the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

5 posters

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 8 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Bret: "Okay." I said getting back up on the bed and looking at her again. "So what should we do?" I asked trying to get the subject changed.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 8 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:59 pm

"Hey now, there's some nice guys here. I must say that I'm the best, but there are some others." Jason smiled as Fable reached over and slapped his shoulder.
"Yeah, right," Fable said. "You haven't been able to settle down with one girl since you've got here. That isn't really how a nice guy acts."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Kithara: "Maybe I should go..." I said moving out of the bed.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Jason grabbed Kithara's arm and said, "You can stay. Unless you really want to go." He shot daggers out of his toward Fable. How could she say something like that in front of a girl he was with?
Fable ignored him. He deserved to hear the truth, and he knew it too. He just wouldn't admit it. She could feel a fight coming on, rather or not Kithara left. "Yes, Kithara," Fable said, "You can stay. But if you do, I'll just warn you that you're going to get hurt." And it's not like Fable really liked Jason. It's just that he needed to stop being so cocky and open his eyes to see what was in front of him.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:50 pm

Kithara: I looked at Jason and decided to stay just in case something went wrong. "Don't worry about me getting hurt, I can take good care of myself." I told Fable but looking at Jason.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Careless Whisperer~Moxie wrote:Bret: "Okay." I said getting back up on the bed and looking at her again. "So what should we do?" I asked trying to get the subject changed.

Alice: "I don't know." I said, looking down at the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Bret: "Well do you want to stay in here or go downstairs and have some fun with the others." I said smiling at her getting up and offering my hand to her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Alice: "Some of the fun they're having isn't very appropriate." I frowned. I understood it completely, but it was kind of scarring. "But I guess I'll go." I smiled, and accepted the hand, which then pulled me to my feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:24 am

Bret: I smiled as she got up off the bed. Without releasing her hand, I opened the door and walked downstairs to where the party was.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:04 pm

Fable sniffed and tossed her hair to the side, "Well, I certaintly hope so," she said icily.
Jason looked at Fable incredulously. "You know what? I think it's time for me to leave." He got up and walked toward the door. He didn't stop walking until he met the staircase leading to the top floor.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Careless Whisperer~Moxie wrote:Bret: I smiled as she got up off the bed. Without releasing her hand, I opened the door and walked downstairs to where the party was.

Alice: The party was loud, with music blaring. Couples were dancing, and some were off in the corner, making out like there was no tomorrow. I was totally out of my element. But I smiled and rolled with it, as he led me to the dance floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Kithara: My cheek were on fire of anger. Not only was I mad at Jason for leaving me with her but also I was furious at her for being so mean to him. "What was that for huh?" I asked getting out of the bed. "He did nothing and you still bagged on him as if he was some sick puppy. Why don't you get your facts straight before you make assumptions." I told her before closing the door following after Jason. I heard the stairwell door shut so I followed his footsteps until I got to the roof. He was standing up there all alone with his back turned to me. "Are you okay?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder. I moved from his back to his face to look into his eyes.

Bret: I grabbed her hand and twirled her onto the dance floor keeping her close to me by putting my hands around her waist.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Alice: Oh god, I wasn't expecting the twirl. And the waist thing. I smiled though, and let him dance with me, even though I suck at dancing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:10 pm

Bret: I laughed at her shocked face. "Hey at least we aren't doing what those kids are doing." I yelled into her ear over the music and pointing over to the kids in the corner making out well you could say it was sex on the dance floor.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Bret: I smiled not saying a word and nodded smiling wider. I knelt down and lightly kissed her on the cheek.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Alice: You know what? Quit being timid, Alice. It's time to grow up. I decided to be incredibly blunt and kissed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Fable lied back on her bed. She was alone. She was hurt. And she felt like crying, but that wasn't how things worked with her. She was tougher than that and was not going to cry. She didn't even mean to make Jason mad, but it was the truth and he needed to hear it. It's not that she really wanted to go out with him, but she wished he'd at least care about someone for once in his life.
Jason looked down at Kithara angrily. He felt as if he was on fire. He was pretty ticked at Fable, but he didn't really know why. He was the one that caused the tension, not Fable. He let out a shaky breath, "Yeah, I guess so," he said. "Sorry you had to see that...You didn't say anything to Fable after I left, did you?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Bret: I smiled as I pulled her closer to me.

Kithara: I looked up at Jason remembering what my harsh words did to her and what kind of trouble I would be in if I told him. "It's fine I've seen worse," I started to say then I relaized that I need to tell him the truth about talking to Fable. "I did but it was kind of stand up for you kind of words. I wasn't harsh. I was just trying to make her realize how out of hand she was being."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Alice: I leaned my head into his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his neck, sighing as the music changed to a slower song.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Jason rolled his eyes. "Kithara," he said, "You can't do that. You just got here and that doesn't give you the right to off on people. Especially when you don't even know how things work around here and how the people tick." Jason turned his back on her and walked over to the opposite side of the roof.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Bret: I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me... as close as she could possibly get.

Kithara: I sighed and let my head dangle, looking at the gravel on the roof. "I was mad that she treated you like that. And me in a way." I mumbled sitting on the gravel in some shade from the sunset. (or sunrise haha i have no idea if its morning or night >.<)
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:42 pm

(Haha, sunset works.)
Jason smiled a little. "That's just the way Fable is. She's really nice, but a little over bearing andf protective at times. You'll get used to it." He turned his back to the sunset and looked over at Kithara.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Kithara: I smiled at him and cocked my head to the side so my haired flowed to one side and shaded my face. "Hopefully." I said smiling a little wider.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next