the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come hither for another charrie chat~

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Come hither for another charrie chat~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Come hither for another charrie chat~

Post by Echo Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:01 pm

2012? Mayans? That rings a bell.
"Oh, this must be Izzy's plane!" I remember her complaining about some crazy theories from her Plane of Origin. "Nah, it has nothing to do with that. The Sybek haven't targeted this plane yet, and even if they came at this very moment, I don't think they'd be ready to destroy it by 2012."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Come hither for another charrie chat~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Come hither for another charrie chat~

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Q
"Hm...well, alright then." I pause as i start walking away. "You sure you don't wanna come to my place? It has to be safer than being out in the open like this."
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:12 pm

((Do you think maybe we should just unite the group here? I don't really wanna have two stories going at once. What with my sinus headache, I think it's a tad confusing.))

"Oh, no, it's alright," I reply. For one thing, I don't really like accepting help, but for another thing, it just seems awkward to me for a sixteen-year-old boy to follow what looks like an eighteen-year-old girl to her house. "By the way, you asked me before who was there with me or something. Were you listening to my thoughts, by any chance?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Q
"Blood tells me a lot of things," i say vaguely, not really wanting to go into detail about that...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:16 pm

"Um..." I shake my head. "Really, though, I'm curious. Could you hear a second voice?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:17 pm

oh, this one is separate from the other one.

but we can leave this one for now and stick with the other one with JK, Beautiful, and Toxic for now if you want
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:20 pm

((Oh, I know that. I mean what's happening in the bar over yonder Razz Two happenings in one thread just seems a little bit much to me.

If you want to hold off on this for now, I don't mind. I actually think it's kinda fun to switch back and forth, but that's just me.))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:22 pm

eh, it's sort of confusing me...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:23 pm

((Alright, we can wait and just chat in the other one for now Smile ))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Q
I think a moment. "Not really hear her. I could feel her presence though."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:28 pm

((Sorry for the late reply.))

"Interesting. That was my soul I was talking to, by the way. Her name's Sesria."
I find it kind of funny that the vampire has a bat soul. I mean, really. It's almost too perfect.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:47 pm

sorry for the later response, but i g2g

Q
I pause, raise an eyebrow. "Really? Like the Golden Compass or something? Souls outside the body or whatever."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:16 am

((They're rather different from the ones in The Golden Compass...just sayin' Razz))

"I don't know what that is, but souls do exist outside the body." I pasue. "Although, now that you mention it, I remember Izzy talking about a book like that. Izzy's one of the researchers I report to, and she's actually from this plane. I'm from a plane a good ways away...at least, I think I am. I don't really know where I'm from, but it's different enough from this one that I can make a rough guess." I look off into space for a moment, thinking. "Man, it's been eight years now since I've seen home... Oh, sorry, don't let me get all sentimental here."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:11 am

Can i join?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:21 am

sure!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:23 am

Welcome Razz
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:38 am

Name: Aven Rayne
Personality: Impulsive, reckless, mysterious
Appearance: Dark chesnut colored hair, silver eyes, rimmed with purple, light skin, tall, medium build

Name: Bixynn-Rye
Personality: Hard-working, loyal, determined
Appearance: Long copper hair and hazel eyes, light skin, freckles, medium height, slim, lean muscles
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:02 am

Sorry for the late reply >.<

Where do you wanna come in? You've got two options: you can walk in where Peter and Quincy are talking near a dumpster outside the club, or you can be in the bar with Lawliet and Ella. Since your characters are underage, I'd recommend the former Razz
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:11 am

BR: I hugged my bag to my chest and scratched at the cut near my eye. Damn city, damn criminals. A girl can't walk around anywhere without being mugged. The tears that were falling made pain form and tug at the edges of the scratch. I shook my head and walked past a dumpster where two people stood talking. I started to quicken my pace, just in case.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:26 am

((If your character could be any animal, what would it be? It's important for me to know.))

I look to my right as some girl walks by. She's clutching a bag and crying, and she's got a nasty cut by her eye. She speeds up as she sees me and Quincy. I don't blame her, really. I can't imagine I look all that welcoming with a torn shirt that's soaked in blood on the front, and the black cloak and hood probably don't do much to lessen that effect.
Whatever happened to the girl really isn't my business, so I'm not sure why I speak up.
"You don't want to be scratching that cut, you know," I say. "It won't help it heal any."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:45 am

(In the book she's from, she has a familiar, and it's a panther, so that's probably what it'd be.)

BR: I lowered my hand, sheepishly and wiped the cut with my sleeve. "Thanks," I said, wiping both my eyes. I glanced at his shirt, frowning. "What happened?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:56 pm

Q
Well, at least it's not life threatening. I really don't feel like giving blood again. It's rather boring out here...i'd rather go in and bother that werewolf. They're always fun to mess around with.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:21 pm

I look down at my shirt with distaste.
"Oh, I just got stabbed with a rock spike. It's a long story." I doubt she'd believe it, but I don't really care.
I spot part of a large scar peeking out from under the torn section. It's not from the recent injury; it's from when I cauterized my own wound at age twelve. I feel just a touch of remorse as I glimpse it. No twelve-year-old should have to do something like that. It's like a permanent reminder of how I had what could have been a normal life ripped away from me. Or, I guess a more appropriate way to say it is how I was ripped away from my normal life. Godsdamn Sybek. It's all their fault.
Damn it, I'm getting all dark again.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:30 pm

Q
Hm. I wonder... "Hey, Peter. How's that power of yours work?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:36 pm

"People and their souls have energy that zips back and forth between them. This circulation keeps the person alive and the soul tethered to the world. Bonders tap into this energy and use it to control wind, water, earth, fire, or light. Additionally, you can make a huge burst of energy to travel to a different plane, or you can spread out the energy over a certain area to prevent travel. You have to be careful, though, because if you take too much energy at once, it'll kill you. And no, you can't do these things right now, if that's what you were thinking."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next