the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come hither for another charrie chat~

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Come hither for another charrie chat~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Come hither for another charrie chat~

Post by Echo Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:14 pm

((Bye!

Oh, and for when you get back, Quincy is wearing the clothes that are in the picture, yeah? I just sort of assumed.))

"Maybe there aren't a ton of you here, but there could be a plane full of an entire population of you. See, right now, we're on a strictly human plane. I could tell that much when I walked into the club there. You, however, are not strictly human. Maybe you yourself were born here, but your kind isn't native to this plane. I could run down all the mechanics of the Planar Universe, but I don't want to bore you. Point is, stuff happens, and sometimes species are mixed around." The wind picks up, and my cloak flaps around my legs. It isn't an entirely warm garment, and it does little to keep the chilly wind back. I feel my latent power kicking in, spreading warmth through me from my head to my feet. "You're not cold, are you?" I ask. I mean, she's wearing a pretty short skirt, but I don't know if "vampires" can get cold. "I could always set some of that trash on fire."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Come hither for another charrie chat~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Come hither for another charrie chat~

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:36 pm

yeah, she can wear those.

Q
"Nope, not cold." I pause a moment. "Then maybe the vampire who turned me wasn't from this 'plane' as you call it. But i'm not human certainly. I was born here, two hundred and seventeen years ago. I crave blood, vampiric speed and strength."
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:47 pm

I whistle.
"I've never heard of a Part that could do that. Maybe the bonders did miss something after all. Makes me wonder if there are vampires on all the human planes, and we just didn't know it. Then again, they're not on the A planes. At least, I don't think they are." I pause. "Sorry, but I have to set something on fire." I grab one of my gloves, and it bursts into flames in my hand. I have to say, I feel much better now.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Q
"Your bonders must have missed a lot because there's a werewolf back in the club." I jump down from the dumpster and pause. "You have somewhere for the night? I've got a place, if just for apearances sakes, but i don't sleep."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:12 pm

BW! Where's your other charrie? I want to get involved in this somehow.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:12 pm

he's at the club's bar
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:15 pm

I tilt my head to the side, extinguishing the glove. It's pretty useless now, but I shove it in my pocket anyway. I'm not sure why.
"Like I said, the Planar Universe is a big place. We may have billions of people, but there are countless planes. We're still working to gather information about them all. It's no easy task. And thanks for the offer, but as soon as I replace the energy I lost, I'm jumping to a different universe."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:16 pm

haha. I find it funny how no one in the club seems to have noticed the bleeding-to-the-brink-of-passing-out guy or the fact that he was miraculously healed after a girl bled on him. xD Too drunk to notice, I guess...

Dangit...Ella wouldn't be in the bar, since she's 19 and too much of a little goody-goody two shoes to sneak in Razz Shall I overlook that or just put her somewhere else?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Quincy took him out again to an alleyway. you can overlook, i suppose. Lawliet is only 20...

Q
I walk towards him again and frown. "Care to repay me then? Giving blood isn't such a vampiric thing to do and it takes a lot out of me."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:21 pm

"It's only fair. You did help me, and whether you believe it or not, I am grateful for it."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Ah. That makes more sense. And sure, one underaged drinker coming up....

Ella sat and listened to the music, fingering over her glass. She was alone, but didn't appear to mind too much. She was thinking, and that didn't leave much space for loneliness.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Q
I brush a stray hair away and approach him, putting a gentle hand on his shoulder. "It won't hurt," i whisper. I run my tongue over my fangs before leaning in and biting him.

L
"Always too loud in here," i murmur to myself. Maybe that was just my wolf senses though. No one else seemed bothered by it.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:39 pm

((How much here is she taking?))

I stay silent as she drinks my blood. Gods, I never even thought I'd be in this situation. There is a vampire who, at the moment, is drinking from me. A VAMPIRE. Doesn't this sort of thing only happen in books? What was that vampire book Izzy was always hating on that lots of girls from her plane seemed to love? It was some time of day.
This is so awkward, I think to Sesria.
I'm glad I don't have a body, she says with a shake of her head.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Eh, not much.

Q
I pull away, lick my twin marks to seal them. I sigh content before smirking at him. "Who else is in there with you?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:47 pm

Ella suddenly stood, heading out of the bar but not quite focused as her head was still in the clouds. She was startled back to earth when some buff guy bumped into her and sent her glass carreening. The drink sloshed over the side. It took a moment for her to process what was about to happen, but then she saw it in slow motion. "Don't--" she spat out, as if her cocktail could hear her. But it splashed right onto some guy's shoes. (L) "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" She appologized to his feet, cheeks flaming, and grabbed some napkins.

Hehe...that's one way to meet a guy.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:51 pm

interesting...

L
I blink a moment but give her a small smile. "It's fine." The guy doesn't even notice he bumped into anyone as he continues on his way.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:52 pm

sorry, gtg. Might be on later
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:22 pm

((Sorry, I was called away to dinner.

Now to have some fun! Sorry, but my brain a-splodes if there isn't a little action every once in a while. Also, this explains some things.))

"What do you mean?" I ask, raising an eyebrow and wiping the spit off. Still disgusting. "You couldn't... Did you hear Sesria?"
I feel a sudden burst of power and stiffen. Oh yeah, it's a Sybek. I quickly look around, but I see nothing. I turn, squinting. If I can confront this Sybek before he or she has time to recover from shifting, it'll save me a lot of trouble later. Ses flies up, scanning the area from above.
Behind that building there, the one to the right of you, she tells me.
"Excuse me for a moment," I tell Quincy, taking off in the direction that Sesria indicated. I round the corner and spot someone on his or her hands and knees. Even in the dim light, the robe is unmistakable. "Hey, there," I greet. "Sorry, but you're going to have to head back to your academy now."
The Sybek looks up, glaring daggers at me. She's a human, too, and one I've already had the pleasure to meet today.
"You!" she spits. "I impaled you with a spike of earth! How are you still walking?!"
"Eh, stuff happens," I answer nonchalantly. "Was that what you were here for? To find me and bring me back? Truthfully, under different circumstances, it would've been an easy job. Hate to say it, but you're in trouble now."
I raise my hand, and fire errupts on her clothes. She screams and rolls around on the pavement, but of course it's useless. Actually, I could've set her skin on fire, but I'm not that mean. She pitifully pounds the ground, and a crack appears in the earth beneath my feet. I jump to the side as it grows.
"Damn you!" she shrieks.
"Give up," I tell her. "This isn't much of a fight, seeing as you just shifted. And I'll bet you're hurting right now."
With one last hateful look at me, she disappears in an earsplitting crack! and a blast of blue and white light.
You have Quincy to thank for that, Ses mentions. I don't even want to think about what would've happened had you still had that hole in your stomach.
I shudder.
You're absolutely right.

Last edited by Winter Dragon on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Q
Well, that was weird. Not that i followed him, but i could hear what had been exchanged. "That's an interesting world you come from," i say to no one in particular. I chuckle.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:47 pm

((Hehe. It just wouldn't have worked organically if he weren't followed at some point, so I figured I'd get that out of the way.

Oh, and just so you know, it's pronounced "see-beck."))

I head back around to where Quincy is sitting.
"Sorry about that. I just wanted to resolve an issue before it wound up killing me. I don't think I'll have to worry about them for a while now, at least not on this plane of existence. By the way, if some people who call themselves Sybek ever show up here, ignore everything they say. Tell other people to ignore them, too. Their way isn't right."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:08 pm

"I'm such a klutz," she scolded herself as she tried to clean up a bit of the mess. "I'm so sorry--" then her eyes ventured up and her cheeks flushed even more. Damn it. He was cute.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Q
"Never heard of them, probably never will again," I say. "I tend to stay out of other people's crap, though it's fun to get involved every now and again."

L
I smile when she blushes. "It's fine, really. They're old shoes anyway."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Ella smiled a little. Damn it. Snap out of it, Ella, don't drool. "Still, I wish I could make it up to you somehow."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:38 pm

"I hope for the sake of your plane that you never hear about them again," I say with a serious look. "It could be the death of everyone on Earth. This Earth, anyway."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:55 pm

hm...the animal thingy - she can be a bat. yes, going cliche...

Q
"Hm. Sounds fun." I laugh. "Maybe that has something to do with all the 2012 crap and the silly Mayans..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next