the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Average Underestimated Psychics

3 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 18 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Tobey: I nodded slowly and sighed. "Not sure if there's much we can do about it, but keep a look-out. Unfortunately, this means we'll lose somebody along the way...or lose all of us."

Back to top Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 18 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Kara Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Parker nodded and looked up, sighing. Well, wasn't this just great?
Landon had crossed his arms over his chest. A traitor...Someone who wanted to turn them in? After all they've been through? He didn't say anything as he thought this through. "Tobey's right," he murmured. "Just keep an eye out. Anyone who tries to get close to us, instantly be weary, no matter who they are."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:07 pm

Tobey: "Unless it is one of us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Landon looked up at Tobey, his jaw locked. "Do you really believe that? After everything?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Tobey: "I don't know," I said emptily. I turned to go out the door. "I need some time to think this through, we all should think it through."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:14 pm

Landon looked after Tobey, his back tense. The simple thought of a traitor being among them set the hair on the back of his neck on end. "So what now?" he asked simply to no one in particular.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:15 pm

Aubree: I shrugged, not really into taking things seriously. Even though I probably should.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:16 pm

Noellie stood up and sighed. "I say we sleep. Keep shifts like we normally do, but sleep."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Aubree: "I can be first shift," I offered, since I wasn't tired. "And second..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:19 pm

Landon rolled his eyes at her. "You need your rest too, Aubree. I'll take second." Sighing, he slid off the table and started out of the room. "Now to find rooms to sleep in," he muttered.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:19 pm

Aubree: My eyes widened to puppy-dog size. "All alone?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Landon looked back at her in slight confusion. "What do you mean?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Aubree: "I have to keep watch all alone?" I wasn't good at being alone. It scared me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Landon shook his head, feeling completely stupid. "No, of course not, sorry," he muttered. "The prophesy thing has my mind all messed up." And a messed up mind was /deffinately/ not something that was needed. "How about you and I take first and Parker and Noellie take second?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Aubree: I nodded. "Much better. But you guys go find rooms...I'll be okay for a few minutes. Besides Tobey is good company," I said sarcastically, looking out the window to where he was off sulking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Landon grunted in agreement. "I'll be back soon."
Parker and Noellie followed him out of the room and down the hallway, silently searching for good enough rooms to be slept in.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Aubree: I hopped up on the table I had put the food on, my legs swinging as I sat. I hummed to myself, trying not to think about how the school was dark...and empty...and creepy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:29 pm

After they had found a couple of rooms, Parker and Noellie crashed, quickly falling asleep. Landon walked back into the room Aubree was in, his mind in a thousand different places. A traitor...?
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Aubree: I sighed in relief, but hoped it didn't show, when Landon came back. "Find some rooms?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:34 pm

Landon looked up at her and blinked a couple of times as if just coming out of a daze. "Oh, yeah, we did. Couches, chairs... I think they were used as teacher lounges."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Aubree: I nodded. "Cool." Awkward silence for a moment. Maybe I should have just taken the shift alone, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Landon sighed and rubbed his face. "Do you ever have second thoughts about this whole situation?" he muttered.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Aubree: "Which situation?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:54 pm

He made a vauge(sp?) gesture with his hands. "Leaving the Hell Hole? Putting our lives as well as others in danger?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Aubree: "Ohhh, that situation." I nodded slowly in understanding, but then shook my head. "Not not really, I prefer not to. The decision's already made, so there's not much we can do about. Why bother with the 'what if's'? They're just silly daydreams."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next