the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Average Underestimated Psychics

3 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 14 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:06 pm

Aubree: "That's because you're a terrible driver!"

Back to top Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 14 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:06 pm

Andrew
"No I'm not! Bree, the tires haven't been changed for years, they have really bad traction. Plus the ice covering the road. Plus the fact everybody's yelling at me and running up and down the isle, and trying to play music, and flicking the back of my head!"

Last edited by endellion on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:08 pm

whoops I changed my post...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:14 pm

so did I then >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Aubree: "No, just me, silly!..and well, Alex...but mostly me!" I grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:20 pm

Andrew
"Yeah, but with you running around, it feels like a whole horde of people"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:23 pm

Aubree: I hesitated, then shrugged. "I'm going to take that as a compliment, and not think of the alternative."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Andrew
I wasn't sure how that could be a compliment, per se... but whatever. "Okay then..." I yawn. All I got was about ten minutes of sleep before Alex woke me up, and now I'm tired again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Aubree: "You're going to bed...of course you are," I sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:34 pm

Andrew
"Hey, what's that supposed to mean? And nah, I'm going to stay up for a while longer"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Aubree: "Good," I nodded, though I wasn't sure why I cared, anyway. I rubbed my flat stomach. "Hmm...Aubree is hungry." I talked in the third person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Andrew
"And where does Aubree suppose she can find food? I ask, raising an eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:42 pm

Aubree: "Aubree thinks this school must have a cafeteria, and Aubree knows how to pick locks. Or, Aubree can break into the vending machine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Andrew
"Hm, Aubree might be onto something with the vending machine thing, though from the books I've read, cafiteria food sounds totally horrible. Like, toxic waist horrible"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Aubree: I scrunched up my nose. "Vending machine it is!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:54 pm

Andrew
"Okay..." I chuckle as we walk into the school "do whatever you need to, try to get enough for everybody"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:00 am

Aubree: "You sound like a parent again," I said, and then walked away. I wandered around until I found a vending machine, then slammed my fist on the back of it, which I was able to slip behind because of my size. If I shoved hard enough then the food would flip over the little rail that kept it from dropping before money was deposited. Not all that difficult. Five different kinds of chips fell first, then four bags of pretzels, six candy bars, and a bunch of drinks. I had gotten the hang of this. I smirked, and scooped it all up, running back to Andrew. "TaDAH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:03 am

Andrew
"Bree, you're amazing" I grin "better pass them out to the others, unless you want to eat your share before you do that"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:05 am

Aubree: "Amazing? Hmm," Not really. I held the stuff out to Andrew. "As my bestest friend, you get first pick."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:07 am

Andrew
I smiled before getting a bag of Lays, and a bottle of rootbeer "I'm flattered Bree, thanks"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:08 am

Aubree: "Your welcome!" I singsonged, then skipped outside to hand out the rest of the food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:09 am

gotta go... if I'm not on tomorrow, this is goodbye until Monday :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:13 am

awww okay :/
Have a good weekend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:56 am

what did I miss?
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

http://courtlynnrose.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:09 pm

hi!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next