the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

5 posters

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 16 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Bret: I stood with Kithara, waiting for alice and the rest to come back.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 16 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Jason looked down at Fable, who had ahold of his hand. "You mean...We killed them?" A small smile spread across his face, but it quickly disappeared.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Alice: "I killed them." I said, and looked away, not ready to face what I've done.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Jason and Fable nodded. Fable squeezed Jason's hand and he squeezed back and sighed. "Well...I think we should be getting back to Kithara," Jason said.
Fable looked up at him, her face expressionless, and said, "She's still with you?"
Jason nodded and tried to read her expression. It was pointless. Fable was not wearing her heart on her sleeve.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Kithara: I stood and waited for Jason to come back. I feared that he and Fable were going to get back together. I have no idea how I was going to be with a guy who liked me but was in love with his best friend.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:21 pm

(Technically, Jason and Fable never were together.)
Jason took off down the hall. Fable followed beside him, they were hand in hand. After thinking he had lost Fable, Jason was afraid to let go of her. Alice followed closely behind them and they finally came back to Kithara and Bret.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:15 pm

(lol i know Razz but Kithara thinks they were at one point due to what she heard earlier in the chat when he told Fable I love you.)

Kithara: I smiled elegantly at Jason and then saw Fable with their hands intertwined. I looked at Bret and sighed. "So what are we doing?" I asked confused.

Bret: "Alice hasn't even explained it to me so I don't know exactly." I told her looking at Alice.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:50 pm

(Haha, alrighty. Gotcha. Razz )
Fable tugged on Jason's sleeve with her other hand and brought him down to her level. "I don't think Kithara likes me much," she said.
Jason just shrugged, he didn't really want in the middle of a fight. He straightened back up as they walked, daring to take a glance at Fable's bittersweet expression. He didn't make eye contact, because then she really would expect a real answer. After just a few moments they came to Bret and Kithara's side.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Kithara: I smiled at Fable and laid a hand on her shoulder. "Are you okay Fable?" I asked her wondering if she ever encountered the police. Every now and then i would take a glance at Jason, watching his expressions.

Bret: I smiled as I took Alice's hand and smiled. "So what are your plans babe?" I asked smiling, looking down
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Alice: "My plan is simple. We go to the President's office, and we hold him in his office while we negotiate the repeal of the law. Which, is easier said than done. There will be security guards and police everywhere, which may be more than we can handle. But, if we plan it decently, it could work."

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Bret: I should my head lightly. "You know we all could die by doing that." I tell her seriously. "If we hold the president at gun point, we would be put to death instantly no matter what the outcome." I tell her protestingly.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:57 pm

Bret: I shrugged as a gesture of agreeing. "Its not actually that bad of a plan."
kithara: my eyes galled as I looked at Bret "Are you nuts! We are going to die, and I am not plaining on sowing sometime soon."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Alice: "Well, hold on. We don't need to storm the castle like we own the place. We have disguises right beneath our feet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Bret: I smiled proudly at the plan. "See! We aren't going to get into trouble."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:00 am

Can I join?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:03 pm

sure ^^^^

Alice: "Unless the cops are smart enough to realize we aren't officially cops."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Name: Ariana
Appearance: Frizzy red hair she can't seem to contain and wild grey eyes
Personality: Very perverted...can find something dirty in almost anything

Name: Daniel
Appearance: Black hair that's been buzzed...and green eyes.
Personality: Very snappy and finds a lot of amusement when you word your sentences wrong.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:19 pm

i should prolly make a guy soon... or bring back Jonathan from the dead.... make him hide in a cop car or sumthin...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:09 pm

(OOH can I join too?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:29 pm

Name: Kaiel Dutchforth
Appearance: white blond hair and blue eyes.
Personality: Sort of quiet, more sensitive than most guys.

Name: Jenna Adams
Appearance: Blond hair and green eyes
Personality: Bubbly and excited, a little naive.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:30 pm

(So what are we doing right now?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next