the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Average Underestimated Psychics

3 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 3 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:10 pm

Andrew
There was ice on the road, a product of the recent ice storm. That made my job... er, interesting to say the least. It also made problems for the whole school bus cover, I was pretty sure most of the schools were out at this point...

Back to top Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 3 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:11 pm

wait, is the screaming in the bus or rv?

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Hunter - "Anna, who is killing who, can you see?" I asked her calmly, getting used to her visions.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

http://courtlynnrose.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:16 pm

It's on the RV =)
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Annabella - The blood was covering me, he was laughing! Why was he doing this? "He's laughing! He's liking this! Why is he doing this to me!"
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Okay... just making sure, I thought so. Wanna start with Jay and Ash?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Oooof course!!

Ashely was lying on her bed, flipping through a magazine. All these celeberties messing up their lives with drugs and alcohol. Were they stupid?

Landon cursed under his breath. She was seeing her own death. "Anna," he said, trying to calm his voice down. "Who is doing this to you?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Jay
I laugh, moving my rook into checkmate "For the the thousandth time, Drewy, you're never going to beat me in chess. I mean, the game is practically /based/ on intuition, and you know I got that covered" I had set up the chess board in the corner of the room Ash and I shared, and this was probably the tenth time this week I had creamed Drew (because I would die if he didn't at least make a cameo in this)

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Anna - I shook my head, "It's them, god, it's them." I gasped. "It hurts. They're torturing me," I closed my eyes tightly and watched as the image faded away. I opened my eyes and saw Landon. "Oh my god."
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Aubree: I made my way up the aisle of the bus, and to the front, then reached over Andrew's shoulder and flicked on the radio. I grinned as my favorite station turned on, and walked back to my seat. I didn't understand why everyone was acting all depressed. Maybe there was something wrong with me, that was why I wasn't as torn up over this? I just didn't see the point in being upset when we couldn't do much now, but kill the Locaters as they found us. Or we found them. Either way worked. I hummed the along to the song that was playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Andrew
"Hey, Bree? You know I'm having a hard enough time on the ice, I can't..." As if to illustrate my point, a sharp turn nearly sent us into a snow bank, but I managed to steady the bus again just in time

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:31 pm

Haha oh, Drew. I almost forgot about him x)

Ashley rolled her eyes and looked over at Drew and Jay. "You're such a cheater, Jay." Looking at Drew, she said, "I can read her mind for ya if you want me to. Even out the board and such."

Landon's jaw tensed as he put together what she meant. "That won't happen, Anna," he promised.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Anna - "It will, they always do," I looked away from him. "I get them ki-killing me, but he was so horrible, it took me hours to die." I whispered.

Hunter - "I'll kill him first," I growled
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:35 pm

I thought Jay and Ashley hadn't escaped yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:37 pm

Right, they haven't
Jay
I toss a pawn at Ash's head, and laugh "Now /that/ wouldn't be fair..." "Hey, I don't see any problem with it" "Of course you don't, Drew" I roll my eyes and stood up

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Landon nodded. "I'm with Hunter on this one," he muttered. "Where did this happen?"

!nspired::: They are =) In the Complex, they get anything they ask for. And dorm-like rooms. No cells or internet or anything though.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Who's Drew...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Ashley made a face and rubbed her head. "That hurt, you butt," she complained, throwing her magazine at her.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Annabell - "I couldn't tell," i admit, "I was against a brick wall, it was an alley way."
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:41 pm

He's just a random charrie from another chat with Ash and Jay =) Can't have them without him at least making an appearance. lol
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Ash, Jay, and Drew are all from another chat to
Jay
I grab the magazine "Knew you were going to do that" I laugh, tossing the magazine back at her. Then I pause, and sigh "I'm bored, what about you guys?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Landon nodded. "Then you'll stay away alley ways," he said as if it fixed everything. He knew it didn't.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:43 pm

But why was Ashley talking to Drew, isn't "Drew" Andrew?
Because Andrew is on the bus, and Ashley is in a cell...
I'm confused. But whatever. xD lol.

Aubree: "Are you saying you want the music off?" I frowned, my frown was like a puupy dog pout, most people couldn't say 'no' to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Ashley nodded. "Same here. What do you suppose we do?" She raised an eyebrow at Jay.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:43 pm

haha, no, Drew is a whole different charrie. He's in the room with Ash and Jay =D
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next