the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All my life I've been good, but now, I'm thinking What The Hell.

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

All my life I've been good, but now, I'm thinking What The Hell. - Page 2 Empty Re: All my life I've been good, but now, I'm thinking What The Hell.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:48 pm

No, I don't have any ideas. If you have an idea though, feel free to start

Back to top Go down

All my life I've been good, but now, I'm thinking What The Hell. - Page 2 Empty Re: All my life I've been good, but now, I'm thinking What The Hell.

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:50 pm

Jake- I sit in class, last row of desks in the back of the room closest to the windows. The teacher's giving a lecture but I'm not really paying attention. I'm worrying more about whether or not my sister is ever going to change out of her old ways and get... better.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:51 pm

I'll post with Quincy in a bit, i'll be back in like 30 minutes.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Elli
I sighed, leaning my head on one hand as I brushed a lock of hair out of my face. I jotted down a few more notes from just another life sucking lecture of my life sucking existence. I was like a shell of my former self. My pony tail was falling down, so I ajusted that quickly, glancing over at Jake as I did so. It was weird, before I broke, I never wore my hair up

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Jake- i glance over at Elli and smile a little. She used to be so much fun- a hellion- last year, but she had changed. She was still Elli only... different.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Elli
Jake, my partner in crime. I sighed to myself, remembering the good times we used to have. I even used to have a little thing for him, but no way I would ever have told him /that/.

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:06 pm

Jake- When Elli changed, so did I. I had no one to help me pull off my overly crazy stunts. I missed- still miss- her. she was my best friend and no one could ever take her place. I wish things could be the way they used to be but everything happens for a reason.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Elli
The lecture ended, and I gathered my books and put them into my backpack. My dull grey eyes looked across the room, as the teacher smiled at me. Apparently, I was one of the school's biggest successes, in fact, they wanted Jake and I to make a speech at the end of this semester.

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:13 pm

can i join in?
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

http://courtlynnrose.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:52 pm

... what the heck happened?

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Jake- great, a speech. im gonna have to talk my way out of this one. i dont do speaches. at all.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Elli
What was I going to say? A bunch of nonsense about how much better I am, how brighter my future is now, how smarter I am? That's just crap. I was walking dead now, even I could feel it. I passed Jake with hardly a glance

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:39 pm

VotedMostLikelyCrazy wrote:Alex- I glance at him again. "I'm Alex. Nice to meet you," i tell him.

Quincy: I smiled a bit more. "Nice to meet you as well."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:52 pm

Jake- i walk up to our teacher and try to talk her out of making me do the speech. i'm not better and i'm not changed. i just miss Elli and our times together.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Alex- i give a little smirk then look at the teacher. "Is there any way that i can get out of here early? Any way at alll?" I ask her. "No" she replies "But-" "I said no Alexandra. and i mean no." i grimace at my name.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:54 am

Quincy: I got up. glancing at Alex quickly and then muttered bathroom toward the teacher. I wasn't coming back and hopefully Alex would follow my example.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:15 pm

can i join?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Hiii... sorry, I left for the weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:12 pm

hey sorry been a mega busy week.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Alex- Quincy had the right idea. i acted like i was coughing up a lung and said something like nurse's office then dashed out after him.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Rosalie Swan wrote:can i join?
sure. anyone can join.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:24 pm

So this is a slow going chat...
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:38 pm

oops, didn't know it started up again :p sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Elli
I watched them all, their names echoing in my mind like memories of dead friends. I knew them all at one point, partied with some of them, laughed with almost all of them... then I looked back at Jake, my heart clenching

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:02 pm

Jake- the teachertold me that i wasn't getting out of it. i walk towards my next class. on my way i see Elli looking at me and give a slight nod before continuing on.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next