the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

5 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 13 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Alice: Amused? Interesting term for it. "I was scared of myself though." I said sadly.

Back to top Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 13 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Bret: I sighed as I looked at Alice, she looked like she was about to cry again. "You did what you had to do." I tell her remembering the term /kill or be killed/.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Alice: "I guess I did. But in the end, I guess it worked out alright. I got you." I smiled slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:47 pm

(How can I jump back in? Are the police gone? What's happening?)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:10 pm

(the cops are gone cuz alice shot them and idk what should hapen with kithara and jason... the police didnt find them because they were on the roof or something... and fable could have gotten taken away or something)

Bret: I smiled reasuringly at Alice. "Yes you did and you always will have me." I told her, holding her tightly close to me.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:59 pm

Alice: I smiled, and kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck. No matter what, I would always have him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Bret: I kissed her back. She was happy and I was happy to have her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Alice: I pulled back and put my forehead up against his chest. "I do not want to get up right now." I laughed slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Bret: I laughed along with her. "Well we are going to have to get up sooner or later." I tell her smiling.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:11 pm

Alice: "I'd rather it be later. I feel safe here, like nothing can hurt me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:15 pm

Bret: I nodded my head. "We can't stay in bed all day." I said laughing.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Bret: I rolled my eyes. "You don't want to become a bed potato. It's not good to stay in bed all day."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:40 pm

Bret: I laughed, shaking us both gently. "You can count on that." I said kissing her neck.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Alice: I kissed his cheek, smiling. "Besides, my clothes are blood spattered. I look like I came from a massacre."

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Bret: I smiled back at her. "Well you technically did."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Bret: "WEll you are going to need new clothes. You can't walk around town with clothes that look like you were soaked in blood."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Bret: "Well what do you what for clothes?" I asked shrugging. I finally decided to get up and find my own clothes that were sped across the floor.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Alice: "Anything I can find that fits would be good." I sat up and wrapped myself up in the bedsheet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Bret: I smiled lightly at her. "It looks like your skin fits pretty good." I tell her smiling crookedly, looking at her with only my boxers on.

Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Alice: I stuck my tongue out at him. "You really want me to run around naked? Nice." I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Bret: I shrugged as I walked over to her and laid my hand on her cheek. "How about you can borrow some of my clothes and we will go out and I'll buy you some clothes for you to wear." I tell her smiling.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next