the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All my life I've been good, but now, I'm thinking What The Hell.

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

All my life I've been good, but now, I'm thinking What The Hell. - Page 5 Empty Re: All my life I've been good, but now, I'm thinking What The Hell.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:47 pm

weird...

Back to top Go down

All my life I've been good, but now, I'm thinking What The Hell. - Page 5 Empty Re: All my life I've been good, but now, I'm thinking What The Hell.

Post by Avery Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Quinn: "Of course I remember. That scarred my innocence for life," I teased.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:03 pm

what are we doing?

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:09 pm

Jake- The machine falshes at me. "Hey Jake." I want to talk to her but I don't know what i would tell her- that I miss her? that I wish things were back to normal between us?- so I give up. "Just wanted to say hey. Sorry for bothering you." i send.

Alex- I laugh, "Well I'm happy to know that I have that effect on people when I pull off a crazy stunt."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Elli
I stiffen, wrapping my arms around myself and staring at the machine for a good five minutes before replying 'It's alright. How are-' I stopped there with a heavy sigh, knowing he'd probably be confused at the half formed, slightly cryptic message, but I didn't care. I got back in my bed and went to sleep, despite the fact it was way too early

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Jake- I get an unfinished message. I sigh and leave my room, guessing that she doesn't want to talk and not bothering to reply. I walk down the hall, down stairs and out the door towards the courtyard.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:18 pm

Victoria: I walked around aimlessly in the corridors. I stumbled across a courtyard and saw a guy. Hm....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Elli
I had the same nightmares, some left me breathless with fear, some brought tears to my eyes. Nightmares were the only place I felt strong emotions now.

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Jake- I reach the courtyard and am surprised to see that I'm not the only one there. I don't remember seeing her before and I figure it won't hurt to talk to someone for once and make a new friend. I walk towards my bench and lean agianst the tree behind it. I can't help but think about Elli as I stand there, though.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Victoria: The guy moved to next to a tree. I was glad I was here rather than at home. My parents hate me, there was no reason to stay behind at home. I'll stick it out until I'm 18, then I'm out of here then home. I sat down on the edge of a fountain in the middle and stare at the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:33 pm

hold on my computer is being stupid again.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:34 pm

im trying my hardest to make this computer work for me...
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:36 pm

It won't let my see anything. It keeps blocking pages 7 & 8. I really need a new laptop...
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:37 pm

sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:38 pm

Quinn: "Yeah, you left a huge mark. I guess seeing the fire got me started on my own... Spree." I had become a serial arsonist and that's why i came to this stupid school.

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:43 pm

okay. so since my laptop is blocking me from all but one page in her, i just made a continuation topic for this one called All I want is to mess around. so can you guys post your last posts in there for me and then we can just continue on??
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5