the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Average Underestimated Psychics

3 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 4 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:44 pm

dinner

Back to top Go down

The Average Underestimated Psychics - Page 4 Empty Re: The Average Underestimated Psychics

Post by Some New Stillettos Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Anna - "Yeah," i lied. I was going to be killed. "Let's get back on the road." I say coldly, "Sorry for the scare."
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

http://courtlynnrose.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Landon studied her, his worry growing. "Anna, you're not going to die. We know about it now. We'll be on our guard."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Ohhh I get it now. Okay, haha. I'm a little slow sometimes. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Haha, it's all good x) I gotz many blonde moments, so I know the feeling haha
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:04 pm

Anna - I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, just drive, it's getting dark and we need a find a place to stay the night." I growled.

Hunter - "Anna," I warned, "stop it."
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Landon studied her for a minute before sighing. "Fine. But I'm not letting you out of my sight," he muttered, buckling back up and pulling the bus back on the road.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Jay
"Hm, depends. What is that look supposing that I suppose we suppose to do?" Er... did that make sense? Oh well

Andrew
I glance back, raising an eyebrow at that look. Dang those puppy eyes... but I was too close to her to totally fall for that "Either you turn off the music, or we crash"

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Annabella - "I can take care of myself," I whispered.

Hunter - I rolled my eyes and buckled back up.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Aubree: "Fine," I sighed and flicked it back off. Now everything was deathly quiet again. I paced up and down the aisle now, even though that was a bad idea since Andrew was having a hard time driving. I wasn't exactly known for making safe choices, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Andrew
"Bree you need to..." I swerved around a group of kids that suddenly ran their sleds into the middle of the road, cursing as I did so. The bus tipped slightly, but once again I steadied it "Everybody alright?" Stupid kids...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Aubree: I had tripped and fallen into a seat. I sat up, and brushed my bangs from my eyes, with a nod. "I am." I bit my lip anxiously, feeling cooped up on this bus. And Andrew said I had to sit down. Why was he bossing me around? I was only a year younger! Then again, he was probably the responsible one here...

Tobey: "Me, too," I mumbled, though I wasn't really paying attention to the question, the answer seemed to fit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:21 pm

Drake - "Ugh I hate snow," i grumbled to no one in particular
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:22 pm

Andrew
"Good" I took a deep breath before starting the bus again. I brushed some of my shaggy dirty brown hair out of my face and started back down the road. I wasn't even quite sure where we were going... "Any word from the RV?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Parker nodded and looked up at Drew. "I deffinately agree," she muttered, glarring at her broken pencil.

Landon sighed again and shook his head, driving back on the road, careful of the ice. He picked up the Go-phone he had and called Andrew.

Ashley laughed and sat up. "Depends. What do you mean?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Drake - "Nope, none," i answered andrew, "but, I think Annabelle had another death vision."

Annabelle - I looked out the window to the snow. I was going to die... but what if I went back to them willingly? Would they still kill me?
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Jay
"Hm..." I grin "depends on what you two would be fairly willing to do"

Andrew
Yeah, because I wasn't having enough trouble driving this metal Twinkie of death. I answer the phone with one hand, my eyes glued to the road "Yes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Annabella - They would ask me about the others, but I would never tell. that could get me killed. it wasn't worth the risk... was it?
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:54 pm

where did !nspired go?

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:54 pm

i have no idea
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:59 pm

I'm here Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:00 pm

yaay
but dang, I think Kara's doing chores, and both of my characters were talking to hers...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:04 pm

she's back on (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 pm

yaaaaaaay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:19 pm

kara??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next