the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Average Underestimated Psychics

3 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 17 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Kara Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Parker stole a bag of hohos, some chips, and a can of pop before going over to the wall and sitting down. "Why, thank you," she said, already tearing into the hohos.
Landon rolled his eyes at her and stared at the can of pop in his hand with a look of disgust. "How can you drink this crap?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 17 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:54 pm

Aubree: I gasped jokingly. "You mean you don't enjoy the flavor of fake sugars and dyes?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Landon chuckled and shook his head. "I don't enjoy it at all." Making a face he looked at Aubree and raised an eyebrow. "Have you every had boiled pop before?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:56 pm

Aubree: "No," I said slowly. "Is it good or bad?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:01 pm

"It tastes like....like..." Landon scrambled for words.
"Stale, burt marshmellows?" Noellie supplied for him as she stole a bag of chips and went to sit down next to Parker.
Landon smiled and nodded. "Exactly."

My friend, Tommy, actually did this...Haha. We were at a party a couple of years ago and he put the tab of the can pointing up and then stuck a stick through it. He placed it over the fire until we could hear it boiling. Then he drank it. Needless to say, he burnt his lips and tongue on the hot aluminum and spit the whole thing out. Lmao it was great.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:03 pm

LOL! Is that how he said it tasted? Like "Stale, burnt marshmallows?"

Aubree; I frowned, and put down my own can of pop. "Thanks a lot, now I can't drink it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Haha yup. He had me try it after it cooled down. So. Gross. xP Hahaha.

Landon laughed and lifted his can in a toast. "Bottoms up!" He drank it with a grimace.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Aubree: "Hm, maybe I can drink it." I shrugged and drank some of my pop, not grimacing like him. "MMMMMM burnt marshmallows!" I teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Landon laughed, forcing the pop down his throat. "I can feel it decaying my teeth already," he muttered, staring at the can as if it were a dead rat. "Hm..." He sat down on the table, setting the can of pop a couple of inches away from him. He narrowed his eyes at it and focused his concentration.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Aubree: I arched an eyebrow, but didn't say a word, watching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Landon thought about the flames that he could create. He thought about their beauty, the heat that they could bring, the happiness, and also the destruction they could inflict. He directed all those thoughts towards the can and soon the pop was boiling.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Aubree: My eyes widened and I jumped back.

Tobey: I chuckled, walking in. "Boiling soda? That bored?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Landon looked up from the can and smiled. "Taste it when it's cooled," he told Tobey with a hint of a challenge in his voice.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Tobey: "Alright." I shrugged boredly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:57 pm

A few minutes later, Landon lifted up the can of pop and handed it to Tobey. "It's all yours. Tooth decay and all."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Tobey: I brought the can to my lips and took a sip, only to have it burn my mouth within a second. I spit out the liquid, my mouth running a string of swear words.

Aubree: I laughed so hard that I cried at Tobey's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Landon and Parker burst out laughing, tears quickly filling their eyes. Noellie just cracked a smile and chuckled.
"So, uh, what'd it taste like?" Landon asked through gasps of breath.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Tobey: I pulled a digusted face. "Burnt...marshmallows."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Landon nodded at Aubree, the smile still on his face. "See? Told you."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Aubree: I nodded, wiping away my tears with a last laugh.

Tobey: I glared at Aubree. "You knew and you didn't tell me?"

Aubree: "Heheh, sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Landon smiled and shook his head. He was about to say something when Parker spoke up.
"Uh, you guys? I really hate to break this up and all...but..." She looked over at Noellie who nodded, her face grim. "I wrote something earlier."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Aubree: My shoulder sagged, and I tried to distract myself by finding a snack or something.

Tobey: I crossed my arms, my face stoney. "What did it say?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:50 pm

Parker looked down at her notebook at bit her lip. "Just...don't shoot the messanger," she murmured before taking a deep breath. "The eyes, they follow me. They track every move I make, and now, they track the other’s moves as well. How can they not tell that I am bringing them to their doom? How can they not understand that it is I who is not true? I wish to tell them, to warn them, but He had told me that would mean immediate death for them all. Their only hope is to figure out what I am on their own. Traitorous.”
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Tobey: I ran through my hair, processing that. "So there's a traitor among us?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Parker shrugged, still staring at the black ink that stood out on the white paper. "Either that, or there's going to be," she said softly.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next