that's about it. It's coming slowly." I sigh, frustrated at myself "And why would you do drugs?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 pm

Julia: "So then I would die, obviously," I said dryly, my guard back up, and turned back to keep walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:37 pm

Jude
I grabbed her arm, then let my hand drop back to her side when I got her attention "No. Don't... don't do that. Ever"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:40 pm

Julia: I blinked down at my arm, then back at him, a familiar knot in my stomach. Not really a bad one, it was how I always felt when Jude touched me. Like butterflies. He'd touched me earlier, after he'd lost his memory, but it had been weird. This time it had been like before, though. Why was that? "Okay, I won't...promise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Jude
"Can... can you take me to the roof now?" I asked softly, studying her face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Julia: I was silent for a moment, but then nodded and turned around, rubbing my arms, deep in thought. It was a mindless thing, though, just to lead him back to the apartment, up the ladder, then out to the ladder in the back. I gulped as we came to that ladder, and looked back at him. "Maybe not...maybe going up there isn't a good idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:49 pm

Jude
"No, I think... I think we have to" I murmured, looking at the ladder. Then I started up it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Julia: I followed him worriedly, studying his face when we got to the top. It looked the same as a day or so ago, when we were up here last. The candy cane, the lights, the scratchy old radio...and the little platform. "You did this for me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Jude
For some reason, this reminder of my simple gesture, it... triggered something. It reminded me of love. Memories came flooding back, some good, some bad, some terrifying. But I kept a cool face as I looked at the candy cane and chuckled "Almost got electrocuted trying to get that thing up here"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:58 pm

Julia: I wanted to grin - it looked like he was remembering! But I didn't get my hopes up, just pressed my lips together into a line, and nodded. "Yeah?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:04 pm

Jude
I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her suddenly and deeply. "I love you Julia, my heart, my ocean child" I whispered against her lips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Julia: "Jude!"I was shocked when he kissed me, but relaxed after a moment and kissed him back. But then I started crying, happy tears, and had to pull away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Jude
I laughed slightly, elated as I wiped away her tears "I can't drive anything with wheels, especially bikes, I'm practically allergic to chocolate, and my act in the cirque was knife tricks" I smile, kissing her again, her neck, her lips... "I'm sorry I never told you anything, that was selfish... you were so open with me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:32 pm

awww. I don't know why, but I found that even sweeter than the last post.

Julia: "It's okay," I shook my head, pulling away from his lips but wrapping my arms around him in a hug, and burying my face in his chest. "I'm just glad to have you back. I mean...well, you know what I mean."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:33 pm

Jude
"Yeah" I sighed, kissing the top of her head "I know what you mean"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Julia: "Oh, and by the way," I tilted my head so I could look up at him, a sweet, little smile on my face. "You're my Valentine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:39 pm

awww
Jude
"Hm... I think that's supposed to be phrased as a question" I smiled, tilting my head down and kissing her, mirroring her smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:42 pm

Julia: "But then you might say no, so I made it a fact, instead," I said against his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next