the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

2 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.) - Page 6 Empty Re: the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Jackson: Of course I've heard of the concert. Everyone's heard of it, although most of the adults don't seem to happy about it. Nonetheless, I take my time to get my bike and check it for damage before looking up at her. "Why?"

Mikey: I open up the back door and tip toe outside, whishing I had a car for once. We start heading off towards the feild where a stage as started to go up. "You mind doing me a favor, Jacob?" I ask as we get closer. "When my mom kills me, make sure you identify the body."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.) - Page 6 Empty Re: the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Jacob
I nod solemnly "I'll make sure something nice goes on your tombstone and everything, maybe I'll even be bothered to write a speech at your service" There were already hundreds of people there, crowding around vans and the stage

Annabel
"Because /we're/ going!" I exclaim with a broad smile

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Mikey: "Thanks man, that's all I ask." Damn, they just kept coming! I never knew that many people could even lived in the country. "So what, we just run up on their hippie fun and wait for the bands to go on?"

Jackson: I blink. "No," I say finally. Why should I? I was in the middle of doing something.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:58 pm

I think it's hilarious, because Jacob thinks his sister's just a little quiet sweetheart. In fact, she acts that way around everybody but Jack
Annabel
"Oh come on Jack, grow a pair! We /have/ to go to this concert, it's the absolute biggest thing that will ever happen! Ever!"

Jacob
"I guess, maybe try not to get high?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Lol, poor Jack!

Jackson: I stick out my tongue. "I do have a pair!" I say. "The problem is that you have one. Just ask your 'stache." I get back on my bike and fix the baseball card in the spokes.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Annabel
"Uh!" I said indignantly, snatching the baseball card "You take that back right now Jackson Hutchinson, or I'm tearing this old thing up to tiny pieces!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Jackson: My eyes narrow. I wish I could say she was chicken, but she's ruthless. "Fine," I say. "You don't have any pairs of anything. There, are you happy?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:16 pm

Annabel
I glare at him, then my flat chest, then him again. Then I toss his card on the ground "Fine, good enough. Now let's go, we're wasting daylight!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:21 pm

Lol! XD
Jackson: "I said I don't wanna," I say as I pick up my card and dust it off. "Give me one good reason why I should."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:21 pm

Rosalie: "I have pot in my car! That's fun!" I said happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Annabel
"Because you kissed me that one time behind the grocery store, and I'm gonna tell alll your friends unless you come with me /right/ now!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Jackson: My eyes widen and I throw up my hands. "No fair! That was one time and you wanted me to anyway! You said you wouldn't tell!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Annabel
A light blush rose to my cheeks "Did not! You have cooties and stuff! Now come on boy, or I'll go right to both of our friends and tell them all about it"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Jackson: Damn, she has me beat! I grimace and start dragging my bike along. "Fine then," I mutter. "But you have to promise not to hurt my bike again."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Annabel
"Fine, unless I really need to" I say in a sing song voice, following him down the road. Truth is, I think I may have kind liked kissing Jacky, but he was still weird and had cooties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Greta: We passed a stand with an array of colorful bongs on the way in. I eyed a bright red one with green flowers, made of clay.

Adam: "Would you like that, Greta, dear?" I asked wrapping my arm around her waist and putting my hand in the back pocket of her hippy-style-flare jeans. They were decorated with patches and buttons, how unclassy. But I only had to keep up this act for a little longer.

Greta: "No, no," I waved away the idea slowly. "Give the money the children in Africa. So they can buy some weed or something."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Jackson: I look down at the hippies and frown. They're all so strange, moving around like snakes and passing sugar cubes around. They could at least put some clothes on. "Why did you even wanna come?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:56 pm

Lol! So they can buy some weed. XD

Mikey: I notice some dude walking around, looking way out of place. "Hey, does he live around here?" I ask Jacob. "He doesn't exactly look like a love child, y'know?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Annabel
"Because it's import'nt!" I say, watching weird guys take turns inhaling weird stuff. All so weird "But I don't know why"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Jacob
"Hm... I don't know him, but you're right, way out of place. But hey, all kinds are welcome here, right?" Except, you know, my sister

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Jackson: "Right. Because that makes a lot of sense." I start walking in with my bike, making extra sure to keep an eye on it. I hear laughter as someone calls out to me. "Hey, little man!" I stick out my tongue. I'm not little!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:07 pm

Annabel
I catch up to Jack, looking in the direction of the person that called out. Probably some stoned-as-a-rock hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:12 pm

Jackson: "These people are freaks," I mutter. When I see a couple of familiar faces, I tug on Annie's arm. "Crap, we need to duck out of here!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Annabel
"It's okay Jack, chill. Jacob and Mikey won't catch us" I assure him, grabbing his arm and pulling him into a crowd. One of the hippies tossed me a sugar cube, and I looked at it for a moment

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:19 pm

Jackson: My brows furrow as I look at the sugar. "Think it's ok?" I ask. After all, people don't just hand you sugar.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next