the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

5 posters

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 17 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:43 pm

(Okay, so I'm just gonna have them go to the club which they somehow found out about.)

Kaiel: Nice party. I started dancing next to a girl (doesn't matter who) and smiled at her.

Jenna: I walked around trying to see if any good looking guys were around.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 17 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:17 pm

Jason nodded at the plan. "I think it will work," he said. He was getting tired of holding Fable's hand so he put an arm around her waist.
Fable nodded, but she wasn't completely convinced that this would work.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:18 pm

Kaiel: I bumped into someone. (doesn't matter who.) "Sorry."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:56 pm

(Um...let's see...For Jelsa: The police have attacked the club and Alice has killed them. Now Alice had come up with a plan to attack the president to have the "No Love" law revoked. So we'll have to work you into that plan somehow. I'll have you run into Fable.)
Fable spun around at the touch of someone. She couldn't believe that right after police attacked the club people would go right back to partying. "Watch it!" She said. She felt Jasontug on her waist. He was being so protective now that they had reunited after the attack. Not that she really minded, she was still a little shaken up.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:20 am

Kithara: I nodded my head agaion to know that I am completely on board. I walked over to Jason and Fable. I smiled lightly and turned around to look at Bret and Alice. It bothered me sure that Jason has his arm around Fable after we just made-out on the roof. If he liked Fable then why not just stay with her.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Kaiel: I jumped. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Are you okay? My bad. Please don't get mad at me!"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:50 pm

Alice: "It's fine. We weren't doing anything important." I said, unsure if he was a spy or something.

Last edited by Rosalie Swan on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:33 pm

(If you're talking to Kaiel, he's a boy xD)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:48 pm

(haha!)
Jason smiled down at Kithara. He noticed that before she looked away from ,her gaze traveled down to the arm he had around Fable. A moment too late, he realized that she was probably bothered by this.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Alice: I sighed, and threaded my fingers through Bret's. Where was Jonathan? Was he even alive?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Kaiel: I cleared my throat. "So..."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Kaiel: "I thought we were here to...um...you know, plan something."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:26 pm

Alice: "Plan something?" I said quickly and nervously. "No, we're just here to hang out with the person we love most. Planning? Really? No conspiracies here!" I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Kaiel: I frowned. "I know that. I already know this gathering is illegal and everything, I mean. Um, I mean, I'm looking for someone to...ya know..."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Alice: "OH." I said. "Um... my advice is to come back later. There was a raid last night, and the cops who raided the place didn't come back. This place isn't safe anymore."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:34 pm

(Does someone wanna be Kaiel's lover? Poor lonely boy.)

Kaiel: I frowned. "Oh," I said. "That's not good."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:45 pm

Kaiel: "So where are we meeting tomorrow?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Kaiel: "I don't know. Why not meet up?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Alice: "Half the people who come here we don't even know. They wouldn't know where to go. If they did, they should have gone underground or something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Kaiel: "Well, I might know a place we can go to."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Alice: "And how can we trust you? Someone has already ratted us out once. I'm not intending to die anytime soon." I frowned, squeezing Bret's hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next