the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Average Underestimated Psychics

3 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 7 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:12 pm

Alex
Looking around I see several little houses in what seemed to be a big neighborhood. There are children playing and making snowmen, something I have never been able to experience. "Andrew? Can we stop just one second? I really want to build a snow-person!!!"

Back to top Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 7 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:13 pm

*Sorry guys i suddenly left last night!!!! MY FREAKING COMPUTER JUST SHUT DOWN!!!!! (it does that)*

Last edited by Bubblez on Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:14 pm

Andrew
"Not yet, Lex. Like I said, maybe once we get wherever we're going..." Why hasn't the RV called yet?! I yawned again as another kid and their dog ran into the middle of the road, and I just barely managed not to run into them. I cursed under my breath, wide awake again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:22 pm

Alex

I let out a big sigh "Why cant we do ANYTHING fun!!! I don't want to be cooped up in this bus like a wild animal!!!" Irritated, I walk up behind Andrew, "Seriously, dude, do you need help?" I say with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Andrew
"I'm /fine/. Just go get your butt back on the seat, you're going to get yourself injured. What is with you people and walking up and down the isle while I'm driving?!" I sigh, irate. Dang, I really did sound like a parent. I need to stop doing that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:29 pm

Alex
"Whatever...." I say turning around and walking back to my seat. As I sit down I notice children throwing snowballs at each other. Boy does that look fun. "Pppppppllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeee Andy!!!! I REALLY want to play outside!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:33 pm

Andrew
"My name is /Andrew/. Not Andy, And, Drew, Drewy,... it's /Andrew/. And for the last time, if we stop and somebody happens to spot us, we're all /dead/, okay?!" I said harshly, fed up with her whining

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:36 pm

Alex

"I can call you whatever I bloody want to. ANDY DREW DREWY!" I say because I am so fed up with his bossiness. "If we park behind a house and play there NOBODY WILL SEE US!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Andrew
"No." I said firmly "I'm expecting a call from the others on where we're supposed to spend the night. Now shut up and let me drive, alright? It's hard enough without you constantly talking"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:42 pm

Alex
"Fine..." Cuddling up into a ball, I fall asleep. Who knew, you can actually fall asleep with Andrews crazy driving cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:43 pm

(can I make another character? I THINK I CAN HANDLE IT!!! >=) hehehe)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:44 pm

Andrew
I sighed, glad for the sudden, wonderful, silence. But now I was getting tired again... I hoped somebody from the RV called soon, or I was going to bloody fall asleep.

XD sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:52 pm

(Is there anybody named Gabriel? If not here ish my outline:
Name: Gabriel (everybody calls him Gabe)
Psychic Ability:Retrocognition
Appearance:http://images.hollywood.com/site/Josh_hutcherson.jpg
(i think that guy is famous ^^^)
Other (if wanted):

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:53 pm

(I ish going to go now. Bye pplz)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:09 pm

hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Aubree: "You should come with me sledding, if I go," I said absentmindedly to Andrew, still staring out the window; they had moved on from the sledding topic, but I was still stuck on the idea. Happened a lot with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:53 pm

Alex
"Hey Bree, can I come too? I've never actually been sledding..." I say slightly embarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:54 pm

Aubree: "None of us have, of course you can come! If we end up going, that is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Alex

I whisper in Aubree's ear: "Andrew is the life of the party isn't he?" I say with sarcasm in my voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Aubree: "Definitely," I smiled, using sarcasm...a little. Andrew could be awesome when he wanted to be, just not now when he needed to focus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:03 pm

Alex
"So...how long have you known Andrew? Seems to me like you guys are practically brother and sister."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Aubree: I blinked. "We've all lived in the Complex our whole lives, so I've known him my whole life..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Andrew
"Hm... I might just take you up on that, Bree" I chuckle, "But I seriously need to get some shut eye first" I yawn again, irritated at myself for being tired

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:08 pm

Aubree: "Oh, okay," I said disappointedly. "Then...tomorrow?" I asked hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Andrew
"Sure, sledding sounds pretty fun, actually" I admit, a little sheepish for wanting to do something so childish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next