the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lust is a Whole New Level of Love

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Lust is a Whole New Level of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Lust is a Whole New Level of Love

Post by LovelyDark Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:10 pm

Name:Madison (Maddie) Sinclaire
Appearence:
Personality:http://www.theprankstermovie.com/graphics/Madison-Riley.jpg
Past:Lived a sheltered life, never got out much, straight A's. Parent's died when she was 12, she wears a small diamond heart around her throat that her mother gave her for her birthday the day before they died in a car crash.
Lust level:medium
Other: friends with Claire
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Lust is a Whole New Level of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Lust is a Whole New Level of Love

Post by Hearts44 Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:11 pm

(Oh, he will be a lot colder. Lol)

Ray: I nodded, smiling, and kissed his cheek before going over to the fridge and looking inside. I smiled to myself and grabbed a box of popsicles. I placed it onto the counter and slid my arms around his waist, kissing his lips, "I have another game I want to play with you," I whispered.

Cory: I sighed and sat in the car as well, "Actually, I was hoping you wouldn't have an answer. That's kind of the whole reason I ask you that question back."

Garret: I nodded and slipped an arm around her shoulder, leading her into the apartment, "This is a nice place," I murmured, looking around me with curiosity.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Cohen: "You asked, I answered,"I say shrugging. I pull out and head to the school.

Zafira: I lean against him, "My room is over there,"I say pointing over to where my room is.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:16 pm

Cory: "You're so blunt," I muttered and looked out the window with my arms folded across my chest, "You make me feel stupid by the way you say things."

Garret: I nodded again, not able to say anything else, and brought her to her room. The door opened with a creak and I gently laid her down onto the bed, "Comfy?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:16 pm

Aiden: "Lith?! Lith!" I call, walking into the kitchen to get some soda.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Faceless12 Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Adam: I shivered "b-but" I said, putting my hands on his shoulders nervously "I-im tired"

Gunner: I smoked my joint, closing my eyes and smiling, blowing smike rings. A wsd of cash filled my pocket from some teachers college ring I had stolen
Faceless12
Faceless12

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:18 pm

Cohen: "How's that?" I say confused slightly.

Zafira: I shook my head and reach under neath the bed, wincing when my fingers brushed over the broken glass from the other vodka bottle. I grab the new bottle and hand it to him, "Don't let me have it."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Faceless12 Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:18 pm

Lith: I jumped and hastily put the knife in teh sink, rinsing it. I busied myself with cleaning the dishes as Jane wobbled around the kitchen on shaky legs, using Greyson for support "I-In here"
Faceless12
Faceless12

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Madison: I shiver and pull my jacket closer to me. I fix my backpack on my shoulder and fiddle with the chain of my necklace out of habit as I walk.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Faceless12 Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:21 pm

Gunner: I opened my eyes and scanned the courtyard, snapping twigs off of a branch and twirling them around my fingers. I smirked as some guy screwed up his face at the smell of weed and veered away from me
Faceless12
Faceless12

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:21 pm

Aiden: I walk over to her and kiss her cheek, "I'm sorry about before. Can I make it up to you?" I question, wrapping my arms around her waist.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Faceless12 Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Lith: I leant against him, closing my eyes and biting my lip for a moment "You don't have to make it up. I understand" I said softly, going back to teh dishes
Faceless12
Faceless12

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Madison: I roll my shoulders, stopping. I sat down on a bench and lean back. i close my eyes, breathing in the cold refreshing air.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Aiden: I grab her hand from the soapy dish water and my eyes widen at the cuts, "W-Why?! Oh my god, I caused these didn't I? I'm so so sorry,"I ramble and grab a dish towel. I press it to the bleeding cuts.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Faceless12 Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Gunner: I examined the chain around one girls neck and walked up behind her. I leant my arms on the bench, smirking at her "Hey there darling" I said, twirling teh joint between my fingers before taking a rag and blowing out several rings, slightly amused my them. My eyes darted to the pendant and lit up as I examined it
Faceless12
Faceless12

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:26 pm

or it might
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Faceless12 Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Lith: I winced and pulled my hand away "No it's not!" I protested, cradling my hand
Faceless12
Faceless12

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Madison: I open my eyes to look at the guy, I put my hand over my mouth coughing slightly. I stood up picking up my bag in the process, I throw it over my shoulder. "Hi and bye, I'm late,'I say and start walking away trying to get the smoke smell out of my clothes.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Aiden: I give her a look, "Then why?'
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Faceless12 Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:31 pm

Gunner: I smirked and ground out the joint, tossing it into the grass. I shoved my hands into my pockets and followed. "Mind if I walk you to class then/' I asked, my eyes darting once again to teh diamond necklace. My smirk got wider as my eyes traveled slightly lower
Faceless12
Faceless12

Back to top Go down

Post by Faceless12 Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Lith: I shook my head and picked Jane up from where she was pulling on Greyson's ear
Faceless12
Faceless12

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Madison: I pull up my hood of my jacket and bite my lip, "Actually, I kind of do mind,"I say softly.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Aiden: "Lith talk to me, tell me how bad of a boyfriend I'm being please! I don't want you to cut yourself anymore, tell me how to change,"I say looking at her.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Faceless12 Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Gunner: I chuckled "What's your name sweetheart?" I asked, my eyes moving up to her face. I looked at her amused, my plain white t-shirt enough to stand against the cold. Plus they showed off my tattoos.
Faceless12
Faceless12

Back to top Go down

Post by Faceless12 Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:35 pm

Lith: My eyes filled with tears and I didn't lok at him "It's not you Aiden" I whispered
Faceless12
Faceless12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next