the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Average Underestimated Psychics

3 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 13 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Aubree: "Pity isn't welcome here," I said darkly, my eyes narrowing.

Back to top Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 13 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Andrew
I backed up a few steps, fake fear in my eyes "Sorry?" Then I turned around and started running away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Aubree: My eyes followed him as he ran, confused why he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:59 pm

AWWW YOU TWO ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL MOMENT!!!! =D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Andrew
I ran into the bus, grabbing something from the dashboard and then running back. A camera, one of those old fasioned ones where you take the picture and it comes out instantly. I figured what the heck... if we were on the run for the rest of our lives and die in a blaze of glory, I didn't want us to be totally forgotten, for these memories to dissapear. A depressing thought, yeah, but...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:03 pm

??? WTFreak, Bubbles? XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:05 pm

Aubree: "A camera," I stated when he returned. Stating the obvious - a habit of mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:05 pm

BTW, Kara said her computer isn't letting her on this site

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Andrew
"Yeah, last night I found it in the warehouse we stayed in..." I took a picture of the snow angels, then the hill, then Bree. It had lots of film, full, in fact. Plus I had grabbed quite a bit from the warehouse and stored it in the bus. Should last us a while

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Is Jenni her computer? Or whatever it's name was...I think it was Jenni...

Aubree: "Can I take some? Please, pretty, pretty please?" I got down on my knees and clasped my hands together, with puppy dog eyes, being overly dramatic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:09 pm

yes, it's Jenni
Andrew
I laugh, pocketing the pictures I had taken "Sure, you can take a couple" I took the strap off of my neck and put it around hers "Just don't break it, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Aubree: I rolled my eyes "I won't break it, I'm not five!" I took a picture of the bus and the school, and Andrew. "Do you think someone will take a picture of us together?" I hoped that didn't sound weird, Andrew was like my brother, I didn't really mean anything by it.

Last edited by !nspired on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:16 pm

us as in Tobey and her, or Andrew and her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:17 pm

GAHHH I meant to write Andrew both thos times...I'm so stupid. I shall edit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:21 pm

it's okay, I make mistakes like that all the time
Andrew
"Maybe" I shrug, finding Tobey and handing him the camera "Hey, would you mind taking a picture of Bree and I? For memories and all that sentimental junk?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:36 pm

Tobey: I nodded boredly.

Bree: I threw my arm around Andrew's shoulder, like friends did, and grinned, posing for the picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Andrew
Was it just me, or was that guy bored a lot? "Thanks" I smiled, putting my arm around her shoulders as well, smiling slightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Tobey: I snapped the picture and tossed the camera at Bree, before walking off.

Bree: I caught the camera, releasing Andrew, and looked at the photo that was developing. I shook it. "Hurrrrrrry up!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Andrew
"Be careful with it Bree, shaking it isn't going to make it go any faster" It finally developed and I took it, adding it to the ones in my pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:48 pm

Aubree: "I didn't get to look at it!" I whined, but let it go. "What are these pictures good for, anyway? By the time we forget these memories we'll already be longgg dead. Most people start to forget a month later, and I doubt any of us will evade the Locaters that long."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Andrew
"Oh, that's optimistic" I sighed, the mood of happiness slowly draining "and... I know that. Trust me, I do. I just..." The thought of wanting to leave some mark, some proof that we actually existed, sounded a little cheesy "thought if the Locators caught up to us, this could be a last ditch attempt at trying to prove we were normal kids? I don't know, it was a stupid thought, they have us on the database anyway. Just forget about it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:53 pm

Aubree: I took a step toward Andrew, and touched his shoulder with my pointer finger, soaking up his thoughts and everything. I smiled softly and stepped back. "I want there to be proof we existed, too, really I do. You could have just said that...we're all in the same boat here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:59 pm

Andrew
Dang, didn't think she'd pull that on me... "Yeah, but it sounded kinda cheesy I guess" I shrugged, looking at the ground with a sigh "Okay, we can work on this together, taking pictures and such... just don't tell the others, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:01 pm

Aubree: "Why?" I cocked my head to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:04 pm

Andrew
"I already get enough crap from the way I drive the bus, remember?" I sigh with a shrug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next