the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All my life I've been good, but now, I'm thinking What The Hell.

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

All my life I've been good, but now, I'm thinking What The Hell. - Page 4 Empty Re: All my life I've been good, but now, I'm thinking What The Hell.

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:43 pm

(Gotta go. be back tomorrow.)
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

All my life I've been good, but now, I'm thinking What The Hell. - Page 4 Empty Re: All my life I've been good, but now, I'm thinking What The Hell.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Elli
My humming got a little louder as more painful memories came. I really did have fun pestering him with this song, especially when I needed to get his attention

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:44 pm

awwh, okay

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Last post for the night. :/

Jake- I loved how she always used this song to get my attention. I wished we still hung out and talked enough that she could still use that cute persistence on me.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Oh, okay. And did you have a particular Beatles song in mind, or do you want me to pick one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:12 am

Quincy: I chuckled as she met me outside the in the hall. "Wanna split?" I asked, nodding to the side door that I used when I didn't want to get caught.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:36 pm

You can pick one.

Alex- I look in the direction he nodded. Ahh the side door, perfect for sneaky get-aways. I shrug casually, "Sure."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:46 pm

Quincy: "Cool," I said, smiling. "Any chance you went to the elementary school nearby?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Alex- "As a matter of fact I did," I tell him, returning the smile, "Why do you ask?" I look up at him. I'm short for my age and it can pose a problem at times- times like when your walking with a really cute badass and you have to look up at him because he's more than a foot taller than you.

Last edited by LinakeNoelani on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Elli
It was a simple, silly song, not really one you'd expect for attention grabbing, but I didn't care "Desmond has to borrow from the market place, Molly is the singer in a band. Desmond says to Molly 'girl I like your face' and Molly tells him as she takes him by the hand: 'Obla Di Obla Da, life goes on, brah...'" I whispered it under my breath, not really singing but enough to make my throat tighten too much to continue

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Jake- I don't know how it could grab my attention but it always did. Probably because it was Elli who was singing it and i liked her- liked her liked her- but I never had the courage to tell her. Ironic how I could paintball teachers, set trashcans on fire, or throw water balloons filled with paint at teachers' cars but I couldn't tell the girl i liked that I liked her much less how much I liked her.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Sorry, I went to yoga
Elli
A bell rang, and I stopped humming to run off to the next class. After that, there was another one. On and on and on. When school finally ended, I felt drained and lifeless.

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:08 am

Jake- I'm so tired that I can barely walk, but I manage it enough to get to my dorm- my parents didn't want me and my sister living with them anymore- after gym. All I want to do is fall on my bed and go to sleep.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:41 pm

REPOST/EDIT

Alex- "As a matter of fact I did," I tell him, returning the smile, "Why do you ask?" I look up at him. I'm short for my age and it can pose a problem at times- times like when your walking with a really cute badass and you have to look up at him because he's more than a foot taller than you, or other times like when you go to kiss your boyfriend and you can just barely reach on your tippie toes and he's bending down... pretty much whenever you're doing something that isn't sneaking out in the middle of class.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:43 pm

Quincy: "Just wondering. I went there until fourth grade, then I left. I came back last year," i said, "and I thought you looked a little familiar." I smiled down at her, trying to think back to the good days... The days I was innocent.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Alex- "Ah. Well you didn't miss much when you left. I mean, yeah, I put the teachers through a lot of hell but that was normal" I smile remembering all the things I used to do to the teachers.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Quinn: "Were you the girl who set the thrid grade teachers hair on fire or do I have you confused with someone else?" I asked with a dimpled smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Alex- I laugh at that. "No that was me. Wow, you remember that?" i shake my head and laugh again. "That woman still has a restraining order against me."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Elli
I collapsed on my bed, closing my eyes. Jake and I were almost one of the main reasons that the girls and boys dorms were separated into two buildings. But two summers ago we had set up a morse code system with the help of Sam- local nerd. We could communicate between our two rooms, not that we had for a whole year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:35 pm

brb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:41 pm

back... awwh, but you're gone?

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Alex- I want to talk to Elli so badly but I don't want to get up and I don't know how I could. I sit there at my desk, looking around the dorm and thinking up ways to talk to her when I remember the morse code system we had. I quickly move things around my desk before I find the sheet with the morse code on it. Time to send her a message. I don't know what to say so I decide on a simple, "Hey it's Jake."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:45 pm

No i'm here Very Happy
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:46 pm

and my computer is being stupid and won't let me see page 7. it keeps blocking the webpage and i don't know why.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Elli
I heard the familiar beeping of an incoming message, and my eyes flew open. Scrambling over to the machine, I arrived just in time to see a series of light flashes. I bit my lip, but... what could one message hurt? I reached out to respond, when I stopped short. No, I can't, I just can't... 'Hey Jake' I felt myself sending, despite what my thoughts were. My eyes widened in shock, and a chill went down my spine when I realized what I just did

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next