the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

5 posters

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Jason: I sighed and sat her down. Fable and I looked at her intently. Fable finally asked, "Well, are you going to stay with us then?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Moxie Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Kithara: I shrugged. "Might as well, like I have nothing else better to do." I said smiling on the ground as I looked up at the guy who just picked me up.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:24 pm

Jason: "Alright then. Guess we don't have to lock you up now...I'm Jason," I said, holding out a hand for her to shake.

Fable: "And I'm Fable," I added. I also held out my hand.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:07 pm

kITHARA: I ignored thier hands and looked at Jason. "I'm Kithara." I said smiling walking away. I didn't feel good here, I am so used to the open spaces.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Jason: I watched her walk away then turned to Fable. "She's different," I said.

Fable: "I'll say." As I said this I grabbed Jason's hand and started pulling him toward the back of the club in search of a television or some other people to talk to.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Kithara: I walked to get something to eat like a carrot and sat down in a hall looking up. "What did I get myself into?"
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:00 pm

(Switching to third person)
Jason and Fable found a TV and sat down on a couch. There were a few others in the room, but they paid them no attention. Jason let go of Fable's hand when they sat, he didn't really like her like that or anything, they were just friends. Fable felt the same way. She was glad that he didn't try to push any kind of relationship.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:24 pm

Kithara: I looked at Jason and Fable. Were they together? It sure looked like it. I took another bite of the carrot and threw the rest away. I wasn't used to easting anything big. I got up and walked over to a air matress and layed down looking up. My black hair flowed off as I pet myself running my fingers through my hair sighing at the ceiling.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:30 pm

(Ah! Okay, going back to first person.)
Jason: I saw Kithara out of the corner of my eye. I laid my hand on Fable's leg and said to her, "Hey, I'll be right back." She nodded to me so I got up and went over to her. I sat down beside her on the matress, not really knowing what to say.

Fable: I watched as Jason went over to Kithara. I thought he should invite her over to watch TV with us. It didn't look like he was going to, so I turned my attention back to the episode.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Kithara: I looked next to me and there he was just looking at me sitting next to me. "So what made you come over here?" I asked looking back at the ceiling playing with my hair.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Jason: "You looked lonely," I said, "and a little depressed."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Kithara: "Nahh I am not depressed. I'm just not a people person." I said smiling at him. "Being Lonely is my specialty."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Jason: "Ah, well, that is depressing in my book...So, do you want to watch some TV? If not I can direct you to food and a hot bath." I smiled at her, wondering if she would open up, if even the slightest bit, and accept my offers.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:54 pm

I looked at him suspiciously and smiled. "Well I already had some food... I would love a hot bath." I said smiling wider with a chuckle near the end.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Jason: "Alright, the bathrooms are right down the hall to the left. There's three bath tubs and like seven showers." I pointed out her way and then stood to help her up.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Kithara: I grabbed onto his hand and got up off the matress. "You're not taking a bath with me are you?" I asked smiling lightly laughing.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Jason: I laughed. "No, I think I'll pass, but don't be surprised at what you see in there," I said.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Kithara: I felt my eyebrow twitch and I caught his arm turning him away from the bathroom. "Why don't you show me your room or mine?"
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Careless Whisperer~Moxie wrote:Bret: "Oh well where's your room then?" I asked walking back over to the bed and looking at her.

Kithara: I sighed as I hung my head to look up at the ceiling. "will you please let me go? I will do anything you want." I asked nicely looking at him. "I'll stay if you want and I'll break the law just whatever, please let me go." He would let me go to the floor so I just decided to say, "If you don't let me go I'll yell in your ear again." I whispered to him.

Alice: "I don't frequent here enough to actually have one." I said, thankful he hadn't tried anything. A rape case was the last thing this place needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Bret: I smiled. "Well you could stay here if you want when you are around." I said looking at her. "You know I am one of those guys who love breaking rules." I said laughing lightly.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Alice: "If you ask me, I think we all like breaking the rules here." I laughed with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:12 pm

Bret: I laughed with her. "Well that includes the rules in here." I said smilng and leading her over to the bed to sit down.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Alice: "There's rules here? Other than the one that said 'Don't sell us out'?" I asked, sitting down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Bret: "Wow you talk a lot." I said cocking my head to the side sitting next to her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Alice: "I do?" I had never thought about it. People had always said I was quieter than some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next