the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Average Underestimated Psychics

3 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 12 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:27 pm

Aubree: I dropped the tray into the snow. "And then you started without me. Just because some of us can sleep and do other things at the same time doesn't mean....doesn't mean it's okay to...to do stuff while everyone else is asleep...well, just me, but..." Wow, I was lame at guilt trips.

Back to top Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 12 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Alex
Racing down the hill I close my eyes. When I open them I find my knee in pain from smashing into the school. "OH GOSH!" I scream. "I THINK ITS BROKEN!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Andrew
I chuckle "Technically, I can't do much when I'm asleep, remember? I pass through all objects like a ghost, and nobody else can see me anyway... and come on Bree... I'll even race you to the top of the hill?" I raise an eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Aubree: I tried to keep up my frown, but a smile appeared anyway. I grabbed the tray from the ground, and started off without telling him 'go'. Andrew should know by now that I never get fair warnings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Andrew
I laughed, having expected nothing else of her, as I took off as well. I caught up with her quickly, and we tied in reaching the top of the hill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Aubree: "The only reason we tied was because I just woke up," I made up an excuse, since I hated losing. Tying wasn't losing, but it wasn't winning!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Andrew
I nod with a chuckle, knowing there was no point in arguing with her "...Yeaaahh... sure." But hey, I got her up here, didn't I? Points for Team Andrew, thank you very kindly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Aubree: "What-everrrrr," I hopped on my lunch tray and started down the hill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Andrew
I slid after her, being careful not to crash and dislocate anything this time. It was really fun, actually... the ice and snow and speed. Why would people say it's just for kids?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Aubree: "WHHHEEEEEEEEE!" I squealed as I slid down. Yes, I tended to act younger than my age. Get over it. At the bottom I was giggling and ran back up to the top of the hill. "Again, again!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:19 pm

Andrew
I laughed again, her child like enthusiasm almost contagious. It made me happy to see her happy, like how an older brother might feel. I ran back up with her, and slid back down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Aubree: After about ten more times I fell onto my back in the snow, on purpose. "Let's make snow angels!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Andrew
I chuckle, getting off my sled and laying beside her "How do you make those again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Alex
I limp over to a nearby bench. Lifting up my jeans I see nothing is broken. I let out a big sigh of relief. Thank goodness my knee was ok. There was a big cut, but nothing was broken. I pull my jean leg down and see there is a rip in my jeans. Well, that knee is going to be cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:30 pm

(that was er... repetitive XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:30 pm

Aubree: "Hmmm," I thought for a moment on how to explain it. "You kind of do a jumping jack, but laying down. I attempted it, and my snow angel turned out alright. But now the back of my head was cold, since all there was to cover it was my hair. I stood up, careful not to ruin my snow angel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Andrew
I try, and hey, it didn't come out too badly. My head was cold as well, and I sat up, shaking my head to get the snow out of my hair. Then I stood up just as carefully, and looked back. Two snow angels, side by side. I smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:36 pm

Aubree: "Mine's prettier!" I said in a singsong, teasing voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Andrew
I laugh, walking over to where my snow angel's head was, and drawing a little halo. Angels have those, right? "Not anymore" I tease back, laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Aubree: I drew devil horns on mine. "Mine is a snow devil now, thank you very much. It trumps an angel..." I had no idea what I was blabbering about, but whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Andrew
I drew a trident in the hand of my angel... um... they carry those around, right "Well hah, my snow angel is going to defeat your devil"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:46 pm

Aubree: I frowned and my shoulders slumped. I shook my head. "I can't beat that. You...win," I winced at the word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Andrew
My eyes widened slowly in shock. Wow, did Bree really just claim defeat? And why did I feel so... guilty? That older brother thing, I guessed "Er... you could try giving yours a harpoon?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Aubree: "Nope, it can't beat a trident," I sighed and shook my head again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:51 pm

Andrew
She looked so darn sad... I wiped the trident away with my foot and re drew it a couple of inches under my angel "Uh oh, my angel dropped the trident... hope no devils pick it up" I said in a dramatic announcer's voice before laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next