the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Average Underestimated Psychics

3 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 11 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Andrew
I found myself snapped out of my Astral form as my body fell, my eyes flying open seconds after I hit the ground "Rise and shine you crazy camper!" an obnoxiously loud voice called somewhere above me, and looking up, I saw... "Alex" I half growled. I was a deep sleeper, sure, but tumping me out of the couch was a new low

Back to top Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 11 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Some New Stillettos Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Anna - "feels like it is, I'd much rather not live a life centered around death. Seeing death, causing it..."
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

http://courtlynnrose.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:47 pm

Landon sat down against a wall, pulling Anna down with him. "Why are you only looking at the negatives?" he asked curiously. "You also prevent death."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Anna - I nod, "You're right, but... the truth is I looked up some murders online, the visions I gave them were used as ways to get killing techniques, no murders were prevented while I was there." I sighed. "They used us all."
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Landon nodded. "I know," he said softly, his eyes flashing. He felt the familiar warmth of fire lick his insides. "That's why we had to leave. That's why we have to stop them."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Anna - I placed my head on his shoulder, "How can people be so mean?"
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Alex

Running out of the room I accidentally bump into Landon. "Heh heh hey Landon. Sorry bout that. Crazy psychopath Andrew is chasing me." Blushing I pat Landon on the shoulder. "So....what are you two up to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Andrew
I roll my eyes, walking out of the school "Yes, because I'm known for my crazy psychopathic tendencies" Then I look back up at the sledding hill, and run back into the school. I come back out with a stack of lunch trays

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Anna - I blush and sit up, "Nothing!"
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Landon smiled up at Alex. "Nothing. Just talking about how much the Complex sucks."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:06 pm

Alex

"Well that's a fun subject...NOT! I am going to go sledding on some lunch trays. Join me Landon!" Grabbing his hand I start running up the hill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Anna - I watched them go and stayed behind. I was the outcast really, the gloom one.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:08 pm

oops, I keep getting confused between Complex and Compound
Andrew
I go to the top of the hill and hand a lunch tray to Landon, and one to Alex. Then I toss one down to Anna as well for good measure. I grab one of my own and place it on the ground, then sit on it. I push off with my hands, and soon I'm sliding

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:10 pm

anna - I go up the hill and stand watching them.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Landon looked at his tray and then he turned his head to look at his butt. Looking back at the tray, he called, "I'm pretty sure I'll break this thing!"

Parker sat in the corner, staring at what she had wrote. What did it mean? Was someone a traitor? Was someone watching them?
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:13 pm

Anna - I walked away and saw Parker, "hey, am I interrupting something?"
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Alex
"Come on!! There is nothing to be worried about!" I sat down and pushed off. I could feel the adrenaline building up. 'Does this happen every time you go sledding?' I thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Andrew
I slide down fast, snow spraying all around me, until I hit the parking lot at the bottom which was covered in pure ice. I slid faster and faster, suprised by how well the hard plastic lunch tray was holding up... until I hit the side of the school. Crap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:18 pm

Landon looked at the tray again in suspicion before sighing. "If I die, you guys are to blame," he muttered, sitting down on it and pushing off.

Parker looked up at Anna and forced a smile. "No, you're not," she said softly. "But we might have a problem."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:19 pm

Anna - Immediately I was on alert, I would be lying if I didn't admit that I was a good killer, i learned a lot from my visions. "What is it?"
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Aubree: I pouted as I walked out of the school, having found that I needed a tiny nap. I smoothed down my rumpled-from-sleep hair, and crossed my arms at the base of the hill. "You're sledding without me! I hate you!" I called to Andrew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Andrew
Luckily I was great at steering, so I managed to turn at the last second and not smash my face in. Not so luckily, I was going fast enough and hit at a certain angle, so I dislocated my shoulder. I fell off the lunch tray and into the snow, where I lay, cursing. I sat up slowly with my arm limp at my side, until I stood up and smashed it against the brick wall to relocate it. I cursed a few more times before grabbing the tray and running back up the hill. Then I heard Bree, and stopped "Well come on then!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:24 pm

Aubree: "No," I said stubbornly, still scowling, though it was in my puppy dog sort of way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:25 pm

Andrew
I rolled my eyes at her scowl, grabbing another lunch tray and running over to where she was. I handed it to her "Now come on, sledding was your idea, remember?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:27 pm

I gotta go eat, you guys. Then do an essay. Be back later, maybe =)
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next