the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

5 posters

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 22 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:41 pm

Moxie wrote:sorry for late reply... was grounded form comp Razz

Bret: I sighed. "Well we can always go do it ourselves. It doesn't seem that bad of an idea to go alone. Less lives to put in jeopardy." I smiled lightly.

Alice: "We wouldn't stand a chance though." I frowned.

Back to top Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 22 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Moxie Wed May 04, 2011 8:58 pm

bret: I smiled, "But we can try." I tell her smirking.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:04 pm

Alice: "I want to be able to get through all of the security safely. If we do get caught, think of it as 18 to 2, give or take. Maybe more. But we wouldn't have a chance." I said sadly, leaning into his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu May 05, 2011 1:40 pm

Bret: I sighed but then smiled lightly. "There's no shame in trying." I muttered to her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu May 05, 2011 4:36 pm

Moxie wrote:Kithara: I smiled up at him slightly, "I hope not." I smiled a little wider, teasingly. "Because I want you all to myself." I said as I batted my eyelashes. I got on my tipi toes and kissed him lightly and pulled back smiling elegantly.

Jason pulled Kithara into his chest. He felt happy, but for some reason he also felt a little uneasy. It took a moment for him to finally find the right words. Then he decided not to say them. He knew that he wasn't right for Kithara. He knew he would eventually break her heart. But he couldn't help that he liked her so much, and saying these things to her would just hurt her. So he kept his mouth shut and decided to keep these thoughts to himself.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Moxie wrote:Bret: I sighed but then smiled lightly. "There's no shame in trying." I muttered to her.

Alice: "It's too dangerous, Bret.: I said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu May 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Kaiel: I shrugged. "Oh, you know. I live a few blocks down."

(What happened the day before to make Jenna upset?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu May 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Kithara: I smiled at him, biting my lower lip. There was something wrong in him, but I couldn't put my finger on it. "Is there something wrong?" I asked him hesitantly.

Bret: I sighed. I pulled her against me so I was facing her and staring into her eyes. "So what would you like to do now?"
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Alice: I sighed, unsure of what to say. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri May 06, 2011 3:57 pm

Jason tensed up for just a moment, but relaxed quickly. "No, nothing is wrong. I promise." The last sentence was as smooth as a sheet of glass, but also just as breakable. Jason let go of her and stepped away, being sure not to meet her eyes. Kithara was too intuitive, she couldn't see what he was really feeling. If she did, he would have to lie, but she would see right through him and it would crush her. Until he knew what he and Kithara had was rock solid he would have to play it by the book, hide his true feelings, and at least try at the relationship. Although he definitely hadn't been like that in the past he was willing to make a change.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 06, 2011 10:51 pm

Kithara: I smiled lightly. He seemed okay now but it was something that was weird a while ago. I could tell in some way that he liked me and in some way he wanted to protect me but from what? I couldn't really guess since he's really the first guy I have been with or around in the past year and a half.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat May 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Bret: I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close to me.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:03 pm

Alice: "I don't want to lose you, Bret." I said. pulling back and leaning my head on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat May 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Bret: I sighed and nodded lightly. "I know." I simply told her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:19 pm

Alice: Tears almost sprang to my eyes. This mission was dangerous, even with several more people. But with what he wanted, just the two of us, that was even harder. I didn't want to sound close minded, which I admit I kinda did, and I disliked the idea of putting people's lives in danger. I could go alone..... no one would be in danger except for myself, and I was okay with that, honestly. I wasn't thrilled about leaving him, but I'd rather sacrifice myself to save him. I would do it any day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat May 07, 2011 6:27 pm

Bret: I took in a deep breath, "I love you Alice." I told her sincerely. I held her close to me and kissed the top of her head. "Sometimes I think that you disserve better but I don't want to let you go." I looked into her eyes and smiled lightly. "I don't want to lose you either Alice."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Alice: "I'm happy, Bret. I don't want better, because better is impossible. I love you too." I said, smiling a little more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat May 07, 2011 6:58 pm

(FG: Can you answer the question about Jenna? RS: Did you reply to Kaiel?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat May 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Jelsa Mepsey wrote:Kaiel: I shrugged. "Oh, you know. I live a few blocks down."

(What happened the day before to make Jenna upset?)

(here it is)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun May 08, 2011 2:54 pm

Bret: I smiled and kissed her softly and then a little harder. I wrapped her up in my arms to cradle her. I smiled behind the kiss and brought her towards a room.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Alice: I smiled as we entered the room, not wanting to let him go and still kissing him.

Rachel: "Ah. I live about..... two miles east of here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon May 09, 2011 9:55 pm

Kaiel: "Ah," I said. "Do you like it where you live?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon May 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Moxie wrote:Kithara: I smiled lightly. He seemed okay now but it was something that was weird a while ago. I could tell in some way that he liked me and in some way he wanted to protect me but from what? I couldn't really guess since he's really the first guy I have been with or around in the past year and a half.

Jason: "Okay, so I realize that this may be a bad time to start talking about Fable. But, I am still pretty freaked out about the police thing, and I just want to make sure both of my girls are alright. Do you mind if we go find her?" Jason let Kithara go and held her at arm's length so he could read her face.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon May 09, 2011 10:06 pm

(Flaggirl: What happened last night to upset Jenna?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next