the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 34 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Jude
"No, don't" I smiled a little wider "I think I like when you say that. And alright, I think we have eggs. Sound good?"

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 34 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Julia: I nodded, that was fine, I wasn't a picky eater. There was a knock on the door, but when I went to check it the person was gone. There was just an envelope, and I rolled my eyes as I recognized my mom's handwriting in the address. How had she found out where I was staying?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Jude
I was about to go to the kitchen when I heard the knock, and I went to go see what the deal was. My entire body stiffened for a fight, but all I saw was Julia and a letter. "Who's it from?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Julia: "My parents," I muttered, tossing it on the couch. I wasn't planning on reading it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Jude
"Shouldn't you read it?" I ask, studying the letter. The only memories of my parents were holding my mom's hair as she puked into the toilet, and grabbing sunglasses for dad when he had a hangover. They had been way too young and immature to be parents

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Julia: "Shouldn't I?" I replied, not answering his question, and brushed past him into the kitchen, just to try and get away from the conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:27 pm

Jude
I knew I probably shouldn't press the issue farther, so I followed her silently "Is there anything you need to talk about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Jude
"Well, something big must of happened for you to ignore a letter like that... if my parents wrote me, I'd pick myself off the ground from my heart attack and read it" I shrug "But maybe that's just me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:36 pm

Julia: "Yeah, maybe it is just you," I snapped, then my face fell and I bit my lip. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it that way...it's just...well you know that my parents and I have been fighting...and they don't really approve of the Cirque..or of you," I mumbled the last part, hoping he wouldn't hear it. When I had gone back to my neighborhood for that six month period, my parents had completely shot down everything I said about Jude. They kept trying to get me with this Daniel guy that lived down the street.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Jude
I shrugged again, not missing that last part. So her parents didn't like me, I wasn't really shocked by that. Then I remembered what she had said when I didn't have memory, how she described me... "So I really am what parents warn their daughters about?" I asked, crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Julia: I smiled slightly. "Well, my parents, yeah. Mostly because they hate anything that isn't natural."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:45 pm

Jude
"Hey, besides the... drugs and such, I'm actually pretty natural. No surgeries or other crap"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Julia: "Mmm sure you are...but you were close to Mr. K - at one point - and they left Mr. K, so I think they might even remember you...But anyway, it really doesn't matter." I went over and picked up the letter, about to rip it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Jude
I sigh at the memories "But I left when I was nine, how could they remember that?" Then I take her arm gently before she can rip it "And humor me, read the letter. It might be important"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Julia: I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I doubt it." But I opened the letter, anyway.

Dear Julia,

Happy Valentine's Day and early birthday! We miss you back at home. So does Daniel, he's been dropping by almost everyday asking if you've come back yet. Isn't that sweet? When /are/ you come back, dear? Your brother wants to see you before he goes to college. Isn't it nice to actually have colleges, I doubt they have those in that carnie-village, or whatever it is you're living in.

Love, Mom and Dad xoxo

"How about never?" I mumbled, answering the question about when I was coming back. Besides the letter, there was a check for...a decent amount of money. I raised an eyebrow and took that carefully out before stuffing the letter back into the envelope. "Just the generic "how are you" blah, blah, blah. Happy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Jude
I smiled "Yes, very. Are you going to send a reply?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Julia: "No." I pursed my lips, and crossed my arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Jude
"Alright then... I'll start on the eggs" Then I paused "And are you sure there isn't anything you want to talk about?" Okay, I wasn't good with feelings, but she looked upset so...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Julia: "Yes, I'm sure," I said in exasperation, but then smiled. "We have money now, if you didn't see...what should we buy with it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:07 pm

Jude
I shrug "It's your money, remember? Do what you want with it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:09 pm

Julia: "No it's ours," I pouted. "But if that's how you want it...then fine. Everything will be one person or the other's. This is your apartment, that is your bed," I went on to list different things in here and label them his or mine. Hmph.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Jude
I rolled my eyes, something I had picked up from her, and sighed "Julia, fine then. Our money. And I don't know, any suggestions?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:46 pm

Julia: "No..." A million suggestions ran through my head, but I didn't like any of them. "I guess we can just use it as we need it." My eyes fell onto the calendar on the keyboard. "When's your birthday?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Jude
I shrug "Um... this month? I think? When's yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next