the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

5 posters

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 14 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Bret: "I have clothes." I said laughing.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 14 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Bret: I rolled my eyes as I put the rest of my clothes back on and went into the bureau and grabbed a shirt and some boxers for her to wear. Those boxers would look like they are shorts to her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Alice: "Thanks." I said, and started pulling the clothes on. They were big, well, they were guy clothes on my thin frame, but they were better than my blood spattered ones. "Well, how do they look?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Bret: I smiled teasingly. "They look good." I laughed lightly.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Bret: "Yeah I am sure."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:59 pm

Alice: I scooped up my shoes from the floor, thank god they were black, and slid them on. "Then we should get going. I have an idea, but we need to move fast if we were to get it done."

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:06 pm

Bret: I smiled at her crookedly. "Sure, now lets get going and get you some clothes."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Bret: I smiled as I saw the gun in your hand. "We aren't going to rob the place are we?" I asked laughing a little.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:21 pm

Bret: I shrugged and led her out of the club. I walked down the street with my arm around her waist.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Alice: The street was deserted, save for the cars the cops brought. I shuddered slightly, but moved on. Eventually, we came to a store, and went inside. I found a pair of jeans and a green shirt in my size, and went to try them on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:28 pm

Bret: I sat in a chair that was close to the changing rooms and waited for Alice to come out.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Alice: I walked out to show Bret what I had found. "They fit decently." I checked the price tags. "They're cheap, too. What do you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:40 pm

(Alright, I'm just going to wing it. Haha!)
Jason and Kithara had stayed on the roof during the time the police were at the club. They had stayed very quiet and Jason dared to now let out a much needed sigh.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:48 pm

Kithara: I looked at Jason smiling. "What was that for?" I asked about his huge sigh as I was still in his arms.

Bret: "I like them." I said smiling. I pulled out my credit card and went over to the cashier. "We want these and she'll wear them out." I said smiling. They cost a whooping 50 dollars all together. I grabbed my clothes that Alice wore and walked out of the store. "So what now?"
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:32 pm

(What's going on with the other characters? Are the police gone? I'm assuming they are.)
Jason realeased her from his grip. He was ready to run with her at any moment, but since the police were gone it didn't really seem necessary anymore. He answered her question after a slight pause, "I was just thinking...that I'm glad we're alright." Then he thought again, "Oh, God...What happened to Fable!?"

Fable sat in the back of the club. She had slid herself into the secret room that only the oldest members of the club knew about and she felt perfectly safe there, but she still didn't dare to move. When she had heard the screaming, Fable thought immediately that someone had a gun. She quickly realized that was not the case. The police hadn't made it to her part of the club yet, so she ran as hard as she could to the storage room at the back of the club. She quickly slid herself under one of the ruined, abandoned couches and opened the door that was hidden under it. The door took a fingerprint reading, there was no part of the door sticking up from the floor, and it was the painted the same shade of dusty grey as the rest of the storage room. The secret door was completely under cover and it was impossible for anyone to pin-point or get in easily. Fable had crawled in awkwardly and immediately went to one of the dark corners. She was scared, but she was safe.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:41 pm

Kithara: I got up at the mention of Fable. "We have to go see if she's okay." I told Jason as I helped him up. I ran over to the door to the staircase and started going downstairs with Jason behind me.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Jason pushed past her when they got to the bottom of the stairs. He was having a slight panic attack and he thought he could pass out at any moment. He ran to his bedroom and Fable was not sitting on the bed where he left her. He didn't figure she would be, so he checked the closet, but it was to no avail. Fable was not in the bedroom. But he thought he knew where she was... He glanced at Kithara briefly and said tightly, "I need you to stay here."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:29 pm

Kithara: Without a word, I stood still and nodded slightly.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:38 pm

The police are dead.

Alice: "We need to go back to the club. We need help, someone who wants the exact same thing we want: to repeal the anti-love laws."

And Bret and Alice are going back to the club. Everyone who was in the tunnels escaped out of a grate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Bret: I nodded as I followed Alice back to the club. "Then why did you bring the gun with you to the department store if we were going back anyway?" I asked her slightly confused.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next