the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

5 posters

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 21 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Kaiel: "Then let's get one," I said, walking over to the table.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 21 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Rachel: I picked up a club sub from the table. I then walked over to a wall, and sat on the floor, snacking on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Moxie wrote:Kithara: I nodded as I opened the door so he could come in. I prepared myself for the worst that he was going to say. Like choosing Fable and never wanting anything to do with me ever again.

(Has anything important happened? I read the part about Kail and Rachel. (Hope I spelled his name right.) Have they just been talking?)

Jason edged himself into her room and closed the door behind him. She was standing by the window and he was leaning against the door, a comfortable space between them. Jason said, "Look, Kithara...I don't really know how to start. But, I guess I can try by asking how you're feeling about all this."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:58 pm

(Kaiel has an e in it. It's pronounced just like "Kyle.")

Kaiel: I started eating some cheese sticks.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:03 pm

(Need someone to talk to right now? I think I had another charrie.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:07 pm

(Fable's kind of alone. I remember you had Alice and they were making a battle plan. That's where I kind of left off.)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:10 pm

(I think I had another character named Jenna who just never ended up talking to anyone if you want to talk to her.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:16 pm

(Alright, if you want to bring Jenna back in the story. Isn't Alice with Bret?)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:20 pm

(I don't know, I just know Jenna's just floating around.)

Jenna: I started weaving around in the crowd but there was no one available.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Fable walked through the club slowly. She was looking for someone to talk to, but it didn't seem like anyone was out. Most everyone was pretty shook up from the police coming last night and were huddled in corners talking quietly.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Jenna: I went to the table to look for food.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:47 pm

(I'm gonna make Jenna and Fable know each other. Just to make things simpler.)
Fable saw one of her friends, Jenna, over by the food table. "Jenna!" Fable called.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:38 pm

Kithara: I sighed as I crossed my arms behind my back. "I feel a little used." I told him honestly. "You need to figure out things with Fable before you start making out with some random girl you met a little over 12 hours ago." I said as I decided to sit down on the bed. "You run away from Fable, upset, and you make out with me on the roof, and when you found out police were here you basically pushed me down the stairs trying to get there first and you come back from finding her and you can't get your hands off of her." I admitted my feelings to him because he needed to know. "I really like you Jason and seeing you like that, all over Fable, bothers me." I said simply.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:28 pm

Alice is with Bret. Moxie, need me to repost?

Rachel: "Where are you from?" I asked him in between bites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:06 pm

(yeah i cant find it lol)
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:44 pm

Rosalie Swan wrote:Alice: I sighed, leaning onto Bret's shoulder after everyone dispersed. "What do we do now?" I asked him.

I'll make one ^^^

Ta-da!

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:44 pm

Jason walked toward Kithara. "Well...you see, there is nothing between Fable and I. We're just friends. Best friends, really. And I am sorry about the stairs, I didn't really mean to push you down them. And I'm sorry I hurt you. Because I really, really didn't mean to do that."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Jenna: I waved to her. "Hey, Fable!"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue May 03, 2011 10:54 pm

Fable walked over to Jenna to stand by her side. "So...how are things? Are you okay...you know, because of what happened last night?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed May 04, 2011 1:20 pm

Kithara: I looked down at the ground and sighed. "Well just make sure that nothing is going on." I said a little worriedly. I got up and walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "And it's okay. I know you were scared for Fable. I guess I just over reacted." I told him with a small chuckled as I mentioned the last word.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed May 04, 2011 1:24 pm

sorry for late reply... was grounded form comp Razz

Bret: I sighed. "Well we can always go do it ourselves. It doesn't seem that bad of an idea to go alone. Less lives to put in jeopardy." I smiled lightly.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed May 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Jason put his arms around Kithara and said, "No, I understand. And there is nothing going on between me and Fable. There never has been and never will be."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed May 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Kithara: I smiled up at him slightly, "I hope not." I smiled a little wider, teasingly. "Because I want you all to myself." I said as I batted my eyelashes. I got on my tipi toes and kissed him lightly and pulled back smiling elegantly.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next