the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 33 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:44 pm

Jude
"Hm, just in case anybody was curious, the answer would have been yes" I chuckled, kissing her harder

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 33 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:47 pm

Julia: "Mmm, good," I said before closing my eyes and just focusing on kissing Jude. I had missed him, even if it was just a day...it had seemed like so much longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:50 pm

Jude
I inhaled her scent, memorizing it. When I hadn't remembered... how had I been so lost? Even thing, how had I forgotten?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:55 pm

Jude
"When was the last time you slept?" I ask, concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Julia: "I don't know, over 24 hours ago," I leaned into him, exhausted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Jude
I scooped her up, laughing as I kissed her. Then I went down the ladder carefully and put her in bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Julia: I frowned as he put me down, and grabbed his hand so he couldn't walk away. "It's Valentine's Day. You're staying here, with me. Or else," I yawned, a tiny, little yawn, which kind of messed up the whole sounding-menacing-thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Jude
I laughed, figuring I could easily wrench out of her grasp but what was the point? "Ooh... I'm scared now. Guess I'm your prisoner then"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Julia: I smiled and pointed to the space in the bed next to me. "Prisoner sleeps there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Jude
I laugh, sliding into the spot next to her "Alright then, what now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Julia: I studied his face for a second, an idea forming in my head. But no, I decided against it. So I just curled up closer to him, head in his chest. "That will be all. Prisoner wraps arm around master and they sleep happily ever after."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:17 pm

gotta go, might be on tomorrow
Jude
I smile, wrapping my arm tightly around her. "Alright then, Master, sweet dreams" I whispered in her ear before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:18 pm

might? :/

Julia: I smiled happily and fell asleep instantly, feeling safe and all tingly. "Sweet dreams..." I mumbled back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Jude
I wake up with a soft yawn, my head hurting like crap. I sat up slowly, glancing over at Julia with a smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:51 pm

Julia: I was a light sleeper, so when Jude sat up it woke me up. I blinked, my head turning slowly over to him. Then I smiled. "Success! You finally slept next to me, without...complaining."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:58 pm

Jude
"Hey, this is actually the second time I've slept there" I point out with a yawn, and then realize she must of been asleep the entire time the first time I did that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Julia: I cocked my head to the side in confusion. "What...?" Then I remembered my 'dream' that one time and smiled a little wider. "Oh, so that wasn't a dream? Yay!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Jude
I chuckle "I think you're the only one I know that says 'Yay', Jules" I stood up with a smile of my own "So, want me to make something for breakfast?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Julia: "Um, sorry...I'll stop...saying that?" I crawled out and sat on the bed still, but on top of the blanket. "Okay," I said hesitantly, unsure if we even had breakfast stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next