the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All my life I've been good, but now, I'm thinking What The Hell.

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

All my life I've been good, but now, I'm thinking What The Hell. - Page 3 Empty Re: All my life I've been good, but now, I'm thinking What The Hell.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Elli
I sat down next to Jake again in the next class, irritated at the fact that we still had assigned seats next to each other.

Back to top Go down

All my life I've been good, but now, I'm thinking What The Hell. - Page 3 Empty Re: All my life I've been good, but now, I'm thinking What The Hell.

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:20 pm

Jake- I glance next to me. I got to remember to request a seat change.

(I got to go. I have a huge test in the morning that i have to study for.)
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:28 pm

oh, okay then. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:17 pm

VotedMostLikelyCrazy wrote:
Rosalie Swan wrote:can i join?
sure. anyone can join.

kay. gimme a sec and ill make my charrie. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Full Name: Victoria Rose Swan
Grade: 11
Apperance: Waistlength auburn hair with purple and green streaks, violet eyes, slight and nimble build (meaning shes short and is almost classified as anorexic, but she just has a high metabolism)
Personallity: Has an obsession with weapons, very bubbly and happy, but she has an evil and twisted crazy/random side.
Other: Used to be under lock and key from her parents, studying like a good girl, playing piano and violin, shit like that. Then eventually she snapped and got in a fight with her folks and slapped them, and ran off. dyed her hair in streaks, let her grades drop, and just went wild. Her parents don't know what to do with her, so they're sending her here.

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:26 pm

cool. you can jump in anywhere.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Anyone on?
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:40 pm

me!

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Hey! wanna continue where we left off?
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:47 pm

sure Very Happy hey, back on inkpop, wasn't I in a few chats with you?
Elli
I fidget slightly, tucking a lock of hair back behind my ear. My dull eyes closed slightly as the teacher began talking, and I started taking notes again

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:50 pm

I think so. at least until everyone started complaining. Rolling Eyes lol

Jake- I watch Elli fidget and take notes from the corner of my eye, smiling ever so slightly when I remember how beautiful she looked when she used to smile and laugh. I missed that Elli.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Elli
I yawn slightly, then look around with a sigh. The class passed quickly, then it was time for lunch. Like clockwork, every bloody day. I stood up, accidentally knocking a pile of books to the ground from my desk. I muttered something under my breath and bent down to pick them up

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Jake- I see the books fall the same instant that i made up my help Elli pick them up. I pick up three of the books and hand them to her.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Elli
"Thanks" I muttered, taking the books as I gathered the rest of them. It was the first time I had talked to him in a while, the last time being when I asked him what time an assembly was

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:04 pm

Jake- "No prob" i tell her as i stand back up. It was the first time we had said anything to one another in about two months. I look at her for another second before slowly walking away.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Elli
I stood up, then took a step in his direction, opening my mouth as if to say something. But it was too late; he was gone "Bye Jake" I whispered, tears prickling at my eyes before I turned around and started walking the other way

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Jake- A wave of sadness washes over me. "I miss you Elli" i say before walking off in the direction of the courtyard. I always skip lunch so I won't have to deal with people reminding me of the good ol' days when I lived The Adventures of Jake and Elli.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Elli
I got a few glances on the way outside like one might look at the casket of a loved one. Mornfull and full of regrets. A few other glances were filled with anger, like I had 'betrayed' the others. Like I had chosen this. I looked at the ground as I finally made it outside

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Jake- People don't bother looking at me in fear that this is just a phase and one day I'll snap and pound someone's face in like I used to. I find a bench in the shade of the big tree in the center of the courtyard and sit down. I take out my wallet to look at the old pictures of me and Elli when we still had our wild adventures.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Elli
What did Jake do nowadays? It bothered me that I didn't know. I racked my brain. Sports? Heh, that reminded me of our epically scaled paintball gun wars. Practically all of the students were involved, no other rules then if you see a teacher, start either shooting or running.

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:26 pm

Jake- I stop at a picture of us. We're in the middle of one of our infamous paintball wars. We were always on the same team, always shooting teachers and hiding instead of running, and always winning. I smile a real smile for the first time in a long time but it doesn't last long before sadness and longing erase it.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:30 pm

Elli
I pulled out my favorite paintball pistol from my uniform's pocket. I always kept it in there, as if he was suddenly going to emerge and start shooting the crap out of me, and I would somehow gain the energy to start shooting him back.

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Jake- Unable to sit there and just be sad anymore, I stand up and start walking but not sure where exactly I'm walking to.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:36 pm

Elli
I was still just wandering around, humming softly to myself. Music had always been one of my passions, I was been passonate about a lot of things, in fact. Older music though, Bob Dylan, the Beatles...

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:39 pm

Jake- I start thinking of a Beatles song that Elli used to always sing when she thought I wasn't paying attention. I keep walking around blindly, the song playing over and over again in my head.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next