the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Average Underestimated Psychics

3 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 8 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:10 pm

only a /lot/ younger?

Back to top Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 8 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:11 pm

Alex
"Andrew we really need to find a place to crash. You are looking more tired by the minute." I say worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm

Aubree: "I know, right?" My grin returned. I bounced in my seat a little. "But...what will we use for sleds?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm

Yeah shes like that pic but only......younger...........haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:15 pm

Andrew
"We'll improvise with what we find where we crash" I say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:15 pm

Gabriel....but im going to call him Gabe...so....
Gabe
"Yeah Andy come on....pull over."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Andrew
"No, we need to get word from the RV, remember? Or... I guess maybe we could call /them/ telling them where to stop..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Aubree: "That could work," I nodded. "Tell them where."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:21 pm

Alex
"Gabe hes trying his hardest. Leave him alone." I say calming Gabriel down.

Gabriel
"Sorry. I just don't want us all to DIE IN A FIERY CAR CRASH!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Andrew
I breath a sigh of relief at the prospect of finally getting to sleep, last night I had hardly slept at all, also. "Okay, where do you guys want to stop?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Tobey: I gave everyone a calm feeling again, hoping it wouldn't fade so quick this time. It usually didn't...maybe it had to do with being out of the Complex - our powers seemed weaker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Alex
"Tobey I swear if you do that again......ugh!" I love they guy but sometimes he really ticks me off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Tobey: I shrugged, it was my power, I wouldn't stop using it for anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Andrew
"Seriously guys, I need input or I'm just going ahead and choosing by myself"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Aubree: "I'm not very decisive, don't ask me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Gabe
Kissing Alex's forehead, I walk up to Tobey and say "Hey man. This seat taken?" I turn around and see Alex looking at me wondering why I left her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Tobey: "No," I shrugged and put in my earbuds again, looking out the window. I was a loner, unlike some people - a.k.a Aubree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Andrew
"Okay... five... four... three... two... one..." I counted down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Aubree: "Andrew chooses!" I cried out gleefully, with a giggle. I had wayyy too much energy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Gabe
Sitting next to Tobey I say "So....how are you and Bree related? Boyfriend and girlfriend? She is pretty cute."

Alex
Looking at Gabe I yell "I heard that! Don't think you are going to get rid of me that easily!"

Gabe
"Wouldn't dream of it!" I say winking at Alex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Andrew
I laughed softly, shaking my head slightly "Okay, I guess it /is/ up to me. I spy with my little eye..." I spotted a school closed for the duration of the snow storm. School probably wouldn't be back until sometime next week...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Tobey: I gave him an odd look. "No, she's not my girlfriend...I guess she's cute, I dunno..." I hadn't ever thought of Bree that way, and wasn't about to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Aubree: "A school," I said obviously, then nodded. "Okay, tell the RV people."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Andrew
I pulled into the parking lot, then called the RV to let them know where we were. "Okay guys, let's go" Right next to the school was a hill, perfect for sledding, that stopped at the parking lot so you could keep sliding

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next