the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

5 posters

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 9 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:54 pm

"You will," Jason said. He walked over to stand beside Kithara.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 9 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Kithara: I looked up at him and smiled not saying a word. I really liked Jason, in a way that I never felt before coming here.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Jason sat down on the side of the roof and said playfully, "Don't push me off."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:10 pm

Kithara: I smiled as I got up and walked over to him. "You trust me that much?" I asked teasing slightly but playfully grabbing onto his shirt and acting like I was going to push him off.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Careless Whisperer~Moxie wrote:Bret: I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me... as close as she could possibly get.

Kithara: I sighed and let my head dangle, looking at the gravel on the roof. "I was mad that she treated you like that. And me in a way." I mumbled sitting on the gravel in some shade from the sunset. (or sunrise haha i have no idea if its morning or night >.<)

Alice: It felt nice to be so close to him. Was it possible that I loved him? I've never felt like this before, about anyone. It was something I've never experienced, and to be honest, I was enjoying it. It was unexpected and fast, but frankly, I didn't care. It was... amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:30 pm

Jason smiled a bit and wrapped an arm around her waist. He pulled her closer to him. She was still grasping his shirt with one hand, but the other she now had on his shoulder.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Bret: I looked down at her with a graceful smile and kissed her again.

Kithara: I could feel my stomach turning into knots. /Loving a total stranger... it could work, since I am falling for one right now/. I still had hold of his shirt and one of my hands layed on his shoulder. All I could do was smile a sweet, innocent, and caring smile at him.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Careless Whisperer~Moxie wrote:Bret: I looked down at her with a graceful smile and kissed her again.

Kithara: I could feel my stomach turning into knots. /Loving a total stranger... it could work, since I am falling for one right now/. I still had hold of his shirt and one of my hands layed on his shoulder. All I could do was smile a sweet, innocent, and caring smile at him.

Alice: I embraced the kiss, loving every second of it, and smiled behind it. For once in my life, I was happy. But I knew it wasn't safe, for either of us. Was I putting him in danger by doing this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Bret: I pulled lightly away to view her face. She was calm and I could tell she was feeling something I believed I wasn't ready for. I smiled at her calmly. "You look like you're having fun?" I observed with a end laugh.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Bret: I slightly raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Why?" I asked keeping a straight face.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:01 pm

Jason pulled Kithara in closer. In a soft tone I asked her, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Bret: It shocked me as she said that I had a possibility to being killed. "Why would I get killed?" I asked as I stopped dancing but had her still in my arms.

Kithara: I looked down slightly and thought. "Are you sure /you/ want to do this?" I asked him in the same tone wondering if he did because of just a few hours ago, when he told his best friend he loved her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Alice: "We all know that this is illegal, yet we do it anyway. My brother would be killed anyway just for opening this. I would to, just for being associated with it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:09 pm

Bret: I shrugged. "All of us could be killed but most of us here believe that being loved or loving someone is the right thing. Dieing would just prove our devotion to this place." I said smiling at her. "I don't care if I die here tonight or tomorrow, as long as I die happy and with someone I love then I don't care." I tell her putting my forehead on hers smiling.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Alice: "I still don't want you to die." I said, trying to smile, but failing miserably.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:14 pm

Bret: I shook my head at her comment. "And I don't want you to die either, but I still want to do this."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Jason looked up at the sky for a moment. The sun had set now and the sky was getting darker by the minute. He tried to find a star to wish on. He felt like he could use a wish right about now, but he had no luck. He looked back down at Kithara and nodded. "Listen," he said, "Fable and I love each other. There is no doubt about that. We just don't know what to do about it, and until then I'm going to go out with whomever I want. So, yeah. I think I like you, Kithara. And I'm going to go out on a limb here and act upon it." Jason quickly pulled Kithara in and kissed her.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Alice: I closed my eyes, trying to hide the tears. God, I have a habit of ruining the moment. "You sure?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:21 pm

Kithara: I was suprised by his kiss. My eyes slowly began to close as I let go of his shirt and put both arms around his neck.

Bret: I smiled lightly to her and nodded.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Jason lied back on the roof's edge and pulled Kithara with him. He had one arm around her waist and his other hand was in her hair. He wondered idly what Kithara thought about all this.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Bret: My mind went blank as I looked at her in shock of what she just told me. I kissed her intently and pulled away again to look at her. "I love you too Alice."

Kithara: My hand was casually going through his hair as I moved with him. Right now... this was my favorite moment. I wanted this to happen.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Alice: I smiled, a genuine smile. Tears of joy stung my eyes, and I kissed him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next