the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Average Underestimated Psychics

3 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 19 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Kara Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Landon laughed softly and nodded. "Point taken." He sighed and sat back on the table, grabbing a hoho. "Someone's obviously having second thoughts though," he muttered, taking a bite.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 19 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Aubree: "Tobey?" I sighed. "Yeah. He's just paranoid, I think."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Landon nodded. "Most of us are to some extent," he said softly. He bit into the hoho again when he heard a banging from outside. "What the hell was that?" he muttered, instantly alert.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Aubree: I froze. "I don't know," I said slowly, my eyes growing wide. "Tobey's out there though...what if it's something dangerous?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:13 pm

Landon felt the heat of fire brush his skin as he got off the table. "Only one way to find out," he muttered. Quietly, he walked to the door in the classroom that lead outside and opened it before sliding outside into the dark.
The Locater chuckled to himself as he held his gun at the ready, watching the boy(Landon). "Idiot," he muttered under his breath. "We're called /Locaters/ for a reason."

Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Aubree: I was still frozen, a chill running up my spine as I heard the voice. But my power was useless, knowing stuff about the locator wouldn't help anybody!

Tobey: I used my power to change the Locator's mood, or I tried. I was by a tree, somewhat hidden from them. I squeezed my eyes shut in concentration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:18 pm

haha I like your avie x)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Hehehe, gracias x)

The Locator was about to pull the trigger when he felt the brush of someone else's mind against his own. Suddenly, he felt the urge of mercy. Mercy that wasn't his own. "Get out of my head, dammit," he said through gritted teeth. Before his mind was fully made up, he shot the gun.

Landon cried out in surprise, grabbing his arm. Instantly, he felt the warm blood flow through his fingers. With a string of curses, he sent a streak of flame towards the Locator, hitting him in the chest.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Aubree: I screamed. Maybe that would alert Noellie and Parker.

Tobey: I sighed, that hadn't helped much. I

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Andrew
I heard a gunshot, then a scream pierce the still air. My eyes flew open, instantly jarring me awake, as I ran down the hall. "What the heck happened?" I demand. Then I saw Landon's blood, and the Locator on fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:31 pm

Aubree: I couldn't speak, and was squeezing my eyes shut. We were all going to die, weren't we??!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:32 pm

enddeeee! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Hey Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:34 pm

"Well, shit," Landon said, gritting his teeth. The pain flared through his arm, setting his nerve endings on fire.

Parker and Noellie flew back into the room from before, breathless. "What the hell happened?" Parker demanded.
---
Ende! About time, chicka! Are you in Hell?! You better be in Hell!!
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Okay, you're in Hell =)
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Andrew
I ran back into the teacher's lounge and grabbed a first aid kit. Then I tied off the arm with a piece of cord, "This is going to hurt" I warned, pulling out a pair of pliers, then carefully removing the bullet, which, luckily, hadn't gone too deep

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Landon squeezed his eyes shut, the string of curses, still coming. Taking a deep breath, he flicked his hand in the direction of the Locator, extinguishing the flames. "Thanks," he said to Andrew, trying to keep the pain in his voice at a minimum.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:47 pm

Andrew
"No problem" I said, wiping the wound clean and putting several neat stitches in it. I was the medic, when we lived in Complex I had studied several first aid magazines and medical journals "What happened, anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:52 pm

"Locator," Landon muttered. "Shot at me. Tobey tried to change his mood, but he obviously had trained to block his mind."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Andrew
"Great" I sighed, running my hand through my hair "Any idea how he found us? Or if there are more?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Serena: "There are no more. I can't hear them." I had crept in awhile ago, as usual silently. I may have startled them...whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Serena: "Then again, Tobey couldn't get through to them, they may be blocking me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Andrew
I was startled... how does she do that? She's like that Batman guy Jay was rambling on about a few weeks before we left. And great, that's all we need, Locators that have perfected the art of blocking powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Landon jumped at the sound of Serena's voice. She was always so dang quiet! "If there was more, they would be showing up now," he murmured, scanning the area.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Serena: "True." I leaned against the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next