the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

2 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.) - Page 10 Empty Re: the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Annabel
I sigh "Fine, you should know where all the snacks and sleeping bags are, you've stayed there enough. Now lets go find your bike, maybe we can find somebody else with a bike and you two can race. I'll even be the ref!"

Back to top Go down

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.) - Page 10 Empty Re: the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:09 pm

Jackson: "Psh, you act as though someone would be able to beat me," I say. "Unless the kind of bike you're talking about is a motorcycle, I can tell you right now who'd win."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:11 pm

Annabel
"Oh!" I squeel, ignoring his other comments "You think we can find somebody with a motorcycle? Maybe they'd let us ride in it once around the field! That would be /so/ cool!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Jackson: No, I'd be really lucky if I could sneak it away without the person noticing... I shake my head as though to clear my thoughts and sigh. As if any hippie would let me keep it. "Deoends what type," I say instead. "If it's a Harley, definately. But if it's a moped? I think I'll pass."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:20 pm

Annabel
"Er...kay, let's just... go find your bike for now. This place is just so awesome" I sighed dreamily. Maybe I was meant to be a hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:27 pm

Jackson: "Hey, I think I see it!" I say. I climb on top of someone's car to try to get a better look. "They're defiling it!" I say. They were doing some freaky hippie ritual with my bike!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:31 pm

Annabel
I climb up next to him, raising an eyebrow "What are they doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:33 pm

Jackson: I grimace. "They're decorating it," I sat. They had out sharpies and were signing it and tying bandanas and peace signs on it. It actually looked pretty cool... But still, that means someone claimed my bike!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Annabel
"Hey, that's really cool!" I grin, watching one woman put a wreath of flowers on the handle bars "Now your rusty 'ol bike looks halfway decent!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:41 pm

Jackson: "But... But... You don't mess with something if it ain't broken!" I hop down and get ready to storm over. "Plus... Well, what if Mikey and Jacob saw that?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:44 pm

Annabel
"All the more reason to let them do what they're doing! If they see your bike laying on the field, then they'll recognize it! Plus, if you're riding it like it was, then Jacob and Mikey will recoginize it, and our discuses will be for nothing"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:48 pm

Jackson: I frown. "Well either way, I'm getting it back." Before she can stop me, I turn around and start running.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:54 pm

Annabel
"Wait, Jack!" I yell, then spot two familiar figures. Plan b. Instead of catching up to Jack, I ran up to the hippies decorating his bike "You gotta help us, brothers and sisters! The man is after us!!" I point wildly at Jacob and Mikey, who were running over

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:59 pm

One of the hippies looks dreamily looks down at her, and then at the people running. "What a bummer, little sis," she murmurs. She smiles and hands her the bike. "Ride the wind, kid. We got things covered."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Annabel
"Thanks big sis, the man is just trying to keep us down, you know? Come on Rip," I call to Jack "let's ride!" Then I jump on the seat of the bike, pulling him onto the back as I zoom past him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Rosalie: I managed to get ahead of Jacob and Mikey as the kids zoomed off. "Dang, man." I noticed my Bug nearby. "We'll drive after them, I said, looking at Jacob.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:26 am

Hey Shera, are you coming back to this?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:53 am

Oh, yeah! Sorry...sometimes I'm on my PS3, and I can't see what other ppl. post unless I go through their profile. Can you repost?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:03 am

PavoLights wrote:Aubree: Recreational items? Something tells me he doesn't mean a soccer ball. "Well I'm sure other people would be more than happy to share," I say, more because I don't even want to touch the stuff than anything else. It only takes one hit and everything I've worked for goes down the drain.
repost
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:11 am

Jack: I noticed her slight apprehensiveness, but I didn't say anything about it. "Yeah, you're probably right." I agreed before I quickly went, and got a joint from another group. It was small, but at least I got one.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:16 am

Aubree: I sit back on the car and start filming. People were signing cars and swaying to the beat of music only they can hear. There were a few children running around too, although a lit of them looked pretty dazed. Hyped up on LSD maybe? Their parents weren't around, at least from what I could tell. "Where'd you say you were from?" I ask the guy when he comes back. After all, it seemed like half of America had shown up.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:24 am

Jack: I sat next to her on the hood of the car, making sure I wasn't in the view of the camera. "Southern California." I answered. "I drove all the way here...it's amazin' how beautiful this country really is, despite the wrongs." I leaned back, and crossed my legs. "Where're you from?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:30 am

Aubree: "Born in Florida, skipped town to live in New York," I say. "I've seen enough of America for my own good, but that's just me. I was never one for nature anyway."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:37 am

Jack: I restrained myself from saying, 'No wonder you're so professional.' Which meant, up-tight in the nicest way possible. I glanced around a moment before closing my eyes, and said softly, "Y'know, your article would be better if you actually experienced this, get into it."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:42 am

Aubree: I frown and move my camera to him. "Number one rule of journalism: never become the news. What would I look like /pretending/ to be one of them? It's like putting a clown in Congress." Which they probably already have, but that isn't the point.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next