the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

5 posters

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Moxie Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:30 pm

Bret: "Ahhh yea. But it's okay." I layed silently on the bed looking at the ceiling.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:10 pm

(Wait, do the boys and girls share rooms or is that against the rules?)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:33 pm

(Alrighty)
Jason: "Sure, I can show you to your room. Fable and I share one and I think there's an empty room near our's," I said to Kithara. I held up my finger to her, a signal to wait, and walked over to Fable. "Hey," I said, "I'm taking Kithara to her room. Do you want to come?"

Fable: I jumped a little when I heard Jason's voice. I nodded and stood up to follow him and Kithara. I really wanted to change out of my sweat pants too.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:25 pm

Kithara: I walked next to Jason as I kept my hands to myself looking down at the ground.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Jason: I stopped outside of mine and Fable's room to let Fable pass. I said as she went by me, "I'll see you in there," then I turned to Kithara. "Okay," I said, pointing to a door to my left, "this should be a vacant room, you can go right in. And there's two beds per room, so if someone else is in there, then you can still crash there for the night. If you want to stay permanantly you may want to ask the person first."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Kithara: I nodded as I opened the door and saw that it was plain and it was clear that no one else lived here. I walked in and sat on the bed. It was nice to be in a bed for once. It's been a while, usually I layed on the park bench for the night. I looked around and saw the space around me. "Thank you." I said to Jason with a small wide smile.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Bret: I saw her blushing slightly. "If you want to go you can. You seem uneased or stressed." I said smiling and opening the door for her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Alice: "Do you want me to leave?" I asked. Internally, i asked myself Do I want to leave?

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:09 pm

Jason: "You are welcome. Remember where the showers are?" She nodded and I smiled. "Good, okay, you can find me in my room." I turned and went into my room. Fable was sitting on her bead in her sweat pants and T-shirt. I said to her, "I thought you were going to change." I went over and sat down beside her.

Fable: I smirked at him, "I was thinking abuout it."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Kithara: I smiled at him as I reached across my back and grabbed my little black bag that had all my belongings inside. What was held inside was some shreds of clothing like jeans and dark shirts, some pieces of jewlery like a neckalce and the one pair of diamond earings my mom gave to me before she died, and a little notebook that I kept as my diary. I unpacked and looked at the things and looked at my bed wear which was a long dark nightgown and some loose pajama pants that never fit me well. I brushed my hair with a found brush in an empty container and sat on my... my... I love the word, my bed and changed into my gown and pants. I neever thought but I realized I never closed the door behind me and some people were staring at my backside when I took off my pants and shirt. "What did I get myself into?" I mumbled under my breath.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Bret: I looked at her and shrugged. "Well it's up to you. I need a partner." I said smiling.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Alice: "A... partner?" I squeaked, hoping he wasn't talking about what I thought he was talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Bret: Her voice cracked. "Oh god I aint going to rape you little girl." I said laughing. "I meant like a person to hang out with or sleep with..." I paused. "In the same room I mean not in the same bed."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Alice: I sighed in relief. "Well, I suppose I can hang out for a bit." I said, smiling slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Bret: I smiled. I layed on my bed smiling up at her. "What changed your mine?"
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:57 pm

Jason: I lied down on Fable's bed and she got up, slapping me playfully on the cheek, as she walked over to her closet.

Fable: I went over to the closet and pulled out a pair of jeans. I started to slide my sweat pants off then realized Jason was staring at me. "Don't look," I said, rolling my eyes.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:04 am

Kithara: My throat was soar when i realized I haven't drank anything since yesterday. I walked out of my room with my night gown and my pants and walked sort of slowly down the hall to the cafeteria listening to the music banging in the next room.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:12 pm

(Is it night? Or day?)
Jason: I got up and went over to Fable. I tilted her chin up and I kissed her. When I pulled away I said, "Fine. I'll leave you then."

Fable: I wrapped my arms around his neck and said, "I don't think so."

Jason: Yeah, it was weird doing this with your best friend, but hey, we would never go far.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:19 pm

(Whenever you want it to be haha I say like night)

Kithara: I saw a bunch of people around as I watched. I went by a guy when I was making my way to a chair to sit in when he grabbed my wrist and turned me to him. "Uhh please let me go." I said pulling away from him when he instantly grabbed onto my waist.

(haha new temp charrie Razz)
Kodi: "Nahh I don't think I want to." I said smiling down at her.

Kithara: "Dude let me go before I call the cops."

Kodi: "You aren't allowed to call the cops in this place." I said kissing distance away from her.

Kithara: "What's your problem!" I said as he almost kissed me and I inched away and ran back to my room. "God I hate this place already."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:33 pm

(Alrighty, then I'll make it night.)
Fable: I moved Jason over to the bed and I pushed him down, falling on top of him.

Jason: I kissed her a few times, but there wasn't much emotion there for some reason. I brought her face away and looked at her for a moment. "What's wrong Fable?" I asked.

Fable: I lay my head down on his chest and said, "I don't know, Jason. I'm so confused. I don't know if I want to be here...or...I just don't know."

Jason: Fable had been questioning her purpose her for a week or so now. It was starting to worry me. "You just can't leave. It...Well, I would leave with you." I said, squaring my shoulders under her.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Kithara: With these thin walls I could hear Jason and Fable talking.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Fable: "I couldn't let you do that. I mean, you love this place. But...would you really?"

Jason: I stroked Fable's hair. "Yeah, I would for you." Fable kissed me then and I kissed her back.

Fable: After kissing him I rolled away from him and got up from the bed. "Love you, Jason," I said. Then I headed out of the room and out into the hall.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:48 pm

Kithara: I heard the talking stop but when I heard Fable say she loved him I kind of got upset or mad... I don't know... but I got up from my bed and took out my journal and started writing.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next